Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
LNC
    #10764677 -

yo, hows everyones night tonight?


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: sui]
    #10764685 -

Drunk and comin down.

Need some bud.


--------------------
Life without drugs lacks substance(s).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: sui]
    #10764700 -

Pretty good.
About to finish off this bottle of wine and the corner store is open 'til midnight so I think I'm gonna run and grab another one real quick since I'm barely buzzed for some reason.

The bagel thread was a success, did you enjoy a bagel today?

I need to wake up tomorrow early as fuck (for me) to pack my shit up and drive to Jersey. It's like a nine and a half hour drive when I thought it was going to be a seven and a half hour drive. My car is racking up the miles this summer.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: mikeisapro]
    #10764701 -

Fasting tonight and I will be hitting up my bubbler in a minute :potleaf:

nothing better to do  :shrug:






























:thirdeyeani:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: skatealex2]
    #10764710 -

Good Good, high as hell I went to check my mushroom field nothing. Just have to keep trying.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: sui]
    #10764712 -

Hopefully I will be falling asleep soon...fuck it, Im going to play DOTA, whos wit meh?!

lol none of you probably know what it is...but thats ok!


--------------------
Admins can't read graphs.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: jewunit]
    #10764713 -

Whats up fools? I'm sittin here after finishing my fafsa and hopefully going to go back to school soon.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: sui]
    #10764740 -

waaazzzaaaaaaaaa...

i just got a year of unsupervised probation and a drug course for some shit that happened in march.

yea its shitty, but at least im not in da slamma:shrug:


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #10764751 -



A little bit of David Lynch creepiness  for LNC  :mushroom2:

watch this in a dark room :potleaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: skatealex2]
    #10764766 -

In a real good mood, just got a 1000 HPS in the mail today.  Its bright as fuck, im real happy to move up from my 400 watt bulb.  Heres a pic of my GF holding my last harvest, Jack Herer



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: thoughts]
    #10764772 -

Just doin my nightly ritual of weed, video games and the shroomery

:awebig:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: jewunit]
    #10764773 -

jewunit said:
Pretty good.
About to finish off this bottle of wine and the corner store is open 'til midnight so I think I'm gonna run and grab another one real quick since I'm barely buzzed for some reason.

The bagel thread was a success, did you enjoy a bagel today?

I need to wake up tomorrow early as fuck (for me) to pack my shit up and drive to Jersey. It's like a nine and a half hour drive when I thought it was going to be a seven and a half hour drive. My car is racking up the miles this summer.




i ate 2 actually


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: sui]
    #10764789 -

Very nice :borat:

I wanna learn how to grow weed.
At the same time I don't know if I could ever be completely comfortable doing so with roommates. Although my three roommates starting in mid September are some of the most fucking chill and reasonable people I know. I could probably murder their parents and I don't think they'd flip on me for the pot.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: jewunit]
    #10764826 -

go and murder them and see how they'll take it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #10764873 -

mu mu moiida!?


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: MSUman6000]
    #10764880 -

MSUman6000 said:
In a real good mood, just got a 1000 HPS in the mail today.  Its bright as fuck, im real happy to move up from my 400 watt bulb.  Heres a pic of my GF holding my last harvest, Jack Herer






:thumbup:

it looks there wont be any sunlight for the next few days :sad:  so probably gonna have to get some sort of grow light from wal-mart tomorrow .  that should be fun  asking the wal-mart people to help me get a grow light and anti bug spray for when my friend in amsterdam puts it outside  :evil2:

:potleaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: skatealex2]
    #10764928 -

I got some T5 fluorescents that work great for clones and for vegetative growth from home depot for cheap

flowering needs more energy for the lights tho. 

I would love to grow outdoors but i dont have a good spot for it.  It would be easy to just take some clones and let them go.  Ill have to get a GPS next year and plant some far out in the woods.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: MSUman6000]
    #10764954 -

what would you consider cheap?  I'm low on $$ at the moment and really want to spend just $20-$40    lol   

they're still only few weeks old..................

I fucked up a bunch of sour diesels seeds earlier this summer. if .  had been smarter , could be growng 10 plants right now :eek:

this is a first attempt though, so who knows what'll happen -but so far its chill .  i bet smoking your own harvest is an amazing feeling :bigblunt:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC *DELETED* [Re: skatealex2]
    #10764975 -

Post deleted by StrandedVoyager

Reason for deletion: DELETING MY ACCOUNT



--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: skatealex2]
    #10764979 -

That bud looks very nice

Just smoking over here and probably having an early night. 2 more days of work before I take off to go back to Ohio for a couple weeks :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC ©®! * 2 = LNC ©®!LNC ©®!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
theuser 21,156 152 05/08/06 04:23 AM
by theuser
* LNC BABY YEA
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
XUL 8,330 113 10/28/05 03:55 AM
by king_cobra
* Clogged toilet question for you handyman/plumbers out there
( 1 2 all )
Patlal 2,147 26 09/06/17 02:10 PM
by LobsterSauce
* Being a 'handyman' sucks ass!! ToTheSummit 1,104 3 01/13/04 12:19 AM
by oDin
* need a little handyman advice s240779 433 3 12/13/10 04:43 PM
by Eshu
* LNC FRIDAY
( 1 2 3 4 ... 30 31 )
TYL3R 40,062 601 08/13/05 11:33 AM
by TYL3R
* LNC, yeah, you heard me. LNC!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
theuser 9,567 96 05/04/06 05:28 AM
by eligal
* It's late night, right? Where is the Crew?(LNC for you, I_Was_The_Walrus.)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
blissedout 12,860 156 04/14/16 05:11 PM
by blissedout

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,325 topic views. 4 members, 23 guests and 312 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.