Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
will the tobacco ban affect hookah?
    #10762333 -

Just got a hookah the other day from a friend... just curious.  If so, that would suck major cock.


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: will the tobacco ban affect hookah? [Re: All We Perceive]
    #10762335 -

What tobacco ban?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: will the tobacco ban affect hookah? [Re: All We Perceive]
    #10762336 -

Yeah what the fuck?
Where do you live?


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: will the tobacco ban affect hookah? [Re: jewunit]
    #10762346 -

you mean..you haven't heard?
i thought this would be big news


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: will the tobacco ban affect hookah? [Re: shadyy]
    #10762350 -

the banning of all "flavored" tobacco by Obama?


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: will the tobacco ban affect hookah? [Re: shadyy]
    #10762362 -

Oooooh.. in buildings. Ok, I was thinking total ban. Well... I have no idea. I think it's a rediculous fucking law personally. I hate it and I don't even smoke. If I own a property I should be able to do w/e the fuck I want with it. If I choose to let people smoke in there then honestly fuck the whiny bitches who don't and have a problem with it, fucking go somewhere else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: will the tobacco ban affect hookah? [Re: shadyy]
    #10762364 -

its molasses i dont thnk it counts
i dont thnk it has nicotine either does it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: will the tobacco ban affect hookah? [Re: Coaster]
    #10762372 -

Coaster said:
its molasses i dont thnk it counts
i dont thnk it has nicotine either does it



:what: Did you just say shisha doesn't have nicotine?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: will the tobacco ban affect hookah? [Re: All We Perceive]
    #10762373 -

there seems to be an absence of a certain ornithological piece.. a headline regarding a mass awareness of a certain avian variety...


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: will the tobacco ban affect hookah? [Re: LSDreamer]
    #10762380 -

LSDreamer said:
Coaster said:
its molasses i dont thnk it counts
i dont thnk it has nicotine either does it



:what: Did you just say shisha doesn't have nicotine?



no i said
i dont thnk it has nicotine either does it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: will the tobacco ban affect hookah? [Re: Coaster]
    #10762385 -

Hookah tobacco DOES have nicotine. In fact it has more nicotine and tar then cigarettes.

Hookah products will not be effected by the ban.

The only things that were banned were "flavored cigarettes". Not flavored cigars, not flavored hookah tobacco, just flavored cigarettes. Flavored cigarettes are shitty anyways and the only reason they exist is because they are marketed for children. It's supposed to be like candy.  Also they were relatively new so who knows what the crazy healthy effects of the flavoring agents they used are? (other than cancer) im glad they banned em.


--------------------
My statistical assumption is that chemical tapering should begin when the rate of visiting ODD exceeds the rate of visiting Pub, or any other Shroomery forum.

Edited by Nuggetpouch (07/29/09 03:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: will the tobacco ban affect hookah? [Re: All We Perceive]
    #10762398 -

Oh. For some reason I thought it was just like flavored accessories like blunt wraps and shit.

I have no idea then, I haven't looked into it.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: will the tobacco ban affect hookah? [Re: Coaster]
    #10762401 -

Coaster said:
LSDreamer said:
Coaster said:
its molasses i dont thnk it counts
i dont thnk it has nicotine either does it



:what: Did you just say shisha doesn't have nicotine?



no i said
i dont thnk it has nicotine either does it



Shisha is full of nicotine goodness :awesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: will the tobacco ban affect hookah? [Re: jewunit]
    #10762406 -

jewunit said:
Oh. For some reason I thought it was just like flavored accessories like blunt wraps and shit.




Naw man. Blunt wraps are here to stay.


--------------------
My statistical assumption is that chemical tapering should begin when the rate of visiting ODD exceeds the rate of visiting Pub, or any other Shroomery forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: will the tobacco ban affect hookah? [Re: LSDreamer]
    #10762408 -

lol its still healthier than cigs tho i thnk


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: will the tobacco ban affect hookah? [Re: jewunit]
    #10762409 -

it was my understanding that everyone had heard


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: will the tobacco ban affect hookah? [Re: Coaster]
    #10762414 -

Coaster said:
its molasses i dont thnk it counts
i dont thnk it has nicotine either does it



It's not always molasses.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: will the tobacco ban affect hookah? [Re: Coaster]
    #10762428 -

shisha isn't just molasses coaster man, it's tobacco leaves or some other herbal leaf coated in either molasses or honey. If its tobacco leaves then it does have nicotine in it. If it's one of the non-tobacco/herbal alternative then it doesn't. But those just aren't as good as real shisha


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: will the tobacco ban affect hookah? [Re: krypto2000]
    #10762432 -

Yeah, there is certainly tobacco in it... the health effects, however, are rather murky at this point in time. 

krypto2000 said:
Oooooh.. in buildings. Ok, I was thinking total ban. Well... I have no idea. I think it's a rediculous fucking law personally. I hate it and I don't even smoke. If I own a property I should be able to do w/e the fuck I want with it. If I choose to let people smoke in there then honestly fuck the whiny bitches who don't and have a problem with it, fucking go somewhere else.



The law will ban outright the sale of flavored tobacco - mostly aimed at cigarette smoking.  I have heard rumors of this banning flavored blunt wraps/blunts but I have not been able to verify this. :justdontknow:


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: will the tobacco ban affect hookah? [Re: Coaster]
    #10762439 -

Coaster said:
lol its still healthier than cigs tho i thnk



False.

The only reason it may be considered "healthier" is because you can't just pull one out of your pocket and smoke them all through out the day where ever you are.

You can smoke 20 cigarettes a day easy on the other hand.


--------------------
My statistical assumption is that chemical tapering should begin when the rate of visiting ODD exceeds the rate of visiting Pub, or any other Shroomery forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* hookahs Anonymous 2,246 13 07/09/06 08:14 PM
by notapillow
* scary hookah experience! syanesso 1,304 7 03/15/06 08:01 PM
by RandalFlagg
* This may be a dumb question about hookahs???? jtk 3,009 14 10/11/05 11:51 AM
by lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
* My new 4p Hookah! Annom 894 5 04/06/05 01:34 PM
by Vvellum
* NJ smoking ban
( 1 2 all )
Boom 3,468 31 01/20/06 09:28 PM
by Boom
* Wow I just smoked tobacco with a bong...
( 1 2 all )
Tyrone_C 4,070 20 11/10/05 08:42 PM
by Tyrone_C
* Hookahs and a Girl
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,438 35 11/20/05 11:34 AM
by daimyo
* hookah/oxygen bar
( 1 2 all )
MilkVein 4,966 33 04/27/04 11:45 PM
by Wysefool

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,297 topic views. 2 members, 14 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.