Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: POLL: did my roomate steal 1000$ from me [Re: stereolab]
    #10718317 -

i was barred out, im 99% sure i misplaced it. about  8 months ago when i was barred out i lost a bag of 30 xanax bars. the entire time i thought it was this kid that had came over that night had taken them. i found the bars whiile looking for my wallet. they were in the most random place. we'll see what happens maybe it will turn out like in my backyard or somrdhit


--------------------
     

                                                                  thats right cubes in december bitches

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: did my roomate steal 1000$ from me [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #10718773 -

Well the details of the circumstances you are providing are pointing towards the guy you are staying with.

Some important questions would be. WHY? Did this 'pretty cool 'guy get kicked out in the first place.

Was he not trustworthy, was he doing things that seemed dodgy with his last housemates?? Can you check up on this somehow??

Was he kicked out for not keeping up with his rent?? If this where the case, how would that be possible , considering he makes so much money?

Can you check his bank accounts to see if he is constantly broke??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: did my roomate steal 1000$ from me [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #10719108 -

If I was KOed on xanax, had left my door open and had crack heads staying with me then I wouldn't expect many of my possesions to be there when I woke up let alone a wallet stuffed with cash :rotfl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: did my roomate steal 1000$ from me [Re: Die]
    #10719863 -

it'd be worse if you woke up with your wallet stuffed with cash and ur ahole was throbbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: did my roomate steal 1000$ from me [Re: filthee]
    #10719937 -

lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: did my roomate steal 1000$ from me [Re: filthee]
    #10720034 -

:rofl2:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my roommate totally stole 1000$ from me [Re: Crasher]
    #10720053 -

Crasher said:
Consider it a cheap life lesson: Don't trust crackheads.



A grand warrants a shit kicking.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my roommate totally stole 1000$ from me [Re: Rocker232]
    #10720165 -

hes not a crack head per say. just some one who smokes crack a couple times per month. but still that kind of money will give temptation to even a non-drug user


--------------------
     

                                                                  thats right cubes in december bitches

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: did my roomate steal 1000$ from me [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #10720224 -

CubensisCutter said:
i was barred out, im 99% sure i misplaced it. about  8 months ago when i was barred out i lost a bag of 30 xanax bars. the entire time i thought it was this kid that had came over that night had taken them. i found the bars whiile looking for my wallet. they were in the most random place. we'll see what happens maybe it will turn out like in my backyard or somrdhit




do you spend much time looking for your wallet after eating bars?

I think I see a pattern.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: did my roomate steal 1000$ from me [Re: Statisticons_win]
    #10720566 -

no i do not, i spend alot of time looking for it when it is missing with 950$ in it though...


--------------------
     

                                                                  thats right cubes in december bitches

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: did my roomate steal 1000$ from me [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #10720611 -

I'm just saying it seems like you have a habit of misplacing your wallet while on bars, that is what you typed.  its all g o o d, wasn't being disparaging.

But what I got from tha post was that youtrm wallet was totrally fucking lost and while looking in crazy random places for your wallet you found your pills. I mena wallet would nevere even ever possibly be in a "totally random place", where I might possibly find my lost pills I wasn't even looking for yet cause I was looking for my misplaced wallet.

ya dig?

I don't eat xannies much anymore cause I forget sht, and just pretty much act crazy as hell.


sorry bout the money mna, hope you find it.

Did you give it to any of your frineds to hold. sometimes I have done shit like that on bars.


--------------------

Edited by Statisticons_win (07/22/09 12:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my roommate totally stole 1000$ from me [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #10720625 -

CubensisCutter said:
hes not a crack head per say. just some one who smokes crack a couple times per month.




:orly:

:foreheadslap:


--------------------

:blindfury::fried::psychsplit::vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my roommate totally stole 1000$ from me [Re: PurpleKush]
    #10720701 -

He probably bought an Onion and started cookin up ASAP. 

I bet he could find a place to stay if he told his crack head pals he had an Onion to cook up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my roommate totally stole 1000$ from me [Re: stzacrack]
    #10726713 -

the thing is there was a 400$ diamond necklace, a 350$ digi cam, and a 300$ ipod all sitting on my desk where i usually put my wallet.  thats an extra thousand bucks right there, why woouldnt he/they have taken that? i think i hid my wallet from myself, thats what i get for being a pill head


--------------------
     

                                                                  thats right cubes in december bitches

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my roommate totally stole 1000$ from me [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #10726718 -

I've heard of people being generous thieves and not stealing everything.

It's really common when the thief knows his victim personally. :wink:


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my roommate totally stole 1000$ from me [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10726743 -

i wish i could find some proof online where a study has been done on that matter


--------------------
     

                                                                  thats right cubes in december bitches

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my roommate totally stole 1000$ from me [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #10726768 -

CubensisCutter said:
i wish i could find some proof online where a study has been done on that matter



When you steal from someone you know from, you take like one thing. That way they get the idea that they themselves had lost it...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: did my roomate steal 1000$ from me [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #10726802 -

CubensisCutter said:
OK, so this kid who works with us got kicked out of his house so we let him stay here. he seems pretty cool and trustworthy.  everynight i get home from work and put my wallet, keys, etc... in the same place.  ive had 50 or 60 bucks in my wallet and its never been touched.  i was supposed to go get a new car today and i had $950 in my wallet for the downpayment, and he new i had it.  When i wake up its gone.  we searched his room and found crack paraphenalia. he knows that if he fucks up he loses his house and his job so i dont think he would do that but thats alot of money to a broke crack smoker.  what do you guys think:




HAHAHAHAHA


--------------------
Best Post on the Shroomery
Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: did my roomate steal 1000$ from me [Re: King Koopa]
    #10726882 -

wow your a douche koopa.  its really not that big a deal i make more then that in 5 days.  you've probably never even had 900 bucks.  im not even worried about it anymore, you learn from your mistakes


--------------------
     

                                                                  thats right cubes in december bitches

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: POLL: did my roomate steal 1000$ from me [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #10726896 -

shut up, junkie. i just like laughing at you.


--------------------
Best Post on the Shroomery
Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My roomate and/or friends steal my stash
( 1 2 all )
baraka 3,598 26 08/25/05 11:30 PM
by MagicalMystery
* Is being drunk a good excuse for acting an idiot ? (poll)
( 1 2 all )
Mike_yy 2,694 30 09/30/06 01:12 AM
by mecreateme
* I think my roomate has a coke habit... FunkyLoFi 2,938 14 07/17/06 02:47 PM
by Schwip
* Man refuses to go to Iraq: Poll
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Banez 8,806 126 01/07/07 08:13 PM
by ExplosiveMango
* My new roomate is the freshman year NARC!!!!! Just my fucking luck!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RedNucleus 11,485 86 05/28/08 01:36 AM
by Gastronomicus
* please welcome my roomate to the shroomery
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 4,501 35 05/12/06 02:15 PM
by Microcosmatrix
* Minor annoyances/why I hate roomates
( 1 2 all )
StonedShroom 3,927 35 10/01/07 05:47 PM
by VisionsToReality
* Poll: Your sexual excusions!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
FreeLaws1_6 17,713 122 07/23/08 12:26 PM
by Kada

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,033 topic views. 3 members, 133 guests and 159 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.