Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
OMFG stop blabbing about illegal activities at festies!
    #10631790 -

Seriously. What happens at festies should remain unspoken of in internet forums....


--------------------


"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMFG stop blabbing about illegal activities at festies! [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #10631803 -

How else would people be prepared to safely acquire acidweedstacy at a festy?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMFG stop blabbing about illegal activities at festies! [Re: Newbie]
    #10631917 -

Um, idk, why don't they use common sense and not be a fucking punk ass custy.


--------------------


"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMFG stop blabbing about illegal activities at festies! [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #10631929 -

Relax dude.


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMFG stop blabbing about illegal activities at festies! [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #10631962 -

What the hell are you babbling on about? I highly doubt cops put any more effort then they already do to nab dealers at festivals because of a few people talking about scoring on the internet.

It's already well known that it's easy to get drugs at those.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMFG stop blabbing about illegal activities at festies! [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #10631963 -

Why don't you  just stop doing drugs and learn to enjoy the music without destroying your minds with poison.

YOU NEED TO FIND JESUS!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMFG stop blabbing about illegal activities at festies! [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #10631967 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMFG stop blabbing about illegal activities at festies! [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #10631968 -

you're the dude that sold me 3 pounds of coke at 'roo aren't you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMFG stop blabbing about illegal activities at festies! [Re: JT]
    #10631987 -

This just in!

This week cops discovered that drugs are used at music festivals via a tip from an internet forum!




:facepalm:  Just STFU, please.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMFG stop blabbing about illegal activities at festies! [Re: Frost]
    #10632002 -

no, people need to keep their mouths shut or at least try to be somewhat ambiguous about shit.

There's a post STICKIED to the top of this forum, where the opening post says:

Quote:
i think it was at one of the bonnarroos, its early in the morning, almost light out. my buddy (who's been selling dank nugs) and i (selling beans) were walking around centeroo



I'm pretty sure that talking about selling is against shroomery policy, no? I think that the maker of this post could have gotten the point across that "I was almost robbed at bonnaroo" without incriminating himself.

And do I need to talk about the thread titled "Bringing Drugs to..."?

I don't think people realize that law enforcement agencies use sites like this for intelligence gathering purposes. Of course the leo knows what goes on at these things, but for fucksake, this is a fucking war man...


--------------------


"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMFG stop blabbing about illegal activities at festies! [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #10632016 -

Did somebody say war?




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMFG stop blabbing about illegal activities at festies! [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #10632021 -

I suppose you have a point from the "information-sharing intelligence-stealing" war point of view.

But that's just too much for me.  I don't censor myself on the internet :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMFG stop blabbing about illegal activities at festies! [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #10632024 -

:popcorn: :rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMFG stop blabbing about illegal activities at festies! [Re: OogieBoogie]
    #10632228 -

every one stop talking about ethnogens about how they get drugs and about how to do them and what they use everything must be censored


shhhh they are listening wheres my tinfoil hat






























there it is  :tinfoil:


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Edited by fee (07/06/09 07:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMFG stop blabbing about illegal activities at festies! [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #10632245 -

I realy hope this guy is joking. :rolleyes:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMFG stop blabbing about illegal activities at festies! [Re: Kada]
    #10632262 -

i think he's just pissed because he's a big drug dealer.  so to all the fbi out there, you know who's line to tap


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMFG stop blabbing about illegal activities at festies! [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #10632370 -

I think he has some point to this.

Especially people talking about the particular movements of LSD through the country, when it has been relatively scarce for the past few years.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMFG stop blabbing about illegal activities at festies! [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #10632381 -

makaveli8x8 said:
i think he's just pissed because he's a big drug dealer.  so to all the fbi out there, you know who's line to tap



lolol:happyweed::sun::crazy2:


--------------------
:mushroom2:If you're listening to this song...you might think the chords are going wrong...but they're not...he just wrote it like that!!!:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMFG stop blabbing about illegal activities at festies! [Re: zany]
    #10632405 -

cops know more about whats going on then we do face it


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: OMFG stop blabbing about illegal activities at festies! [Re: Nunbuh_Chrubble]
    #10632571 -

Nunbuh_Chrubble said:
Seriously. What happens at festies should remain unspoken of in internet forums....



Good luck with that.......:nonono:


I am almost 40 and have known since I was a kid there are drugs at concerts....:shrug:


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* best festy line up this year [rothbury]
( 1 2 3 all )
cappincrunk 2,711 40 03/31/08 12:06 PM
by Atheist
* favorite thing to bring to a festi
( 1 2 all )
jby1155 1,453 23 07/24/08 11:58 PM
by fapjack
* Is there anyone else outh there who thinks the BAssnectar Sets at LAbgrado adn Rothbery festies nakors_junk_bag 340 0 02/25/08 10:27 PM
by nakors_junk_bag
* Downloading music and movies illegally...
( 1 2 all )
MrPink 6,186 34 04/05/04 10:55 AM
by OJK
* How do i stop being a lazy fucker? Anonymous 1,389 13 04/05/04 05:40 PM
by RunDMT
* Illegal Search?
( 1 2 all )
Cujo 3,917 29 10/21/05 06:17 PM
by SoulSuuckinJERK
* Is Shroom or MJ Cultivation Illegal in Holland? MOTH 1,350 10 01/13/04 08:13 PM
by Wilf
* Are meter fairies illegal? SillyWilly 1,129 9 07/01/04 10:40 PM
by zi1iz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,152 topic views. 6 members, 13 guests and 266 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.