Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Wacko Jacko is dead [Re: jenns_hot]
    #10573020 -

R.I.P
he didnt molest the kids... a logical human being would know it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wacko Jacko is dead [Re: ravenshield420]
    #10573275 -

ravenshield420 said:
R.I.P
he didnt molest the kids... a logical human being would know it.



Why do you say that?  I think he's a child molester, but maybe I'm wrong.











--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Edited by Learyfan (06/25/09 08:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wacko Jacko is dead [Re: Learyfan]
    #10573345 -

Learyfan said:
ravenshield420 said:
R.I.P
he didnt molest the kids... a logical human being would know it.



Why do you say that?  I think he's a child molester, but maybe I'm wrong.



When you're as rich and famous as MJ, there's a lot of people gunning for you.  I don't know if he was guilty or not, but I can easily see how he could be innocent.  The jury obviously thought so.  He was an oddball to be sure, and he related to kids in an unusual way, but I don't think it's clear that it was sexual in nature.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wacko Jacko is dead [Re: ravenshield420]
    #10573438 -

ravenshield420 said:
R.I.P
he didnt molest the kids... a logical human being would know it.



nice 69th post PERVERT! you've been waiting for this!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wacko Jacko is dead [Re: Silversoul]
    #10573441 -

Silversoul said:
When you're as rich and famous as MJ, there's a lot of people gunning for you.  I don't know if he was guilty or not, but I can easily see how he could be innocent.  The jury obviously thought so.  He was an oddball to be sure, and he related to kids in an unusual way, but I don't think it's clear that it was sexual in nature.



No matter how much money you had, as a matter of principle, would you pay someone who accused you of child molestation $30 million?  Would you even pay them a dime?  I'd fight that to the death. 










--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wacko Jacko is dead [Re: Learyfan]
    #10573472 -

Apparently he died of food poisoning after eating a 9-year old wiener.

After Michael Jackson's death, they were unsure what to put on the death certificate. In the end, one doctor pointed out it doesn't really matter if he's black or white.


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wacko Jacko is dead [Re: Learyfan]
    #10573478 -

Learyfan said:
No matter how much money you had, as a matter of principle, would you pay someone who accused you of child molestation $30 million?  Would you even pay them a dime?  I'd fight that to the death.



That trial took a lot out of him.  They photographed his penis.  They revealed all kinds of uncomfortable personal details to the public at large and his own family.  I'm sure he just wanted it to end.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wacko Jacko is dead [Re: Silversoul]
    #10573504 -

I wouldn't pay someone who accused me of that, one cent.  I'd rather be accused of rape or murder. 










--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wacko Jacko is dead [Re: Learyfan]
    #10573518 -

Learyfan said:
I wouldn't pay someone who accused me of that, one cent.  I'd rather be accused of rape or murder.



Well you don't like in the public limelight like he did.  What you would in that situation is irrelevant.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wacko Jacko is dead [Re: Silversoul]
    #10573540 -

Think what you want.  All I know is that he was accused of it twice.  Twice, dude. 











--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wacko Jacko is dead [Re: Learyfan]
    #10573558 -

i think ur just trolling now.

are u serious? accusations dont mean shit


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wacko Jacko is dead [Re: Learyfan]
    #10573563 -

Learyfan said:
Think what you want.  All I know is that he was accused of it twice.  Twice, dude.



If one kid got $30 million for accusing him, that's a pretty good incentive for someone else to accuse him as well, no?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wacko Jacko is dead [Re: Silversoul]
    #10573576 -



--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wacko Jacko is dead [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10573623 -

I'm not trolling guys.  Go ahead and support him.











--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wacko Jacko is dead [Re: Learyfan]
    #10573644 -

Learyfan said:
I'm not trolling guys.  Go ahead and support him.













How do you support somebody that is dead?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wacko Jacko is dead [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10573701 -

God damn this is all thats on TV, i would love to see south park mr jefferson re-runs on comedey central

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wacko Jacko is dead [Re: MSUman6000]
    #10573722 -

looks like he OD'd on a demerol injection. kind of strange. i'm not into the opiate scene really, but isn't that stuff pretty much crap?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wacko Jacko is dead [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10573754 -

I AM SWIM said:
How do you support somebody that is dead?




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wacko Jacko is dead [Re: MSUman6000]
    #10573779 -

To bad....  The kids are safe now


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Wacko Jacko is dead [Re: Brainiac]
    #10573797 -

Brainiac said:
To bad....  The kids are safe now



Last I checked, the Catholic church is still in business.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Wacko Jacko moonwalk video? DNKYD 580 1 02/13/05 10:08 PM
by EvilEwok
* Estimated 150,000+ people dead, 5,000,000 homeless
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Sinbad 27,353 144 01/05/05 10:27 PM
by usefulidiot
* New Dead Rumors kosmic_charlie 2,078 15 12/31/03 12:42 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Jacko used chimps as cleaners Gr8fulJ420 870 10 05/12/05 02:26 PM
by EvilEwok
* my favorite live version of my fav dead song
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 3,960 36 05/22/05 04:23 PM
by MasonsChild
* Fema Caskets
( 1 2 3 all )
satyr 8,388 41 09/17/08 09:56 AM
by Tri High
* woman with majic wand dances into funeral, opens casket, and taps deceased with wand.....
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 2,601 20 03/06/09 04:56 PM
by AsAboveSoBelow
* California is dead last in quality of life in the US.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Patlal 6,407 103 03/05/18 02:14 AM
by kent101

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,674 topic views. 2 members, 56 guests and 244 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.