Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Looking for a good camera 150 or below
    #10327671 -

My sis lost my last camera and it was pretty nice, I believe it was a coolpix nikon camera just don't remember what kind. Just wondering if you guys could help me find a good camera so I can take some pictures of my setup and problems. I have 10 monotubs going with another 10 being setup shortly. Links would be nice, and trust me I'm looking too, just looking for someone who has first hand with a camera under 150. Thanks guys PEace!


--------------------
"All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become. "

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for a good camera 150 or below [Re: StuckintheskY]
    #10327676 -

Mods move this to the correct forum please.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for a good camera 150 or below [Re: Wapakz]
    #10327791 -

I have this : JandR (Casio Exilim Z80 Black 8 Megapixel Digital Camera) and it works pretty well. $150, but price is now $100.


--------------------

"I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man" - Thomas Jefferson

Legalize Meth | Drug War Victims

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Check out my new camera! Picture of a nice bowl.... :) RoosterCogburn 641 8 07/21/07 07:50 PM
by nightkrawler
* Digital SLR Cameras
( 1 2 all )
RemainRandom50 2,418 36 02/02/09 01:50 PM
by Maverick
* Good digital camera? QuantumMeltdown 1,254 11 08/16/05 11:22 AM
by theuser
* Why digital cameras suck... a sad story agr8fulchick 1,198 10 09/07/04 10:36 AM
by agr8fulchick
* New digital camera!!! Some macro pics of the good stuff!!! FoxFire 569 12 06/26/09 03:21 AM
by ShockValue
* Help me find a good digital camera Hefe 3,271 17 12/19/07 11:50 AM
by Hefe
* I WANT A CAMERA. Will have to use loan money if I get one. Is this a great deal?
( 1 2 all )
PyroBurns 2,276 26 03/09/09 07:34 PM
by PyroBurns
* I discovered one hassle with digital cameras ToTheSummit 1,199 8 08/08/04 04:35 PM
by TheDude

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
284 topic views. 0 members, 201 guests and 70 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.