Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Freestyle rapping on shrooms [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10307781 -

I think Lil Wayne sucks. Whatever sells is what a producer would tell you. Their main language is money, not skill.

Im not defending the OP or taking sides. When the auditory effects of my trip chill, Ill give my opinion of it.

I appreciate the ..rawness like I said earlier. Its something Id hear from a friend tripping. Its cool that this dude raps and shit when he trips. Its interesting.


Edited by TTT (05/08/09 12:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Freestyle rapping on shrooms [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10307784 -

Swyfty Swyf said:
Maybe you should try it, because this freestyle shit is not working for you.



actually, i think it is working for him. it's just not working for you.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Freestyle rapping on shrooms [Re: elcharrosays]
    #10307791 -

elcharrosays said:
Swyfty Swyf said:
Maybe you should try it, because this freestyle shit is not working for you.



actually, i think it is working for him. it's just not working for you.



Dude your icon  is fucking hilarious. Ive never noticed it before.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Freestyle rapping on shrooms [Re: TTT]
    #10307879 -

Hey thats cool that your doing that on mush , and u have a unique style


keep it up/:mushroom2:


--------------------
Dont forget to stop and smell your flowers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Freestyle rapping on shrooms [Re: newshOne]
    #10308125 -

im diggin some parts, def unique. so thats good. sound hella jewish tho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Freestyle rapping on shrooms [Re: daveykronick]
    #10309287 -

daveykronick said:
im diggin some parts, def unique. so thats good. sound hella jewish tho.



Ohhh NO!!! :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Freestyle rapping on shrooms [Re: jaytonbye]
    #10309503 -

Oh man I can't believe this thread exists. Basically...... in tenth grade there was this fat black kid who used to tell me that he could beat anyone in a freestyle, I never really questioned him or his skills and that was that. Then one day in 11th grade I'm walking (stoned) down the hallway and I see him and randomly challenge him to a rap battle. I did it as a joke, I'd never freestyled. The next day I woke up and took 2 grams of shrooms (I was an idiot kid, okay, I've learned my share of lessons) and went to school. Everything was fine until the break between first and second period. Girls would stop me in the hall and say "I heard you're going down today" and other crap like that. I hadn't even remembered challenging the guy till then and I got sooo nervous. At lunch I just went to the back of the field like I always did and smoked a bowl and hoped the black kid and his gang of friends wouldn't find me but they did. My friends found me too and gave me a rap name and got ready to video tape our battle. Mind you at this time I was peaking and nothing I said made much sense. I was packed into a crowded room as everyone cheered us on and I realized I'd just have to do it, lose, and go home. I don't know how but I won. That day became sort of legendary with everyone talking about how I'm a good rapper and making fun of the black kid. If it wasn't for the video footage I wouldn't even remember what I said. But yeah.... I've never shared that story on shroomery and I figured this would be the thread to do it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Freestyle rapping on shrooms [Re: jellyfish]
    #10309661 -

jellyfish said:
Oh man I can't believe this thread exists. Basically...... in tenth grade there was this fat black kid who used to tell me that he could beat anyone in a freestyle, I never really questioned him or his skills and that was that. Then one day in 11th grade I'm walking (stoned) down the hallway and I see him and randomly challenge him to a rap battle. I did it as a joke, I'd never freestyled. The next day I woke up and took 2 grams of shrooms (I was an idiot kid, okay, I've learned my share of lessons) and went to school. Everything was fine until the break between first and second period. Girls would stop me in the hall and say "I heard you're going down today" and other crap like that. I hadn't even remembered challenging the guy till then and I got sooo nervous. At lunch I just went to the back of the field like I always did and smoked a bowl and hoped the black kid and his gang of friends wouldn't find me but they did. My friends found me too and gave me a rap name and got ready to video tape our battle. Mind you at this time I was peaking and nothing I said made much sense. I was packed into a crowded room as everyone cheered us on and I realized I'd just have to do it, lose, and go home. I don't know how but I won. That day became sort of legendary with everyone talking about how I'm a good rapper and making fun of the black kid. If it wasn't for the video footage I wouldn't even remember what I said. But yeah.... I've never shared that story on shroomery and I figured this would be the thread to do it.




Do you have the video?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Freestyle rapping on shrooms [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10309664 -

that was really terrible


--------------------
Check out my gallery :sun:

Do YOU have The Band's sheet music books? I am paying cash!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Freestyle rapping on shrooms [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10309704 -

I really dislike rap,
some oldschool hip hop is alright,
but I dislike it for the most part,
but I remember some free styles I did while on MJ once, MJ really gives you the ability to make good sounding shit inside of your head, I could have record 5 albums by now (all kinds of music) if I was talented at all :smile:
But I remember doing probably an 8 minute rap once with my buddies listening in, it was really really good, or so I'm told, I hardly remember it hehe.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Freestyle rapping on shrooms [Re: pfxtc]
    #10310483 -

Keep em coming. I dig it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Freestyle rapping on shrooms [Re: Right_Away]
    #10311127 -

cool man, that's pretty good.

Me and my friends do this a lot too. Except we call it rhythmic talking and just have whole conversations like that back and forth to the beat of the music. I wish I wrote some of it down. My mind does such awesome things on mushrooms.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Freestyle rapping on shrooms [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10311380 -

Fuck yeah man, 5 shrooms for you!:dancingbacon:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Freestyle rapping on shrooms [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #10311401 -

Nice freestyle man.  You sound a little like Eyedea but with a different style.

Pretty dope.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Freestyle rapping on shrooms [Re: truffleupagus]
    #10311525 -

Freestyle rapping on mushrooms is probably one of the harder things to excel in on this planet.


--------------------


Opiate free since 8/26/10 :thumbup:

Opiate free since 6/22/11 :thumbup: :sun: :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Freestyle rapping on shrooms [Re: Legalize]
    #10312185 -

i dont usually freestyle
i write first
but i have come up with some crazy rhymes on shrooms
the only problem is that i get stuck on three or four lines
and just repeat them over and over
complete mindfuck


--------------------
heres to our lives being meaningless
and how beautiful it is
because freedom doesnt have a purpose

check out my art :smile:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=14505741&page=0&vc=1#14505741
and my goggles and jewelry
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15209555

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Freestyle rapping on shrooms [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10312369 -

i dig it alot man!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Freestyle rapping on shrooms [Re: nocoast]
    #10312434 -

If anyone saw the documentary 'This Is the Life' that I believe was on Sho-time not that long ago, this type of free stylin reminds me of that.

Rapping and ryhming in general is hard. Its sick that you do it on shrooms man. Keep it up, and keep perfecting your shit.:cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Freestyle rapping on shrooms [Re: TTT]
    #10313582 -

TTT said:
If anyone saw the documentary 'This Is the Life' that I believe was on Sho-time not that long ago, this type of free stylin reminds me of that.

Rapping and ryhming in general is hard. Its sick that you do it on shrooms man. Keep it up, and keep perfecting your shit.:cool:



Thanks a lot for letting me know about that bro. I knew that the good life and project blowed is the shit, but I didn't know about it's history. Those are some of my favorite emcees.

Peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Freestyle rapping on shrooms [Re: jaytonbye]
    #10314307 -

i just did a really stinky fart

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Questions on mixing shrooms and E Gabble Ratchet 13,494 11 02/24/20 01:31 PM
by BobLazar
* Do you give home grown shrooms for free?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
shroom_assassin 28,816 70 12/16/21 10:20 PM
by Sub-Easy
* Reaction to shrooms... Old_Man_Trouble 12,847 18 08/10/01 05:26 PM
by Alien
* Post deleted by Moe Howard bigidiot 5,278 18 08/26/01 10:55 PM
by Maxawow
* Re: lsd and/or shrooms and obssive compulsive disorder jebus 8,208 9 04/13/01 04:56 PM
by Bleuboxo
* Re: Tryin shrooms for the first time, need help. Biffster 7,979 1 03/21/01 05:35 PM
by shroom-girlie
* Shroom Tea Kitten 56,321 4 09/06/01 12:54 AM
by shroom-girlie
* Shroom Dosing and Misinformation
( 1 2 all )
Trip_Out_7 12,391 32 04/30/21 10:41 PM
by Sub-Easy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
8,994 topic views. 2 members, 18 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.