Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Things that are in my shower...
    #10180049 -

That should not be:
A penny
A cat toy
A couple beer bottles
A piece of ripped pant cuff

All that shit besides the cat toy have been in there a while, but I just now realized that they shouldn't be. Anyone else with random shit in their shower?


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things that are in my shower... [Re: jewunit]
    #10180064 -

a glowing buddha


--------------------
Come check out Toronto Best Graffiti's

www.youtube.com/thegongshows

Subscribe !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things that are in my shower... [Re: HydroCan]
    #10180140 -

Bracelets
A fork
Sunglasses
a bouncy ball
speakers wrapped in a condom. (Haha, waterproof!)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things that are in my shower... [Re: alternatereality]
    #10180152 -

ya'll got some disorganized bathrooms, how does a fork make it into your shower:confused:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things that are in my shower... [Re: alternatereality]
    #10180161 -

notebook paper :confused: :lol:


--------------------
Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh. Maybe I will find in yage what I was looking for in junk and weed and coke. Yage may be the final fix.
                         
                                              ~William S. Burroughs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things that are in my shower... [Re: mockingbird]
    #10180171 -

I was really high a week or so ago and I couldn't choose between mac and cheese or taking a shower. So I did both. At the same time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things that are in my shower... [Re: alternatereality]
    #10180175 -

efficient.
alternatereality said:
I was really high a week or so ago and I couldn't choose between mac and cheese or taking a shower. So I did both. At the same time.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things that are in my shower... [Re: alternatereality]
    #10180177 -

alternatereality said:
I was really high a week or so ago and I couldn't choose between mac and cheese or taking a shower. So I did both. At the same time.



Did the water get into your food?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things that are in my shower... [Re: jewunit]
    #10180196 -

A toothbrush?


I like to brush and shower at the same time, efficiently utilizing my time.


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things that are in my shower... [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #10180197 -

Nope! I have a really big shower. There's a bench in it. So I just made the bench into a table and sat down so that the water was only hitting my back.

I'm a good multitasker.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things that are in my shower... [Re: alternatereality]
    #10180205 -

The only practical reason I can think of why a bench should be in a shower is to have sex on it...


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things that are in my shower... [Re: alternatereality]
    #10180233 -

alternatereality said:
Nope! I have a really big shower. There's a bench in it. So I just made the bench into a table and sat down so that the water was only hitting my back.

I'm a good multitasker.



my grandma has a bench in her bathtub too


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things that are in my shower... [Re: meatcakeman]
    #10180238 -

a pint glass, a spoon and a mystery.


and at least once, this:







Edited by druqs (04/16/09 08:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things that are in my shower... [Re: meatcakeman]
    #10180243 -

meatcakeman said:
The only practical reason I can think of why a bench should be in a shower is to have sex on it...



It's built in there, I didn't put it in.
I can't think of a reason for it either. It's not big enough to have sex on either. Unless maybe you were a midget. A really really little one.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things that are in my shower... [Re: jewunit]
    #10180251 -

A dead hooker


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things that are in my shower... [Re: circularvortex]
    #10180259 -

circularvortex said:
A dead hooker



Isn't that in everyone's shower?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things that are in my shower... [Re: alternatereality]
    #10180262 -

alternatereality said:
meatcakeman said:
The only practical reason I can think of why a bench should be in a shower is to have sex on it...



It's built in there, I didn't put it in.
I can't think of a reason for it either. It's not big enough to have sex on either. Unless maybe you were a midget. A really really little one.



I hate awkward shower sex.  My ex loved having sex in the shower and I've just never been a fan.  She was always nagging to go in the shower, but if you're not directly under the water you're just wet and cold, plus the water washes away all a girl's natural lubricants, and that's just no fun for anybody involved.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things that are in my shower... [Re: alternatereality]
    #10180272 -

alternatereality said:
meatcakeman said:
The only practical reason I can think of why a bench should be in a shower is to have sex on it...



It's built in there, I didn't put it in.
I can't think of a reason for it either. It's not big enough to have sex on either. Unless maybe you were a midget. A really really little one.



Could you sit on it?

Your answer to this question could change everything.


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things that are in my shower... [Re: meatcakeman]
    #10180295 -

meatcakeman said:
alternatereality said:
meatcakeman said:
The only practical reason I can think of why a bench should be in a shower is to have sex on it...



It's built in there, I didn't put it in.
I can't think of a reason for it either. It's not big enough to have sex on either. Unless maybe you were a midget. A really really little one.



Could you sit on it?

Your answer to this question could change everything.



Yeah, I can sit on it.
Okay...I guess it would be possible to maneuver some awkward shower sex.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Things that are in my shower... [Re: alternatereality]
    #10180297 -

alternatereality said:
circularvortex said:
A dead hooker



Isn't that in everyone's shower?



I have one in my bathtub. :shrug:

Thought it was a collector's item.


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* z
( 1 2 all )
Almond Flour 2,665 33 01/12/11 11:00 PM
by You Agree
* happy birthday meatcakeman!
( 1 2 all )
Doctor_Dick 2,887 25 11/03/09 04:13 PM
by shadyy
* who poops in the shower?
( 1 2 3 all )
RonaldFuckingPaul 4,448 43 03/31/08 03:12 PM
by niteowl
* Anyone else have difficulty with multitasking (forums, instant messaging, etc)?
( 1 2 all )
deCypher 1,768 27 04/28/10 11:51 AM
by MisterMuscaria
* multitasking game twighead 973 15 08/15/09 01:09 AM
by Nymphaea
* How To Shower SkorpivoMusterion 1,139 11 03/16/06 01:38 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* How to shower. LeftyBurnz 777 4 04/21/08 08:33 PM
by Psy Baba
* Meteor Shower milkman 957 7 04/20/10 10:08 PM
by daniel3

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,961 topic views. 5 members, 16 guests and 78 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.