Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
z
    #13776553 -

z


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Edited by Almond Flour (04/15/24 10:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bathing suit in the shower ???? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #13776600 -

I'd never shower with a bunch of naked men around. I wouldn't even wear trunks if I did. I'd just go home and shower.


--------------------
There is a molecule for every purpose. There are only actions and reactions. Cut out the middle men. Everything I say is a lie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bathing suit in the shower ???? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #13776606 -

Clothes in general are pretty silly when you really think about it. Unless it's cold, the sunshine is blistering, or the forest is buggy, "modesty" becomes a conditioned habit that varies depending on the culture; from prude to free-balling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bathing suit in the shower ???? [Re: destructo_low]
    #13776612 -

destructo_low said:
I'd never shower with a bunch of naked men around. I wouldn't even wear trunks if I did. I'd just go home and shower.




That's what I do.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bathing suit in the shower ???? [Re: destructo_low]
    #13776630 -

I wear a bathing suit in public showers so nobody has to wonder why I have a raging erection in a room full of naked guys
:fawkes:

nah j/king but what do they do after they shower?
you can't put your pants on over a wet bathing suit


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bathing suit in the shower ???? [Re: Almond Flour] * 1
    #13776634 -

Herbal said:
Grow a fucking pair and show off your Johnson even if its small as fuck. GOD :leafromp:



Damn..someone is itching to see some cock :lol:


Just kidding :heart: That really is pretty stupid, the person that wears a swimsuit is only drawing more attention to himself because of it.


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bathing suit in the shower ???? [Re: Ballerium]
    #13776655 -

I don't know why people can't wait to go home and shower.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bathing suit in the shower ???? [Re: Ballerium]
    #13776673 -

Ballerium said:
Herbal said:
Grow a fucking pair and show off your Johnson even if its small as fuck. GOD :leafromp:



Damn..someone is itching to see some cock :lol:


Just kidding :heart: That really is pretty stupid, the person that wears a swimsuit is only drawing more attention to himself because of it.



Lol I was gonna say the same thing. What if the dudes dick was enormous. He just doesnt want to shower naked with men. Would you shower at home with other naked men? I think not  :gayflag:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bathing suit in the shower ???? [Re: SprewellSleeve]
    #13776697 -

SprewellSleeve said:
I don't know why people can't wait to go home and shower.



why would you wait....you smell like shit, Your drenched in swear, The longer it stays on you the more likely your gonna get face or back acne, etc.


Anyone saying they wait till they go home is a wuss, and probably nasty :bored:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bathing suit in the shower ???? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #13776712 -

I wait until I go home, because I want the privacy of showering in my own home.

Plus, since I'm a girl, it would be a pain in the ass for me to lug all my shampoo, conditioner, body wash and such to the gym and back home again :lol:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bathing suit in the shower ???? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #13776726 -

Herbal said:
SprewellSleeve said:
I don't know why people can't wait to go home and shower.



why would you wait....you smell like shit, Your drenched in swear, The longer it stays on you the more likely your gonna get face or back acne, etc.


Anyone saying they wait till they go home is a wuss, and probably nasty :bored:



I don't want to shower where a bunch of other men's pubes have been.

Also, I wash my hands after going to the bathroom unlike the fake "fresh" dudes.


--------------------

Edited by SprewellSleeve (01/12/11 07:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bathing suit in the shower ???? [Re: Ballerium]
    #13776731 -

Ballerium said:
I wait until I go home, because I want the privacy of showering in my own home.

Plus, since I'm a girl, it would be a pain in the ass for me to lug all my shampoo, conditioner, body wash and such to the gym and back home again :lol:



My girlfriend tells me that girls at her college shower with bathing suits on.....that i can KINDA understand, but its sad to see how self conscious people are. LET IT HANG OUT PEOPLE. Its a rare opportunity to strut your stuff. :rockon:


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bathing suit in the shower ???? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #13776745 -

What if I don't want to let it all hang out? Some people are just more private than others :shrug:

And why go to the trouble of taking my sweaty nasty clothes off and then having to put on a bathing suit? I just put a towel on the seat of my car or something if I'm that sweaty. It's not like I'm gonna develop backne in the 20 minutes it take me to drive home from the gym :lol:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bathing suit in the shower ???? [Re: Ballerium]
    #13776750 -

Ballerium said:
What if I don't want to let it all hang out? Some people are just more private than others :shrug:

And why go to the trouble of taking my sweaty nasty clothes off and then having to put on a bathing suit? I just put a towel on the seat of my car or something if I'm that sweaty. It's not like I'm gonna develop backne in the 20 minutes it take me to drive home from the gym :lol:



I shower right away an i recently got a couple back acne :shrug: the sooner the better


--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bathing suit in the shower ???? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #13776768 -

I almost wish I cared about these kinds of things.

My threshold for any emotion is getting pretty damn high.

I could probably have two 90-year old queers sucking parasitic worms out of each other's buttholes and I'd still finish my shower while whistling the Andy Griffith theme song.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bathing suit in the shower ???? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #13776773 -

Herbal said:
I shower right away an i recently got a couple back acne :shrug: the sooner the better



:lolsy: I haven't gotten any backne, maybe you're just prone to it :tongue:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bathing suit in the shower ???? [Re: Ballerium]
    #13776784 -

I'd be more worried about the nastiness of a public shower than being a little sweaty on the drive home... You're drenched in sweat the whole time you're working out probably anyway, what's another 10 minutes?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bathing suit in the shower ???? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #13776785 -

Herbal said:
Ballerium said:
What if I don't want to let it all hang out? Some people are just more private than others :shrug:

And why go to the trouble of taking my sweaty nasty clothes off and then having to put on a bathing suit? I just put a towel on the seat of my car or something if I'm that sweaty. It's not like I'm gonna develop backne in the 20 minutes it take me to drive home from the gym :lol:



I shower right away an i recently got a couple back acne :shrug: the sooner the better



lol i doubt it has to do with showering right away.

bottom line; as long as you dont sit around sweaty for a few hours, and shower in a reasonable time frame(20min after workout for example) you should be fine. i doubt acne would develop that quickly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bathing suit in the shower ???? [Re: Arden]
    #13776800 -

I am not a huge fan of group showers (with men) but better to be clean than covered in sweat. I mean like after working out or running full for hour I definitely want to wash off.  My biggest fear = athlete's foot. Good flip flops and careful protocol help.

Oh and I have gone to shower with my suit on because I hit the pool; then I take it off in the shower and rinse it out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bathing suit in the shower ???? [Re: Ran-D]
    #13776821 -

Ran-D said:
I'd be more worried about the nastiness of a public shower than being a little sweaty on the drive home... You're drenched in sweat the whole time you're working out probably anyway, what's another 10 minutes?



Exactly! :snub:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How To Shower SkorpivoMusterion 1,139 11 03/16/06 01:38 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Shower baths? Worldbridger 693 11 09/08/05 12:07 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Do you shower after having sex?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,695 32 05/01/04 07:15 PM
by Radcon
* Longest you went without a shower or bath?
( 1 2 3 all )
Rahie 3,433 57 08/04/06 07:53 AM
by Krishna
* Drinking beer in the shower lsdandfrisbee 1,804 16 05/31/06 02:46 PM
by Hank, FTW
* To give a Cat a Bath *funny* Cryptic 3,202 11 01/05/06 04:22 PM
by Le_Canard
* Singing in the shower Gillette 1,319 19 07/15/04 07:17 AM
by Scarfmeister
* Perseid Meteor Shower
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,559 55 08/12/04 03:22 PM
by iluan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,665 topic views. 7 members, 21 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.