Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: LNC [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #10070225 -

in about 30 mins i am gonna do some 2ce :grin: wish me luck guys!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #10070249 -

HappyTrippin said:
:lol:
I do believe medical marijuana is now allowed in illinois starting july 1st. SOOO if she needs a grower, maybe she'll remember this. :heart:



MAn that relationship would be:awesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #10070265 -

I've had 3 years growing experience prior to this. 95% of it outdoors as i've had bad luck in doors, but if I could do it legally.
I should convince my mom to turning to medical too. But i doubt she'd take a conversation like that seriously.
I'd love to be my moms grower as well. :awesome:
Go to bed inhaling the fresh smell of marijuana every night. :drool2:
How have you been Phish?


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #10070289 -

Not too bad, just bored and sober as hell. Still looking for a job (at this point is pretty much hopeless)
I'm also trying to convince my mom to get a MM card for her glaucoma, I would have my own indoor jungle of dankness.:bigweed:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #10070387 -

My mom used to be a hippie, and now she's been brainwashed from my father drugs are bad, alcohol bad, Marijuana causes reefer madness.
It's a battle i wont win. But i'm gonna press for it.
Theres actually a lot of jobs popping up around here from what i hear, i'm getting my license saturday if i can come up with the cash to go get it.
Anyone have some good tunes? My Mp3 player is pretty boring.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Edited by HappyTrippin (03/29/09 09:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #10070454 -

Here's a pretty groovy song for ya.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #10070460 -

Evening folks. im just sitting here waiting to pick up some droogs trying to kill time with photoshop/illustrator. A local marijuana club is having a "design a logo" contest for  t shirt. I cant come up with anything good I think I need to get high first.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #10070461 -

Emedding disabled :sad:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #10070483 -

You have to see this, amazing harmonica solo!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #10070552 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #10070553 -



--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #10070635 -

That song really suits you tonight now doesn't it?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #10070688 -

night guys :wave:



--------------------

Song of the week, click Huey:



Song of the week list in journal.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #10070704 -

:lol:
I'm already searching for a new girly. One who will accept me for my addiction and help me with it. I know a girl who's been here for me throughout all of it, and now that i've sobered up for the most part is starting to like me :awesome:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #10070750 -

The worst is when you have a gf that feeds addiction.  Staying up all night getting high, thats all "hanging out" turns into, not even hanky panky.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #10070765 -

The only things i'd like a girl to do, smoke some pot and drink some booze.
Everything else is kind of a turn off.
It'd be even a + if she could keep me sober.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #10070773 -

time to let the fun begin :grin:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #10070784 -

not many women have their arms wide open for those with addictions, if your serious about pursuing anything, and your interested in a smart lady, I would ditch whatever it is your addicted to

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #10070788 -

Hey gang, just got back from work.

My car decided to start leaking oil like mad today while I was working.  That was fucking awesome.  All the repair places were closed already, so I had to park it in a place's lot and leave them a message.  Hopefully my car isn't towed tomorrow.  I'm thinking that the housing for the oil filter probably got jarred loose, or at least I'm hoping that's all that's wrong...I just spent all my fucking money on vacation.

Other than that things are pretty groovay.  Gonna light up a bowl here in a quick second and forget about my worries.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #10070799 -

HappyTrippin said:
The only things i'd like a girl to do, smoke some pot and drink some booze.
Everything else is kind of a turn off.
It'd be even a + if she could keep me sober.




ohhh sorry is my 2ce use turning you off ? :wink:


jk.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* hemp & marijuana: myths & realities eric_the_redS 3,670 10 11/02/12 02:16 PM
by SARAtonin
* Marijuana Anonymous
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Fliquid 6,680 74 08/02/05 02:31 AM
by RobMarley420
* Good harmonica riffs? cApTaInCrAp 1,154 14 11/03/09 08:48 PM
by dxharms
* Addiction...is it a personality trait?
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 4,473 23 07/25/04 01:24 PM
by
* Has anybody ever stumbled upon marijuana growing?
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,216 32 06/23/05 03:25 PM
by afoaf
* "Canada is exporting to us the crack of marijuana"
( 1 2 all )
Irradiated_Feces 3,472 29 07/25/05 11:52 AM
by benrules92
* anyone play the piano/harmonica/recorder? tutorials? SleepyF0x 581 7 09/16/09 07:36 PM
by MrBump
* Scotch Whisky and the Harmonica Your Destination 555 7 06/17/10 01:03 PM
by Your Destination

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,576 topic views. 2 members, 28 guests and 343 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.