Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
East Texas Cubes
    #988056 -

Anyone from Palestine or further east towards Troy or Lufkin with any luck right now? I'm in Waco- been gettin tons of rain- just wondering if it would be worth my time to take that trek...........? or should I go as far as Shreveport?

thanks- AOL IM s/n- MrMacky34

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: East Texas Cubes [Re: cube421]
    #1006347 -

ok I'm sorry guys-- figured I really screwed up this time with no Replies... Guess I was trying to be way too specific?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* need help with I.D. in east texas Kona 4,695 8 06/19/04 10:25 AM
by GGreatOne234
* South East Texas Check In (Houston Area) everythingzen 2,631 10 09/01/09 01:02 AM
by thegreat
* Just Moved to East Texas, got a question... ShroomDoom 974 5 01/23/06 06:44 PM
by Lysergic_Milkman
* Mushroom Hunting in East Texas adoseofparn0z 2,437 4 05/13/04 05:22 PM
by back2growing
* East Texas
( 1 2 all )
plataloco 3,609 31 04/30/06 05:46 PM
by HoleSnype
* Texas Cube Hunters.
( 1 2 all )
ShroomDoom 5,634 26 05/29/09 02:19 AM
by Leperkon
* Texas Cubes
( 1 2 all )
shortys316316 4,215 22 06/02/06 09:42 PM
by phantomstranger
* More Texas Cubes.... Aerzun 1,760 13 05/21/04 05:53 PM
by Aerzun

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
2,104 topic views. 1 members, 57 guests and 104 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.