Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anyone mind helping a stranger out?
    #9875434 -

How would I go about taking a short song and making it longer, even if it is only taking a section and making it repeat?

The song is Down's "Doob Interlude", I've always loved it dearly, but wished it was longer.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone mind helping a stranger out? [Re: Rocker232]
    #9877414 -

couldn't you just put the song on repeat?

sorry in advance for pointing out the obvious instead of actually helping.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone mind helping a stranger out? [Re: Pigasus]
    #9886065 -

I fail to see how that would make the song longer. I'm a smart enough individual to figure out if I wanted to hear it more that I could just put on repeat, thank you for assuming I'm an idiot though.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone mind helping a stranger out? [Re: Rocker232]
    #9886122 -

I know what that's like.

I can't help you sorry.

I just listen to the song over and over again if I like it and it's short. :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone mind helping a stranger out? [Re: freeDOOM]
    #9886354 -

Find a free audio editing program :shrug:

There's no "click here and it's done" way.. It's really all about your ability to hear where the transition to a looped portion needs to occur and making the "split" and "paste".. The further you can zoom in on the audio, the better, which will depend on the program. As for a good free editor, if it's still available, Chrystal or Chrystalizer for the pc was supposed to be pretty good. Mac = garageband..


--------------------
If you spare a little of your imagination . . .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone mind helping a stranger out? [Re: myriadeyes]
    #9886453 -

Thats the answer I was looking for, thank you.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Amateur rock music production - GarageBand versus Logic JacquesCousteau 1,091 3 06/08/05 11:20 PM
by automan
* garageband and Windows? darkczar 384 2 12/06/12 09:40 PM
by darkczar
* Adobe Premiere...Help me, I need it! ToTheSummit 831 3 02/23/03 02:51 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Need help with web site stuff RandalFlagg 1,073 4 08/05/02 04:24 AM
by kloK
* The Stranger by Albert Camus Anonymous 1,106 6 08/18/02 04:53 PM
by Discordja
* Windows Media Player - Saving DVD Images - Help! D Joseph 1,192 8 06/05/02 11:20 AM
by Anonymous
* Mjshroomer's 1964 Recording- Help Please mjshroomer 1,244 7 04/04/02 10:09 AM
by GabbaDj
* Whats a good program for ..... Northernsoul 919 4 01/08/03 04:25 PM
by Murex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
458 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.