Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDan
Re: anxiety
    #98555 - 12/09/99 10:27 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Well never mind the anxiety, I found it was due mainly to the fact that I drink too much coffee, and it was the caffine. I ate some cyanescens that I picked fresh yesterday, and I experienced no shakes or anxiety. I didn't have my morning coffee today, so I think it may have something to do with that. I have been tripping a long time, and now and then I get a rather anxious trip, but I think that that may in fact be more due to my psyche then my physical state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: anxiety [Re: Dan]
    #98556 - 12/10/99 05:51 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

I used to be like you, but once the mushies got started the anxiety wore off...

Now I never seem to get this pre-trip-anxiety anymore. I guess that I've gotten used to the transit there, and I know that good things await... :smile:

Soothing music helped me, couldn't hurt to try that one.
No alcohol please... That is a great no-no for me anyway!

A warm cup 'o tea (or any other fav beverage) whilst listening to music and contemplating the world could help...

I don't know... Try different things until you find your own way... Good luck.

------------------
//Moomin666 -When madness is an art...

Anonymous

#98557 - 12/10/99 09:06 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Valium works if ya can get it.

------------------
"Experence is not what happens to you it what you do with what happens to you"
A. Huxley

Anonymous

#98559 - 12/10/99 08:45 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

When i feel stressed i just throw some Hendrix(South Saturn Delta is great) into the cd player, his music totally relaxes me, also gets me happy as hell.

Anonymous

#98560 - 12/13/99 08:33 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Anxiety? Oh yes I understand trippin anxiety.

I'm talking major, world war 3 begins in 2 minutes, you're girlfriend is pregnant, your grandparents just died, and the sky just turned black and all life on earth is screaming, grabs your guts and twists for all it's worth anxiety.

Never did cure it real good... Oh wait, yea I did, I stopped taking mushrooms. Haven't had it since.

I think some people are just mushroom people. I'm a pot person.

------------------
-- The future is no place to spend your better days

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #98561 - 12/13/99 09:11 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

dan---switch to hot cocoa for voyaging...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlineastro
addict
    #98562 - 12/13/99 11:41 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

I second that solution of a warm beverage. Wrap up in a blanket and hold the cup between your hands and relax. Also, if possible, hop in a jacuzzi/hottub or even a hot bath. Relaxation is the key to feeling better. I start to feel like this somewhere between 20 minutes to and hour after intake. Eventually the anxiety wears off before the 2nd hour for me, then the good times start rolling.

OfflineStrangeDays
Bob
    #98563 - 12/17/99 01:08 AM (24 years, 4 months ago)

Xanax is a good anti-anxiety drug
if you can get your hands on it. I also
heard taking Kava-Kava before your trip
will also help relax you.

Meditating is the best, but it wont help
you much if you just do it the day you trip.
I would suggest getting in a routine of meditating everday. It will help alot.

Later

Anonymous

#98564 - 12/19/99 03:32 PM (24 years, 4 months ago)

yea, my first time trippin I had no anxiety at all after i ate the shrooms or before, just coz i read so much about it and expected it to be good. i was also stoked as hell about it. Just try to get yourself hyped up about having a good trip. just don't underestimate it like i did.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale