Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Just played Resident Evil 5 demo. WOW!!! [Re: mushroomhunter10]
    #9717593 -

solely out of curiosity, are you like 14 years old?


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just played Resident Evil 5 demo. WOW!!! [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #9718867 -

I'm not mindless gamer. At one point I was top 5 in the world at Quake II. Which by the way is still the most skilled shooter to date. No gamers are more elite than Q2 TDM/GXMod/1vs1 players.


--------------------
Imagine if you needed it and it wasn't there... GIVE BLOOD
Get a free (PAINLESS) bone marrow testing kit and help save lives HERE.
Jesus if you're reading this, please come back already. We need you now more than ever!
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just played Resident Evil 5 demo. WOW!!! [Re: mushroomhunter10]
    #9719449 -

theres a certain point where you stop being skilled at a video game.

once you get it down its just knowing the routine.
then its about who plays most.


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Edited by igwna (02/01/09 07:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just played Resident Evil 5 demo. WOW!!! [Re: igwna]
    #9719663 -

yeah q2 had much more common with RE4 than with REmake. the first two are shooters, the last is survival horror.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just played Resident Evil 5 demo. WOW!!! [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #9719837 -

I still bet you'll play the shit out of RE5 though. :wink:


--------------------
Imagine if you needed it and it wasn't there... GIVE BLOOD
Get a free (PAINLESS) bone marrow testing kit and help save lives HERE.
Jesus if you're reading this, please come back already. We need you now more than ever!
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just played Resident Evil 5 demo. WOW!!! [Re: mushroomhunter10]
    #9721841 -

one thing i'll give the RE5 demo is this, its about as fun as RE4 which IS fun.
its nothing different/spectacular but the demo is fun to play.


i wish they'd go back to zombies and chill with this parasite bullshit though.


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Edited by igwna (02/02/09 10:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just played Resident Evil 5 demo. WOW!!! [Re: igwna]
    #9721852 -

RE5 is fun, I preferred the ps3 demo though, killzone 2 is also a blast.

My roommate is a huge console player, I like PC.  We have all systems, and get the best of 'em all xD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just played Resident Evil 5 demo. WOW!!! [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #9724788 -

its on the PSN now and it fucking rocks?

is it march yet?


--------------------

When The Power of Love,
Overcomes The Love of Power,
The World Will Know Peace.

Government - The TRUE WMD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just played Resident Evil 5 demo. WOW!!! [Re: Jamio]
    #9729399 -

Full game released in March. Demo only for now.

Fun though!!


--------------------
Imagine if you needed it and it wasn't there... GIVE BLOOD
Get a free (PAINLESS) bone marrow testing kit and help save lives HERE.
Jesus if you're reading this, please come back already. We need you now more than ever!
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just played Resident Evil 5 demo. WOW!!! [Re: mushroomhunter10]
    #9729610 -

Played the demo, and I must say I was unimpressed.

Having LOVED RE:4 to pieces I dunno why this is the case.

It might be because it felt really..not organic I guess? I didn't feel like I was shooting at zombies anymore I felt like they were just..eh. Pussies. I didn't feel IMMERSED that's the word for it.(perhaps because it was a demo)

Maybe I just need to fork out some cash for a flat panel. But that wasn't needed for RE:4..hmm..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just played Resident Evil 5 demo. WOW!!! [Re: Kupo]
    #9733370 -

All I know is that I can't wait.

I'll be 'shroomin on that night for sure!


--------------------
Imagine if you needed it and it wasn't there... GIVE BLOOD
Get a free (PAINLESS) bone marrow testing kit and help save lives HERE.
Jesus if you're reading this, please come back already. We need you now more than ever!
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just played Resident Evil 5 demo. WOW!!! [Re: mushroomhunter10]
    #9734540 -

yeah im playing "real survivor" mode in RE.

yeah it's hella hard.

yeah i said "hella"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just played Resident Evil 5 demo. WOW!!! [Re: Ampathy]
    #9734674 -

Ampathy said:
RE5 is fun, I preferred the ps3 demo though, killzone 2 is also a blast.

My roommate is a huge console player, I like PC.  We have all systems, and get the best of 'em all xD.


how'd you play kz2?


--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just played Resident Evil 5 demo. WOW!!! [Re: Jack Albertson]
    #9794866 -

The KZ2 demo is up on the PSN in the European store.

You just have to make a new account (for Europe) and then download it.

--If you do so, let me know how it is. I am to lazy to bother with it.


--------------------

When The Power of Love,
Overcomes The Love of Power,
The World Will Know Peace.

Government - The TRUE WMD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just played Resident Evil 5 demo. WOW!!! [Re: Jamio]
    #9796783 -

Too lazy to play video games. This is how far we've come as a society :grin:


--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just played Resident Evil 5 demo. WOW!!! [Re: zouden]
    #9813719 -

This game is awful well at least the demo and I will probably not buy it. I was not impressed at all


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just played Resident Evil 5 demo. WOW!!! [Re: djmako7]
    #9813752 -

Seemed fun to me.

Perhaps I just love RE series. :smile:


--------------------
Imagine if you needed it and it wasn't there... GIVE BLOOD
Get a free (PAINLESS) bone marrow testing kit and help save lives HERE.
Jesus if you're reading this, please come back already. We need you now more than ever!
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just played Resident Evil 5 demo. WOW!!! [Re: mushroomhunter10]
    #9814640 -

ya thats probably it, cause i have to say djmako is right on point.


the new GTA: The Lost and the Damned is pretty fun tho :awesome:


--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just played Resident Evil 5 demo. WOW!!! [Re: mushroomhunter10]
    #9819316 -

I can't fuckin wait till this game comes out!


--------------------
   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Just played Resident Evil 5 demo. WOW!!! [Re: Fortunando]
    #9819319 -

hehe! Me too!


--------------------
Imagine if you needed it and it wasn't there... GIVE BLOOD
Get a free (PAINLESS) bone marrow testing kit and help save lives HERE.
Jesus if you're reading this, please come back already. We need you now more than ever!
The U.S. Constitution!

Best WBS Tek
EZ Potato-Honey Agar Tek
MY TRADES

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Killzone 2 owns!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Grapefruit 9,620 120 03/27/09 07:39 PM
by skydog
* killzone 2 +PS3 JT 801 7 07/27/09 10:38 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* Did Killzone 2 live up to your expectations? lethargic 1,104 10 04/05/09 08:11 PM
by schutzemdown
* Killzone 3 Beta xpl0de 791 10 02/11/11 07:48 AM
by akira_akuma
* Killzone 2 demo cheezeits 811 7 02/08/09 03:28 PM
by Jack Albertson
* Killzone 2! Sterben 437 2 04/12/09 12:10 PM
by FlickeryVision
* Bored with my ps3
( 1 2 all )
cheezeits 3,225 25 01/12/09 04:07 PM
by alarmist
* CNN Money : Sony Playstation 3 A "Sinking Ship"
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Madtowntripper 17,417 141 02/06/13 05:05 PM
by Hajnal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
4,494 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.06 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.