Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

Loc: SOLARIS
Re: CNN Money : Sony Playstation 3 A "Sinking Ship" [Re: Theylikethatshit]
    #9472518 - 12/21/08 02:25 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

that wasnt even a real response to what i said. And by low grade do you mean lower grade? if so that's the 360, technologically inferior.

--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineTheylikethatshit
AKA Sno0py
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: CNN Money : Sony Playstation 3 A "Sinking Ship" [Re: Jack Albertson]
    #9472673 - 12/21/08 02:59 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jack Albertson said:
that wasnt even a real response to what i said. And by low grade do you mean lower grade? if so that's the 360, technologically inferior.

Obviously your picking and choosing what you want to read on here,
because as its been said countless times on here the p3 IS the better machine, and JUST the better machine.
And if the ps3 has all the same features, what are they and why should I choose ps3 online over XBL? I would really like to know...
If your looking for a media machine, go for ps3
If your looking for gameplay, go 360.

Due to it being so "advanced", it is difficult for the Ps3 to run at its full potential smoothley

And burning a disc to your hard drive is retarded?:dumbblonde:
How could that be when that enables even smoother gameplay and at the same time your console doesnt have to run all of its components?

Quote:

uck that shit, in total youre paying about the equivalent of a ps3 after 2 1/2 years with the x-box live, which is the only way i would ever play that console outside of rockband

Do the math, 50$ a year for 2 1/2 years does not add up to 300+ dollars.

Quote:

Without a doubt the PS3 is a better machine...It's just that a better machine. It NOT a better game console in the slightest bit. All of it's console exclusives suck major ass (except MGS4 which was the weakest entry in the series IMO) and I mean that! This is coming out of a PS3 owners mouth.

:congrats:
:courtjudge:

--------------------
REST IN PEACE pirateseatsouls

Edited by Theylikethatshit (12/21/08 03:20 PM)

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

#9474437 - 12/21/08 09:05 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

i feel like you dont even read what you type. you would pick the psn over the xbl b/c it's fucking FREE and of equal quality. youre clearly a fanboy. If xbox is half as great as you make it out to be i would have one, i own a ps3 b/c the amount of awesomem surpasses that of xbox. And burning a disc to your hdd shaves seconds off of load times, if any at all. if youre that adhd that you cant wait for a game to load you need to be playing pong.

--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9474482 - 12/21/08 09:12 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

youre clearly a fanboy

Quote:

i own a ps3 b/c the amount of awesomem surpasses that of xbox

Lollorz.

Irony much?

InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: CNN Money : Sony Playstation 3 A "Sinking Ship" [Re: Redstorm]
    #9474569 - 12/21/08 09:27 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Nothing worse than a bunch of fanboy faggots arguing.

OfflineTheylikethatshit
AKA Sno0py
Male User Gallery

#9474610 - 12/21/08 09:30 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Jack Albertson said:
if youre that adhd that you cant wait for a game to load you need to be playing pong.

Ouch, me ego! :whatever:

Im still waiting to hear why I should choose the inferior system and network...
Guess you ran out of good arguements and moved on to me, I feel loved :sissies:

--------------------

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

#9474762 - 12/21/08 09:57 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
Quote:

youre clearly a fanboy

Quote:

i own a ps3 b/c the amount of awesomem surpasses that of xbox

Lollorz.

Irony much?

i say it b/c it's true if the xbox were as cooler than the ps3 i would be saying that about the xbox. i dont consider myself a fanboy, im an elite gamer as ive been playing for well over a decade. So i put a lot of thought and time into deciding which system to buy, and essentially the ps3 sold itself.

--------------------
TRANSCEND

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

#9474769 - 12/21/08 09:59 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Theylikethatshit said:
Quote:

Jack Albertson said:
if youre that adhd that you cant wait for a game to load you need to be playing pong.

Ouch, me ego! :whatever:

Im still waiting to hear why I should choose the inferior system and network...
Guess you ran out of good arguements and moved on to me, I feel loved :sissies:

yeah thats it. you need to re-read this entire thread and see who's run out of GOOD arguements. And i already told you why ps3 makes more sense financially and on paper. :gameover:

--------------------
TRANSCEND

Offlineronjohn7779
Stranger

#9474816 - 12/21/08 10:07 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

God you guys have been....:beatadeadhorse: After 6 pages I think it has been well established that the Xbox 360 is the better system. :ilold:

--------------------
"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!" An American Hero Iron Mike!

OfflineTheylikethatshit
AKA Sno0py
Male User Gallery

Re: CNN Money : Sony Playstation 3 A "Sinking Ship" [Re: ronjohn7779]
    #9474824 - 12/21/08 10:08 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ronjohn7779 said:
God you guys have been....:beatadeadhorse: After 6 pages I think it has been well established that the Xbox 360 is the better system. :ilold:

Yeah im done this is pointless. Case closed 360 FTW
:courtjudge:

--------------------

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

#9474860 - 12/21/08 10:17 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

im just fine with people being duped and wasting their hard earned money if they are.

--------------------
TRANSCEND

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9474935 - 12/21/08 10:30 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

As long as people are having fun playing their respective systems, I'm not sure how they're being ripped off or wasting their money. That is the point of the damn thing, isn't it?

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #9474943 - 12/21/08 10:32 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

You obviously don't understand.

HE has the better system and anyone who doesn't have that one is a hopeless rube.

Read the thread again.

I mean geez.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

#9475002 - 12/21/08 10:45 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
As long as people are having fun playing their respective systems, I'm not sure how they're being ripped off or wasting their money. That is the point of the damn thing, isn't it?

having fun has nothing to do with getting ripped off. If you believe that everything is legit of course youre gonna have fun. And i dont give a shit about what anyone else does im just saying FACTUALLY opinions aside, ps3 is the better system. But clearly this isnt based on just facts alone or the wii wouldnt be selling like it is right now. And i get it madtown youre being sarcastic over the internet, good job.

--------------------
TRANSCEND

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9475033 - 12/21/08 10:49 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

When it comes to a toy, having fun is all that determines whether or not you were ripped off.

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

#9475042 - 12/21/08 10:52 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

it determines whether or not you feel ripped off, not if you were actually ripped off. Our feelings arent always dictated by reality.

--------------------
TRANSCEND

OfflineTheylikethatshit
AKA Sno0py
Male User Gallery

#9475067 - 12/21/08 10:55 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Our feelings arent always dictated by reality.

He said something that actually makes sense!

--------------------

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

#9475084 - 12/21/08 10:59 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

honestly youre really annoying. If you had actually participated in this discussion instead of just trying to oppose everthing i said it wouldnt be so bad. But you just ignore it when i say something you have no valid response for and now youre saying IM the one that doesnt make sense? dont be ridiculous.

--------------------
TRANSCEND

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #9475088 - 12/21/08 11:00 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

There is nothing which leads me to believe I wasted any money buying my 360. It's a game console which was purchased to provide me with entertainment. When I use it, I am entertained. Therefor, I did not waste my money. I'm sure I would say the exact same thing if I had a PS3.

Offlineronjohn7779
Stranger

#9475106 - 12/21/08 11:04 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Theylikethatshit said:
Quote:

Our feelings arent always dictated by reality.

He said something that actually makes sense!

Oh  :dumblol:  :septemberlol: You made a funny! Oh snap that was really mean!

--------------------
"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!" An American Hero Iron Mike!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order