Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #9763958 -

Thanks guys :hug:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9763963 -

HappyTrippin said:
Not in bed yet;
Anyone know what i can drink to make my piss not clear?



From personal experience, enough Turkey and Coke will almost always do the trick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9763964 -

:goodnight:



































:leaving:


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9763996 -

Okay.
I'm for real getting off. I'm gonna try and not relapse again
NIGHT


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9764001 -

I might get off too, but Ill still be here :whatever:


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #9764026 -

On a side note...I think I broke my dick. And Im dead serious...


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #9764062 -

If you mean that you bent in a way that simply isn't natural then, no. You are fine. May take a little recovery time though. At least a few hours if it was a really bad turn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #9764108 -

Actually, I dont know how it happened. Its been like this for over a month. Its been tender to pressure (especially when hard), and the tenderness is internal. First it was at the base and inward, and now it is mid shaft. Im thinking maybe prostatitis. I have insurance starting today. I am making an appointment for Friday. They will probably shove a finger in my fart box. In which case, Ill be happy my doc is hot. Should I ask (while shes doing this) whether or not this hurts my odds of taking her out to dinner?


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #9764922 -

Yes. You certainly should ask that. Don't be surprised if she turns you down though. Can't really blame her considering the broken dick and all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do you take multi-vitamins?
( 1 2 all )
EdibleStereos 1,526 26 09/28/13 08:44 PM
by Moonshoe
* Vitamin E pills linked with prostate cancer risk Earth Child 377 0 10/17/11 11:51 AM
by Earth Child
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* Do you take vitamins?
( 1 2 3 all )
Atheist 3,703 40 09/12/08 07:56 AM
by Brainiac
* Vitamin B-12?
( 1 2 all )
ch1ck3n.s0up 2,549 20 02/16/13 06:46 PM
by Legend
* Vitamins and Nutrients - Whats your stack?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
AsanteM 6,287 79 10/29/13 09:39 AM
by hidenseek1
* New e-cigarette called VitaCig contains vitamins A, B, C, E, CoQ10 thirtygoats 1,480 15 06/14/14 02:23 PM
by 4runner
* Expired multi vitamins
( 1 2 all )
cez 1,128 20 10/10/13 11:30 AM
by drkkenny

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,790 topic views. 3 members, 19 guests and 302 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.