Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: skin_]
    #9763817 -

What's good Skin?


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Sassy]
    #9763818 -

You should PM me the smell of your vagina so I an tell if it is true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Tangerines]
    #9763824 -

hahaha


--------------------
<@Pnutbot> I haven't seen tupac, Impala

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Sassy]
    #9763860 -

as angry as he is, Christian Bale is so hot.


--------------------
<@Pnutbot> I haven't seen tupac, Impala

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Sassy]
    #9763866 -

Well, i downed 9 glasses of water, i'm heading to bed Night LNC


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Sassy]
    #9763870 -

Sassy said:
as angry as he is, Christian Bale is so hot.



Lol, wrong thread?


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #9763874 -

true that, sir


--------------------
<@Pnutbot> I haven't seen tupac, Impala

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Tangerines]
    #9763877 -

Tangerines said:
You should PM me the smell of your vagina so I an tell if it is true.



You are getting cocky Tang. Ease up on that Turkey that I PMed ya. That shit will make you gobble. Forward that smell if you get it btw.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Sassy]
    #9763882 -

Even though you didnt tell me your a dirty girl, Ill still give you :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #9763886 -

So why the caveman?


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #9763890 -

It's all about banging with your club maaaan.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #9763917 -

Not in bed yet;
Anyone know what i can drink to make my piss not clear?


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9763923 -

Take b complex vitamins.

But honestly I think any vitamins work, I always hear b complex though. :shrug:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9763925 -

HappyTrippin said:
Not in bed yet;
Anyone know what i can drink to make my piss not clear?



B12 supplement.
As far as the caveman, I just like the cartoon. He has all we need to make it in the world. Hair, and a whoop-ass stick.


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9763926 -

take a multi vitamin :shrug:


--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9763929 -

B vitamins make it bright yellow. Some tests check for creatine or creatinine levels to determine if a sample is dilute.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9763932 -

So would niacin work than? All i'm getting is a dipstick test


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9763934 -

:lol: 4 vitamin responses in 32 seconds :congrats:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9763938 -

Does our body naturally produce creatine? I heard the reason for taking creatine is because they check the urine's specific gravity to see how close it is to water, and judge how diluted it is by that.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L to the N to the motherfuckin' C [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9763945 -

Entropymancer said:
:lol: 4 vitamin responses in 32 seconds :congrats:



If your just getting the dipstick, then your fine.
Yes, we naturally produce creatine. They judge whether or not you "flushed" yourself with water, or dilution, by creatine levels. I could be wrong though.


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do you take multi-vitamins?
( 1 2 all )
EdibleStereos 1,526 26 09/28/13 08:44 PM
by Moonshoe
* Vitamin E pills linked with prostate cancer risk Earth Child 377 0 10/17/11 11:51 AM
by Earth Child
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* Do you take vitamins?
( 1 2 3 all )
Atheist 3,703 40 09/12/08 07:56 AM
by Brainiac
* Vitamin B-12?
( 1 2 all )
ch1ck3n.s0up 2,549 20 02/16/13 06:46 PM
by Legend
* Vitamins and Nutrients - Whats your stack?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
AsanteM 6,287 79 10/29/13 09:39 AM
by hidenseek1
* New e-cigarette called VitaCig contains vitamins A, B, C, E, CoQ10 thirtygoats 1,480 15 06/14/14 02:23 PM
by 4runner
* Expired multi vitamins
( 1 2 all )
cez 1,128 20 10/10/13 11:30 AM
by drkkenny

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,790 topic views. 3 members, 42 guests and 73 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.