Home | Community | Message Board

North Spore
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Beef Jerky, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Mescaline: Interesting bike ride through down town Tucson
    #9716647 - 02/01/09 12:40 PM (12 years, 28 days ago)

Its about 6 o'clock PM as im staring out at the sunset over the mountains from my friends apartment.  We each took about 9 inches worth of the mescaline from the san pedro cactus at this point.  I was getting severe nausea from the liquid that was collected, and about an hour after first ingestion i threw up.  And i don't mean spit up a little bit, i was puking like crazy in my friends toilet.  After feeling like a million bucks from vomiting me and my friend realize that drinking the liquid and chasing with coffee was still too much.  This stuff was the worst tasting most disgusting liquid i have ever had.  So we use the rest of our liquid to make "jello shots" worth of the liquid.  We figured we would try it, because drinking just wasn't possible anymore.

As the jello is cooling in the fridge me and my friend are playing halo when i start to get the come up anxiety.  Getting anxiety on the come up is pretty much just apart of my trips.  Halo becomes very boring and the mescaline was creeping up on me.  So we decided to watch the x box 360 visualizer while listening to one of his psy/trance albums.  This was pretty cool, it was super tripping and when i was laughing and going "oh shit!" i became aware of the fact i was in a psychedelic state of mind.  I was not tripping hard at all, but just enough to know that your tripping (if that makes sense.) 

The jello is done in the fridge at around 7, so we take the jello shots of mescaline, and this was 100% better.  It still tasted like the juice a little but that taste was for the most part trapped in the jello.  Popped it in my mouth it slid down fast and i gaged every time, but not even as close to as nasty as the liquid straight.  So now im tripping, and just added more mescaline to the point where we each have consumed about 15 inches worth of san pedro.  We decide that sitting around his apartment thinking wasn't very fun.  So we decided to go on a bike ride. 

At around 8 we set off on our bikes at night and headed for down town tucson.  Riding a bike while tripping is one of the most amazing experiences ever.  I have done it many of times on LSD.  It felt amazing to have the cool wind in my face and be able to see the world as i cruised past.  We made it into downtown tucson, and this is where it got interesting.  It was a pretty shitty place, for a saturday night there were so many shops all closed down the street we were on.  Riding past all these people and just taking in the experience felt good.  We ride past bums sitting up against the wall on the side of the road playing a banjo.  We were looking at art on the side of building that was really cool, one picture was painted that looked very real.  Riding through the town i was realizing my mind set was amazing!  I wasn't thinking about money, work or class.  I was just going with the ebb and flow of nature and i realized that when im not on this drug i care about a lot of stupid shit, everything that is valued in western society is really fucking stupid.  As the second dose is kicking in faster than i expected im tripping pretty hard, getting full range of visuals.  Riding back to his place we went past a bus stop.  Some dude flagged us down waving his arms.  "You got i lighter, i need a lighter"  He was very insistent and demanding, he looked like a crack head with his eyes all very open and his jerky movements.  This was pretty scary but at the time i was so mello and chill from the mescaline that i just said "no i don't sir" and i kept riding.  As we continued back towards my friends place we rode past a woman that had no face.  From a distance she looked like it was all skin, no face at all.  So when i rode past her i was pretty freaked out when she said hello.  I told me friend a woman with no face just talked to me, he laughed and said "im feeling pretty one with this bike right now."  We ride past some stores, one of which had a young boy sitting in the window, now i thought this kid was fake.  I was 100% sure, he was sitting in the window like a manikin.  But when he started blinking and moving i totally lost it.  I was in such shock and awe that i busted out laughing, i came to a much slower pace on the bike and just laughed my ass off for a good 5 minutes.  People were walking down the street next to me, prolly wondering what i was on to be hysterically laughing at a child in the window.  Then the neighborhood between down town and campus was weird, the street lights felt like we were in the 1700's, my friend said he felt like he was riding backwards through time.  So we finally get back to campus and away from the gangs, bums and seemly fake children moving and blinking to riding past a memorial for a little girl killed on a bike on the corner of a road we were waiting on to cross the street.  Really bad vibes from that corner.  I felt much safer, as a matter of fact down town there were like 3 cop cars and the cops were arresting some really drunk bum.  I turned to my friend and said "even though there are all these cops here, i don't feel any safer than if they weren't here."  So we cruised through the U of A campus and went back to my friends apartment.  At this point i started to completely loose track of time.  But when we get there we decide to go to a friends house and chill for a bit. 

Me and my friend walk in still completely tripping, and about 7 other guys are there watching UFC fights and drinking beer.  I felt a little uncomfortable because i was tripping too hard to seem normal around other people.  I insisted that we go get food, he said he didn't want to.  Then a little while later i asked again he said yeah.  So we walk to chipotle and get food, the counter tops were shifting and morphing and i was just tripping too much to be out in public and expect to sound normal if someone wanted to talk.  We walk back to the friends place, it was a short walk.  Walking had its own completely different vibe than riding the bikes.  So we get back and now that i have food in me i began to slowly sip on a beer, then it turned to two beers.  And after the fights were over i did a power hour of 80's music including music videos with his buddies.  The music videos were just hilarious, i was laughing the whole time, so were the other drunk people, but the mescaline was trumping the beer and the beer had little to no effect on me although i was a bit more talkative.  But mentally i was still clear with mescaline in my brain.  before i knew it, it was 2:30am and everyone was leaving, i got a ride from a guy there back to my place.  By this point i was passed the peak and exhausted from the bike ride, but the mescaline had a very stimulant effect on me, so i just listened to music and finally fell asleep around 4:00 am.

Closing statements:  From my first experience of mescaline and it being my first experience with the phenethylamine psychedelics, i say it presented its self VERY much like LSD.  There was a feeling of needing to do something and restlessness if i were to sit and think.  I enjoyed it very much and look forward to future endeavors with this psychedelic:tripping:

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Edited by Cognitive_Shift (02/01/09 12:55 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
Re: Mescaline: Interesting bike ride through down town Tucson [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9716676 - 02/01/09 12:46 PM (12 years, 28 days ago)

nice trip

never thought about jello shots though:shrug:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Beef Jerky, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports