Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesupernovasky
Comrade
 User Gallery

Loc: Louisiana
Police Delayed Arrest of Bristol Palin's Mother-in-Law for the Election
    #9507892 - 12/28/08 05:29 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Trooper Says Election Delayed Alaska Drug Case

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/12/25/AR2008122500930.html?hpid=sec-politics

Quote:

WASILLA, Alaska -- The mother of Bristol Palin's boyfriend sent text messages discussing drug transactions less than a month after the young woman's mother, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, was nominated as the Republican vice presidential candidate, according to court documents filed this week.

An affidavit from an Alaska state trooper, filed Monday, states that Sherry L. Johnston referred in her messages to two police informants to "coffee" as a code for the drug OxyContin.

Johnston, 42, was arrested on felony drug charges last week after state troopers served a search warrant at her Wasilla home. She allegedly sold OxyContin tablets to the informants on three occasions this fall, the affidavit states. Police said two of the meetings were recorded by a hidden camera and a microphone.

Johnston is the mother of Levi Johnston, 18. Sarah Palin announced in September that her daughter Bristol, also 18, was pregnant and that Johnston was the father. Their child was due to be born Dec. 18, her grandfather Chuck Heath told the Anchorage Daily News recently.

Authorities say the case against Sherry Johnston began in the second week of September, when drug investigators intercepted a package containing 179 OxyContin pills. That led to the arrest of the suspects, who agreed to be informants.

According to the affidavit, Johnston sent a text message to one informant Oct. 1, writing: "Hey, my phones are tapped and reporters and god knows who else is always following me and the family so no privacy. I will let u no when I can go for cof."

The trooper's affidavit indicates that Sarah Palin's candidacy factored into the investigation, with state officials delaying execution of a search warrant until this month, when Johnston was "no longer under the protection or surveillance of the Secret Service."

Had this been one of us, we would have been in jail faster than ever.

Just goes to shows how corrupt and unbalanced enforcement of drug laws are.

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Police Delayed Arrest of Bristol Palin's Mother-in-Law for the Election [Re: supernovasky]
    #9508118 - 12/28/08 06:26 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

> when Johnston was "no longer under the protection or surveillance of the Secret Service."

Special treatment, or the DEA not wanting to get their asses handed to them by the Secret Service?  Probably the former.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineTreeMoss
I live in a Fox Hole

Re: Police Delayed Arrest of Bristol Palin's Mother-in-Law for the Election [Re: Seuss]
    #9508625 - 12/28/08 08:15 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Well, the Secret Service has the best well, second best Intel in the world (right after the guys listening to things, like this right here).

That is not a good story, she probably won't be running again with that kind of normal attitude about who her kids hang around.  Can't believe those two informants where dumb enough to order that kind of drug in that amount to their own place...or PO box or whatever.

Ya, all sorts of people do drugs; don't recall seeing her babies father's mom......but all kinds.

--------------------
Drug chemicals are going to be more abundant and survive longer than any anti-drug agendas.  Some of us are just ahead of the game, we already know what the future will understand.  Drugs weren't bad but how some people used them were and some people just were bad because they had to be.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service