Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
......
    #9498382 -







.


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Edited by unretarded (04/15/09 02:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Say bye bye to our Aussie friends...... [Re: unretarded]
    #9498393 -

That fucking blows

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Say bye bye to our Aussie friends...... [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9498407 -

bye aussie friends :frown:

:wave:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Say bye bye to our Aussie friends...... [Re: memes]
    #9498420 -

Well that just set our civilization back about 10 years.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Say bye bye to our Aussie friends...... [Re: unretarded]
    #9498421 -

Holy fuck, that's FUCKED. 

I hope that doesn't happen here in the US, but...I wonder...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Say bye bye to our Aussie friends...... [Re: unretarded]
    #9498422 -

Well, most aussies willingly gave up their guns when the government said to, so I honestly can't see anyone taking a real stand against this, unfortunately...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Say bye bye to our Aussie friends...... [Re: MOTH]
    #9498436 -

MOTH said:
Holy fuck, that's FUCKED. 

I hope that doesn't happen here in the US, but...I wonder...



I really hope not. I hope we have enough child molesters and drug addicts to revolt against such an action

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Say bye bye to our Aussie friends...... [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #9498445 -

I doubt it will take this site down.  If they're only taking out 1300 sites, I'd say this one wouldn't make the cut.  Shroomery is blocked in Kuwait though and in most of China.
RR


--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms



semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Say bye bye to our Aussie friends...... [Re: Geomancer]
    #9498449 -

Geomancer said:
Well, most aussies willingly gave up their guns when the government said to, so I honestly can't see anyone taking a real stand against this, unfortunately...



My thoughts also.  No one really pitched a fit when the government came for Australians guns so its no surprise the government thinks they can start stepping into peoples lives even further.  Its that slippery slope towards socialism.  Everybody thinks its a swell idea to get rid of something they don't like, then when the government comes for something you actually value its too late and there is no one left who will stand up for your rights.

Byebye my Aussie friends. :bye:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Say bye bye to our Aussie friends...... [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #9498513 -

This thread has totally just made me a believer in 'gun rights.'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Say bye bye to our Aussie friends...... [Re: MOTH]
    #9498523 -

I've been a firm believer every since they started lying to me in school

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Say bye bye to our Aussie friends...... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9498531 -

I've been wishy-washy about it in my day...not that I was an advocate for gun control, just that I found guns kinda scary at times. 

Right now though, I feel like the importance of civilians bearing arms has just been revealed to me.  FUCK YES.  I advocate the right to bear arms quite firmly.  If we don't, it will be so easy for our corrupt governments to control our lives even further then they already are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Say bye bye to our Aussie friends...... [Re: MOTH]
    #9498534 -

Plus isn't it a fucking constitutional right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Say bye bye to our Aussie friends...... [Re: unretarded]
    #9498536 -

Sorry to hear about that.  I'm half a world away, but it sickens me as though it was happening here at home. It's been real my Australian brethren.  Hopefully with any luck, or a whole lot of tenacity, that shit will get shot down, or at least the shroomery gets overlooked.  On a side note.....I can't believe that anyone would willingly give up their weapons to their government.  That is when the real tyranny begins.


--------------------
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither, and will lose both.      ~ Benjamin Franklin ~

"Let me tell you about a Porcupine's balls.  They're small, and they don't give a SHIT!"  ~Danny~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Say bye bye to our Aussie friends...... [Re: MOTH]
    #9498562 -

MOTH said:
I found guns kinda scary at times. 



they can be in the wrong hands, hands of criminals, idiots,
government... all very scary and all very wrong

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Say bye bye to our Aussie friends...... [Re: Ogre812]
    #9498591 -

Ogre812 said:
Hopefully with any luck, or a whole lot of tenacity, that shit will get shot down



it's up to those that have a desire to learn to take it down,
books relating to illicit drugs cannot be imported either,
same with explosives, firearms manufacture, etc... where
would it start in the US


Quote:
  On a side note.....I can't believe that anyone would willingly give up their weapons to their government.



they simply make an outcry to the public, a few people are
killed with guns and the news stories sway the public, a few
'moral' members demand a few laws, government complies, we've
gone through it, it wasnt as profound, we'll go through it
again now that we have democrats running the country across
the board

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Say bye bye to our Aussie friends...... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9498611 -

It is just sad that a few bad guys create a story, then a few ignorant people try to blame guns, the guns get banned.  Then the only people that have guns are the criminals.  It is just sick that nobody thinks things through before they let this kind of stuff happen.  I for one will never give my guns up, I don't care who is running the country.


--------------------
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither, and will lose both.      ~ Benjamin Franklin ~

"Let me tell you about a Porcupine's balls.  They're small, and they don't give a SHIT!"  ~Danny~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Say bye bye to our Aussie friends...... [Re: Ogre812]
    #9498625 -

guns? what the hell are those?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Say bye bye to our Aussie friends...... [Re: unretarded]
    #9498640 -

unretarded said:
They are set to put a filter on the entire internet ,blocking alot of sites' called the HANKY filter...




http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28391933/




--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Say bye bye to our Aussie friends...... [Re: pfxtc]
    #9498707 -

pfxtc said:
Well that just set our civilization back about 10 years.



I'd say it is worse. Imagine growing up and being taught that evolution is wrong, abstinence is the only way to enjoy sex, lsd breaks your chromosomes...

and not being able to look it up on the internet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* blackwater being indicted for manslaughter.
( 1 2 3 all )
snoot 4,326 52 12/09/08 04:01 PM
by blewmeanie
* Manslaughter charge ??? WTF GoodTimez101 3,657 6 12/10/09 05:52 PM
by dc542409
* vehicular manslaughter- this chick pisses me off
( 1 2 all )
PreparationH 2,023 22 03/26/10 11:02 AM
by PreparationH
* Statistics stedenko 466 7 09/10/09 06:52 PM
by DieCommie
* Sprial Light over Australia
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
DeadHearts 9,033 197 06/08/10 10:32 PM
by Dosile Kouki
* Is it possible to travel from England to Australia by land?
( 1 2 3 all )
Pine_apple 5,102 51 07/10/08 01:49 PM
by Ferris
* Has anyone taken Statistics?
( 1 2 all )
VoidOfsPg 2,384 31 04/06/07 05:15 AM
by gregorio
* How can I travel to Australia, cheaply? Jalruza 2,331 17 07/05/06 02:58 AM
by quiver

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,454 topic views. 5 members, 21 guests and 165 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.