Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Ecstasy [Re: feifen]
    #9464467 -

yeah. once you know the feeling its amazing that it only costs ~10 bucks


--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:
"What is 'real'? How do you define 'real'? If you mean what we can taste, smell, hear and feel then what's 'real' is nothing more than electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9464473 -

HappyTrippin said:
20-25 a hit. :frown:
Same for LSD or anything of high qualityness.
Heroin came cheaper to me than anything else :x



Molly is the same here, 15-25.
But LSD is usually 7-10 bucks a hit.
The most I've seen LSD be is 15.
Mushrooms are 30 bucks an eighth usually


--------------------
We're All Mad Here

My Dials Are Pupilated.

Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes, and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about will manifest itself in our lives.

JAMAIS VU
- No matter how well you know someone, They're always a stranger.

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy [Re: intenttoDeMenT]
    #9464477 -

well, if anyone is really buying for a good price, single hits arent worth it compared to bulk buying anyway.


--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:
"What is 'real'? How do you define 'real'? If you mean what we can taste, smell, hear and feel then what's 'real' is nothing more than electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9464479 -

HappyTrippin said:
20-25 a hit. :frown:
Same for LSD or anything of high qualityness.
Heroin came cheaper to me than anything else :x




LOL
3 for singles 5 doubles 8 for triples, you are the friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend, lol move up the chain my friend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy [Re: jmt420]
    #9464482 -

ive never bought anything more than a double.
seems wasteful to me.


--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:
"What is 'real'? How do you define 'real'? If you mean what we can taste, smell, hear and feel then what's 'real' is nothing more than electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy [Re: feifen]
    #9464483 -

The only time i've felt anything, (even when others are rolling) is when there was meth in it.
I don't take any meds or anything.
So I guess i either am always the one jewed and get's the 1 bad roll, or powder, or something; or i'm immune to it


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9464502 -

lol mdma immunity.
god giveth. then he fucking taketh away the feeling.
heartless bastard


--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:
"What is 'real'? How do you define 'real'? If you mean what we can taste, smell, hear and feel then what's 'real' is nothing more than electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy [Re: Ediblefreakboy]
    #9464509 -

Ehh. but when it comes to smoking pot. I'm always the highest in the group or it seems. :vaped:
I always go into a trancelike state and do a lot of insightful thinking whenever high.
But ehh. I think it's a good tradeoff


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy [Re: jmt420]
    #9464512 -

last time I rolled I had some good triple g spots, with the trucker girl. everyone could get rolling off 1 but i have to eat 3

So i have that immunity aswell lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9464517 -

The last time I took ecstasy I didn't feel anything. I took 3 within 3 hours and felt nothing. My friend took 2 of the same ones and was rollin pretty hard. I apparently have a high tolerance to it even though I have only done it twice..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy [Re: homesqueeze]
    #9464519 -

shit deal man.
cause its awesome.


--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:
"What is 'real'? How do you define 'real'? If you mean what we can taste, smell, hear and feel then what's 'real' is nothing more than electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy [Re: Ediblefreakboy]
    #9464523 -

The first time I did it though, I took 2 and had an awesome time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy [Re: homesqueeze]
    #9464528 -

Different chemicals affect people differently. only thing I can think of.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9464539 -

that or shitty stuff. but ive never encountered that so i'd guess the same.


--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:
"What is 'real'? How do you define 'real'? If you mean what we can taste, smell, hear and feel then what's 'real' is nothing more than electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy [Re: Ediblefreakboy]
    #9464549 -

Yeah, for sure.
I can take the most miniscule amount of heroin or pot and be the highest out of the group sometimes.
I Gotta admit, it's great being so intune to my body that I can make myself higher, god bless being a cross country runner.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9464562 -

and god bless being the fat man.


--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:
"What is 'real'? How do you define 'real'? If you mean what we can taste, smell, hear and feel then what's 'real' is nothing more than electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy [Re: Ediblefreakboy]
    #9464601 -

haha, i wish I was fatter than what I am
6 ft tall, 140 lbs.
:laugh:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ecstasy [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #9466500 -

yea u definitely sound like a runner.


--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:
"What is 'real'? How do you define 'real'? If you mean what we can taste, smell, hear and feel then what's 'real' is nothing more than electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is a highly educated workforce really the way to a vibrant economy?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Gilgamesh18 4,474 129 08/05/14 04:52 PM
by zappaisgod
* Mom found out I use Ecstasy
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Adamist 12,697 76 01/11/11 02:40 AM
by justice51315
* ecstasy related movies?
( 1 2 all )
half9 43,050 30 12/03/07 03:23 PM
by BrAiN
* Which is more important: A vibrant, urban core, or lush, sprawling suburbs?
( 1 2 all )
Gilgamesh18 1,151 23 06/27/14 09:49 PM
by Unifloo
* Pure ecstasy can be 'safe' for adults, health official says Cannashroom 927 4 06/14/12 09:16 PM
by Alan Rockefeller
* Stupid ecstasy fear mongering Glenners 753 3 07/01/09 08:53 AM
by circularvortex
* Be careful with your ecstasy, some people are cutting it with deadly chemicals.
( 1 2 all )
Patlal 1,729 24 01/12/12 09:52 PM
by Dosile Kouki
* Scientist recommends taking ecstasy instead of binge drinking
( 1 2 all )
zouden 3,805 21 09/05/08 08:09 PM
by TrancedShroom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,424 topic views. 2 members, 28 guests and 217 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.