Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Is a highly educated workforce really the way to a vibrant economy? [Re: duff monkey]
    #20373446 - 08/04/14 03:23 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

duff monkey said:
I worked construction during the summer while getting my degree in Finance. I consider both to be priceless.

That's what I did getting my psych degree.  Guess which one I have made a very nice living at.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineduff monkey
Stranger
Male

Loc: where ocean breezes blow
Re: Is a highly educated workforce really the way to a vibrant economy? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20373450 - 08/04/14 03:25 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

duff monkey said:
I worked construction during the summer while getting my degree in Finance. I consider both to be priceless.

That's what I did getting my psych degree.  Guess which one I have made a very nice living at.

:thumbup:

InvisibleLynnch
Strangerer
 User Gallery

Re: Is a highly educated workforce really the way to a vibrant economy? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20373522 - 08/04/14 03:44 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Very few students at university are studying engineering.  Most of them are studying bullshit.

Well, if we're going to make vague unqualified statements, I could just as easily assert that the reason you've done so well in construction is because of your time studying psych at university. We'll never know.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Is a highly educated workforce really the way to a vibrant economy? [Re: Lynnch]
    #20373561 - 08/04/14 03:53 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Lynnch said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Very few students at university are studying engineering.  Most of them are studying bullshit.

Well, if we're going to make vague unqualified statements, I could just as easily assert that the reason you've done so well in construction is because of your time studying psych at university. We'll never know.

:lolsy:It was more than useless.  It was a hindrance.

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#20373598 - 08/04/14 04:01 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
And yet you continue to miss the point.  Very few students at university are studying engineering.  Most of them are studying bullshit.

That totally depends on the school man, my school has a metric fuckton, squared :lol:

It totally depends on how you work your degree, but you should be able to find work with an engineering degree, if you can’t there are probably some serious problems that need to be addressed. You don’t even have to work in America either. There are so many developing countries in dire need of engineers.

India: come for the curry, leave when you see someone pop a squat in the middle of a crowded city :lol:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

:somefunnyshit:

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
    #20373609 - 08/04/14 04:04 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

duff monkey said:

You have made breathroughs in human psychology?

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Is a highly educated workforce really the way to a vibrant economy? [Re: elax420]
    #20373617 - 08/04/14 04:06 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah.  I laughed pretty hard, too.

I went to SUNY Buffalo.  I had a disproportionate amount of friends in engineering and science disciplines but they certainly weren't representative of the student body.  Not even close.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Is a highly educated workforce really the way to a vibrant economy? [Re: Patlal]
    #20373621 - 08/04/14 04:07 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

duff monkey said:

You have made breathroughs in human psychology?

Every time I have another beer

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

#20375547 - 08/04/14 10:35 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Yeah.  I laughed pretty hard, too.

I went to SUNY Buffalo.  I had a disproportionate amount of friends in engineering and science disciplines but they certainly weren't representative of the student body.  Not even close.

Dude i have a friend who went to one of those weird east coast schools (no offense) That kid should not have been in college thats for sure. Dude was telling me they close his entire town down during the rivalry game and people party shoulder to shoulder in the streets/light shit on fire. Just pure mayhem the funny thing is they aren’t even D1 schools.

Then i had a friend that was all stoked on transferring to Albany. Which sounded pretty whack in its own right. Dude was telling me its not that uncommon for people to shoot smack in the dorms

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Is a highly educated workforce really the way to a vibrant economy? [Re: elax420]
    #20379250 - 08/05/14 04:52 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Buffalo didn't have a football team at all when I went.  Fraternities and sororities were not allowed and nobody gave a fuck at all about any of the teams except the people who were on them.  If there was heroin I didn't see it.  Coke either.  Reefer and acid and crystal.  PCP every now and then.  And beer.  Lots and lots of beer.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]