Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: building a new bass [Re: stefan]
    #9456119 -

very nice automan, very.

you are truly a gentleman and a scholar, and there are very few of us left.


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: building a new bass [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #9462827 -

LIES!

(also, ty)


--------------------
No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical. ~ Niels Bohr

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: building a new bass [Re: automan]
    #9463241 -

:awebig:

MOAR!!!


--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Check my first bass song(with guitar) Spooge 997 12 04/11/06 09:53 AM
by scotsman1
* Bass Guitar
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 9,285 34 04/11/05 12:13 AM
by usefulidiot
* Crazy Tap Instruments nanananotehead 1,176 19 10/24/04 10:58 PM
by Locus
* Bass playing at its finest
( 1 2 3 all )
ekomstop 3,394 46 05/03/04 06:25 PM
by notapillow
* What kind of guitar you got??
( 1 2 all )
Bhairabas 4,037 29 12/01/05 11:21 AM
by XUL
* Sleuthin' out a BASS GUITAR ( have any strings to sell? ) geokillsA 3,697 13 05/03/06 06:13 PM
by geokills
* Guitar Scales Darcho 1,612 19 01/15/05 06:51 PM
by Hendostan
* J.S. Bach- 2 Part Invention #4 in Dm on guitar
( 1 2 3 all )
spores 7,055 40 01/20/05 07:42 AM
by spores

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
5,505 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.