Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Who has snow?
    #9459939 -

We got so much snow here in Oregon.  It's awesome!  Anybody been out playing in the snow?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who has snow? [Re: accountant]
    #9459951 -

Yeah, up in Tacoma it's been epic. I took the wife and kids out and made a snowman and went sledding.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who has snow? [Re: accountant]
    #9459957 -

I'll go take a picture, hehe.. we have quite a bit here in Calgary, alberta.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who has snow? [Re: Brugman]
    #9459973 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who has snow? [Re: Brugman]
    #9459974 -

The first snow I've seen in my area ever fell the other day. That was quite a trip.

I've always loved visiting the snow, I wouldn't mind if this became a regular thing... :laugh:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who has snow? [Re: Brugman]
    #9459989 -

That's a ton of snow. We have like half that. But it's still coming down. My buddy and I went to an empty parking lot and tested the road conditions.  No control!! It was so awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who has snow? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #9459990 -

It'd be weird to be without it every year. Snowboarding, drugs + sledding, skating.. all integral parts of my childhood. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who has snow? [Re: accountant]
    #9459993 -

Thing is, it's still falling.. you can kinda see that in the picture.

I wonder how much we'll get this year...

It's like -30 celcius right now. Brrr.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who has snow? [Re: Brugman]
    #9460002 -

it doesn't snow where I live. I could really go for some snowboarding right now though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who has snow? [Re: Brugman]
    #9460006 -

I love the snow. I would love to live in a ski city.  I'm not far from Bend and I'm really close to Mt. Hood.  I think I'm going to start snowboarding again.

I'm heading to Denver, CO for New Years.  We're going to rent snow mobiles and it should be sweet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who has snow? [Re: accountant]
    #9460213 -

I have a little over 2 feet of snow right now. I took my altima out to do donuts at the local high school.I got beached on the way back. I was doing flips off a ladder into the 7 foot piles from plowing the driveway. Truly epic snow fall we have had. This all fell in a 30 hour bonanza.


--------------------
</end thread>

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who has snow? [Re: thebrain]
    #9460219 -

We've got about a foot on the ground right now...supposed to get about 2-4 inches over tonight and tomorrow.  I guess it's a lot worse like an hours drive south of here.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who has snow? [Re: accountant]
    #9460462 -

Waiting for the :snowflake::snowflake: to start, as we speak. Plow is on the truck, salt spreader is loaded, Ipod charged up, time to make some cash...


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who has snow? [Re: vinsue]
    #9460474 -

We have a snow storm on the way in(this is just the morning stages)...time to got to work too..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who has snow? [Re: Irdamage]
    #9460487 -

we dont ever get snow here but that pic reminds me of these toys


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who has snow? [Re: filthee]
    #9460496 -

filthee said:
we dont ever get snow here but that pic reminds me of these toys





Consider yourself fortunate. Its a pain in the ass and adds a big cost to our cities every winter in plows and sidewalk salting just to maintain functionality; and adds about an hour or so to your day with shoveling/traveling/defrosting/warming up engines.

Thats just city life; rural Canadian winter is tough shit if you don't own a snowmobile or plow. Hate to sound like that old Canadian guy, buy not even back in the winter of 06 we had damn near 3 feet of snow stacked up.

Already lost several tree branches this year to the bad weather; nature is crazy sometimes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who has snow? [Re: Irdamage]
    #9460516 -

i can imagine
ive been in the snowy mountains at canberra called mt kosciuszko which is the highest mounain in australia and as nice as it looked it froze my feet,i also climbed mt bogong which is the 2nd highest mt in australia but its in a diff. state named victoria and you could see the peak of kosciusco in the clouds but you couldnt see anything but horizon underneath the clouds which was amazing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who has snow? [Re: filthee]
    #9460532 -

Got a call from the boss this morning, he told me don't even bother coming out.  We had a snow storm last night.

Snow day!

But that means less money :mad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who has snow? [Re: tpihkal]
    #9460587 -

when i worked and was part of the union we called that inclement weather and we got paid for it but we went on strike for those rights in those days not so long ago like 15 years ago

not like these days with scabs as heroes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* anyone snowboard?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
twistedty 5,920 90 10/22/12 01:46 AM
by twistedty
* We got hit with 14" of snow last night! schutzemdown 1,483 13 02/04/09 05:37 PM
by raudi1
* Snowboarding on acid today! RobMarley420 1,470 11 02/06/09 11:24 AM
by Skunk420
* How's the snow situation in your town/city/etc?
( 1 2 3 all )
DevoutCultist 1,920 46 01/03/12 02:18 PM
by shroomie_glen
* Going Snowboarding for 1st time
( 1 2 3 all )
dblaney 3,912 50 01/09/06 06:06 AM
by hawksapprentice
* Anybody else snowboard?
( 1 2 all )
RobMarley420 3,877 33 11/30/07 05:08 PM
by DepthToTheCore
* Lots of Snow on the way...10+ feet openmind 613 11 01/15/10 06:42 AM
by RobMarley420
* EPIC day of snowboarding tomorrow!... openmind 308 2 01/21/10 08:04 PM
by openmind

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,167 topic views. 1 members, 28 guests and 150 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.