Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
bear naked granola
    #9424306 -



have you guys ever tried this stuff?

Edited by Atheist (12/13/08 01:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bear naked granola [Re: Atheist]
    #9424332 -

oh yeah, I like the Banana Nut Flavor. I cut up a banana and I put a heap of that on with a little sugar and organic milk... amazing!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bear naked granola [Re: Effed]
    #9424366 -

I saw it at the health food store the other day, but I never got to trying it. I guess I'll have to go back, and try it out.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bear naked granola [Re: MHbound]
    #9424378 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bear naked granola [Re: Atheist]
    #9424385 -

what makes it naked if it has flavorings and such


wo0t!!! they do free samples

http://www.bearnaked.com/postcards/sample.asp

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bear naked granola [Re: Atheist]
    #9424397 -

Atheist said:
check out the reviews



um... I dont believe the reviews are a selling point

Quote:
I have tried this granola localy and loved it. I saw the low price on Amazon a while back and bought a case. The stuff I got in the mail didnt taste at all like the granola I bought in the stores. It tasted like rancid powdered milk. After a mouthful I havent been able to eat This brand of granola again.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bear naked granola [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9424403 -

Natural ingredients I suppose.

Whole grain oats, Honey, canola oil, Banana chips (bananas; non-hydrogenated coconut oil; natural banana flavoring), coconut, almonds, oat bran, walnuts, natural flavors, maple syrup, whole grain crisp rice (whole grain rice and barley malt), Ground flax seed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bear naked granola [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9424418 -

83 Reviews
5 star: (58)
4 star: (13)
3 star: (4)
2 star: (4)
1 star: (4)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bear naked granola [Re: Effed]
    #9424423 -

lots of things contain 'natural flavors' including coke,
what exactly qualifies as natural flavors

road apples have natural flavor but it dont taste like apples

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bear naked granola [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9424442 -

I think the answer to that question is semi subjective. Looking at the ingredients, I consider all of those things natural. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bear naked granola [Re: Effed]
    #9424687 -

natural flavors esesialy means "fake" flavor

aspertem

and loads of other shit can be guised as natural




also conola oil is aperently all a big scam by canadians to poision the western populus into submission


its very bad for you

as far as oils go


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bear naked granola [Re: Atheist]
    #9424699 -

No, but the name turns me on

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bananas disprove evolution! Silversoul 1,909 14 05/02/06 04:47 PM
by Fucknuckle
* "Naked" all natural fruit juice. 40oz 586 7 02/08/06 10:20 AM
by Krishna
* Granola...oh, granola!! MOTH 966 9 08/02/04 10:10 AM
by Phishgrrl
* soy milk and granola!!!
( 1 2 all )
Kurenchai 3,376 33 01/17/06 06:24 PM
by PinballWizard
* bears eat man at beer festival Ellis Dee 944 13 08/21/07 11:24 AM
by Ellis Dee
* Banana Cognac Smoothie Gainer 2,049 12 06/29/08 12:02 AM
by Gainer
* Wyatt's got a bear. automanM 486 4 08/30/07 11:02 AM
by Brainiac
* Naked all natural juice smoothies Liquid_Dimension 1,391 18 08/08/07 01:42 PM
by fliped

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
845 topic views. 4 members, 42 guests and 251 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.