Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Granola...oh, granola!!
    #2955085 -

I am eating a banana nut granola bar right now and sipping tea and I feel like I'm in heaven!  :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Granola...oh, granola!! [Re: MOTH]
    #2955112 -

+1


(hey, if making posts about what youre eating is allowed in the pub, so i +1ing!!)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Granola...oh, granola!! [Re: ]
    #2955115 -

I just wanted to see if anyone else liked granola as much as I do...I like the nutty quality of it.  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Granola...oh, granola!! [Re: MOTH]
    #2955369 -

Hey this reminds me I have granola bars and cereal. More stuff to go with my carrots.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Granola...oh, granola!! [Re: Adom]
    #2955453 -

i like yogut with granola sprinkled on it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Granola...oh, granola!! [Re: MOTH]
    #2955489 -

dairy and granola is a great combo... what kinda tea ellemyshShade?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Granola...oh, granola!! [Re: Edge]
    #2955555 -

Just good old Bigelow Lemonlift  :smile:

It's my favorite kind...I also like English Breakfast and Constant Comment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Granola...oh, granola!! [Re: MOTH]
    #2955567 -

i love my granola bars, i can't get enough of those things.


--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Granola...oh, granola!! [Re: MOTH]
    #2955676 -

Granola is my friend... he's a really cool guy but he can only post when he comes to visit... damned non computer owning freak...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Granola...oh, granola!! [Re: MOTH]
    #2955687 -

:lol: I think I'm the only person who doesn't love granola. I like my oatmeal warm with cinnamon, salt, sesame seeds,soymilk and raisins. Sometimes walnuts.

Sometimes I like granola bars if they are the chewy kind. :smile:

But you did talk me into going to make a cup of tea. brb.


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* soy milk and granola!!!
( 1 2 all )
Kurenchai 3,375 33 01/17/06 06:24 PM
by PinballWizard
* bear naked granola Atheist 845 11 12/13/08 02:50 PM
by Brugman
* Soymilk PinballWizard 1,009 11 11/03/05 09:04 PM
by irascible_raunch
* Granola upsets my stomach Not Responding 350 11 02/03/18 11:53 PM
by Lucis
* Transendental Granola BigBadBertha 448 19 01/01/17 07:24 PM
by HyperboreanDream
* Why do hippies love granola so much? Phychotron 1,956 7 06/23/06 01:36 PM
by Phychotron
* Nature valley granola bars. thoughts 652 6 11/21/11 06:49 PM
by thoughts
* Early Morning Coffee.
( 1 2 all )
thoughts 1,181 21 09/29/12 09:38 AM
by lillFish

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
966 topic views. 4 members, 77 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.