Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Transendental Granola * 3
    #23970632 -

Gotta laugh at myself, I'm pretty sure this is how I come across to others.





edit: fixed the video link

Edited by Prisoner#1 (12/31/16 01:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transendental Granola [Re: BigBadBertha] * 1
    #23970654 -

Noting played. Transendental black box


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transendental Granola [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #23970665 -

Yeah video didn't work for me either. It has the potential to be a great first post though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transendental Granola [Re: BigBadBertha]
    #23970727 -

wandering stream lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transendental Granola [Re: czech]
    #23970746 -

You're coming off as granola

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transendental Granola [Re: Easyriding123]
    #23970843 -

video works now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transendental Granola [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #23970868 -

:lol: that was a pretty good video. Good first post I'd say, welcome to the Shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transendental Granola [Re: bryguy27007]
    #23970880 -

the you suck at cooking channel is one of the better ones

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transendental Granola [Re: bryguy27007]
    #23970887 -

Lols

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transendental Granola [Re: Easyriding123]
    #23970916 -

I'm dyslexic and I thought the title said Transgender Granpa :lmao: That's the only times dyslexia is hilarious for me


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transendental Granola [Re: Easyriding123]
    #23970921 -

"And we're remembering to speak in soft tones around our granola"
:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transendental Granola [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #23970958 -

Anyone else read the title as, "transgender granola" and pop in here very confused?


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transendental Granola [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #23970963 -

musiclover420 said:
Anyone else read the title as, "transgender granola" and pop in here very confused?



Seriously_trippin said:
I'm dyslexic and I thought the title said Transgender Granpa :lmao: That's the only times dyslexia is hilarious for me




--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transendental Granola [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 1
    #23971114 -

Seriously_trippin said:
musiclover420 said:
Anyone else read the title as, "transgender granola" and pop in here very confused?



Seriously_trippin said:
I'm dyslexic and I thought the title said Transgender Granpa :lmao: That's the only times dyslexia is hilarious for me





Yes :llamastare:


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transendental Granola [Re: musiclover420]
    #23971120 -

musiclover420 said:
Anyone else read the title as, "transgender granola"




that would be accurate since many are nuts and flakes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transendental Granola [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #23971181 -

Seriously_trippin said:
Seriously_trippin said:
I'm dyslexic and I thought the title said Transgender Granpa :lmao: That's the only times dyslexia is hilarious for me





I had a really funny dyslexic science teacher in highschool, he tried scientifically breaking down why girls friend zone guys one day in the middle of class :rofldrunk:

I guess some girl he was in a long distance relationship friend zoned him and he was pretty butt hurt :tongue2:

He also caught a stupid ass kid making a bong from a big arizona iced tea can in class and made him throw it away. The kid tried to feign innocence even though he was clearly whittling out a hole at the base for a downstem. I still remember the teacher replying to his denial attempts "I know what that is.... I went to college..." :rofl2:


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transendental Granola [Re: musiclover420]
    #23971229 -

Thought this was transgendered genitalia.

Misleading...
Have no interest in yer hippie snacks boi


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transendental Granola [Re: bryguy27007]
    #23973974 -

bryguy27007 said:
:lol: that was a pretty good video. Good first post I'd say, welcome to the Shroomery!




Thanks! Glad to be here!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transendental Granola [Re: BigBadBertha]
    #23973985 -

hi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Transendental Granola [Re: BigBadBertha]
    #23973989 -

:randy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sexy transgender
( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 )
GoldenEye 21,480 360 01/04/15 01:22 PM
by Rose
* Transgender beauty queen?
( 1 2 3 all )
sun_spots 4,178 40 03/28/12 01:07 PM
by Kada
* Transgenders in Sports... Should They Play?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Crystal G 2,208 91 07/06/17 12:06 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* Transgender Girl's Parents Lobby for Her Right to Use the Bathroom
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 all )
trampis 13,556 246 05/22/16 03:12 AM
by Shroomopotamus
* bear naked granola Atheist 845 11 12/13/08 02:50 PM
by Brugman
* Granola...oh, granola!! MOTH 966 9 08/02/04 10:10 AM
by Phishgrrl
* North African men suspected of stoning transgender women in German city
( 1 2 3 4 ... 27 28 )
Ellis Dee 28,946 547 02/08/16 06:56 PM
by Visionary Tools
* Big uproar about new transgender policy
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
SyzygisticSoul 4,617 325 02/24/17 06:48 PM
by CookieCrumbs

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
448 topic views. 1 members, 21 guests and 271 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.