Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Nature valley granola bars.
    #15403079 -

I saw this and got it..so damn good.

:drooling:

The banana ones a re good too.
I mean the almond.*


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nature valley granola bars. [Re: thoughts]
    #15403142 -

Never seen that flavor, looks awesome I'll pick some up.  I always keep a few of these in my backpack.


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nature valley granola bars. [Re: Set] * 1
    #15403855 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nature valley granola bars. [Re: Newbie]
    #15403914 -

Newbie said:




Soooo fucking true!!!!!!!

Haaa i like the honey oat ones.


--------------------

"The moment we recognize that we can imagine, we cannot. Conversely, if we try to forget that we've recognized it, we've given up the beauty of having an imagination in the first place, and all of our past experiences mean nothing."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nature valley granola bars. [Re: Connor4050]
    #15403954 -

fucking love the cinnamon ones.
Usually get the variety pack with cinnamon, peanut butter, and oats n honey or whatever.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nature valley granola bars. [Re: Legend]
    #15403984 -



I know the name is a bit questionable, but these are seriously fucking delicuious


--------------------


۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Nature valley granola bars. [Re: Newbie]
    #15404564 -

Newbie said:




:lol:
I was passing out on my bed earlier and felt I moved something with my foot so I got up to see and it was the fucking wrapper with all the crumbs spilled.:crankey:

Those almond bars are way good propensity, sometimes a bit too sweet tho.


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Granola...oh, granola!! MOTH 966 9 08/02/04 10:10 AM
by Phishgrrl
* soy milk and granola!!!
( 1 2 all )
Kurenchai 3,376 33 01/17/06 06:24 PM
by PinballWizard
* I'm eating apple cinnamon oatmeal. LloydChristmas 749 4 12/12/06 08:56 AM
by a2ndopinion
* Electric Six - "Gay Bar" ricochet 847 2 04/08/05 01:56 AM
by ricochet
* Drinking at the bar is for suckers
( 1 2 3 all )
Dreamer987 3,757 41 09/14/05 12:02 AM
by Skunk420
* So I went to a bar last night........
( 1 2 all )
emptywisdom 3,783 38 05/06/05 01:26 PM
by TODAY
* Sexiest woman ever? Bar Marylin Monroe...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
mr_kite 51,932 143 05/27/05 06:52 AM
by Ravus
* hookah/oxygen bar
( 1 2 all )
MilkVein 4,968 33 04/27/04 11:45 PM
by Wysefool

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
652 topic views. 7 members, 14 guests and 276 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.