Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Naked all natural juice smoothies
    #7273932 -

These drinks OWN.



38G of protein
250 calories (1 serving)
93% juice

Theyre pretty damn expensive though,Id drink these every day if i could afford it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Naked all natural juice smoothies [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #7273949 -

38 grams of protein? that's hell of a shake.

fat?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Naked all natural juice smoothies [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #7273956 -

Total fat - 4G
saturated fat - 2G


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Naked all natural juice smoothies [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #7273972 -

theyrs like a pound of fruit in each one

fuckin expensive too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Naked all natural juice smoothies [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #7273990 -

how's your hand b?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Naked all natural juice smoothies [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #7273993 -

I love those!!
:grin:


--------------------

“You've got as many lives as you like, and more, even ones you don't want.” - George Harrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Naked all natural juice smoothies [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #7274022 -

I went to the hospital yesterday,and they couldnt stitch it up because it was too late.

Its wrapped up and immobile now :rolleyes:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Naked all natural juice smoothies [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #7274029 -

cool poster

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Naked all natural juice smoothies [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #7274039 -

my buddy drives truck for them, plus their warehouse is only a couple miles from my house.

its a great place to score recently expired juice from their dumpster.


--------------------
µgrammar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Naked all natural juice smoothies [Re: UlcerPentacidis]
    #7274044 -

thats sick man :rofl:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Naked all natural juice smoothies [Re: Atheist]
    #7274047 -

Hell yeah, I went broke because of these fuckers... Every day I would grab one in the morning before school...

SOO FUCKING GOOD!


--------------------
I AM THE LIQUOR!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Naked all natural juice smoothies [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #7274172 -

I try to drink one a day
its easier when I go to school, because I have my food card.
my favorites are the power-c, blue machine, their oj (theres something like 8 oranges in every bottle), and the pom blueberry antioxidant one

good stuff indeed, feel a little better about myself after drinking one

however, that protein one is horrid. tried it once and it tasted like I was drinking liquid chalk


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Naked all natural juice smoothies [Re: mikeytro]
    #7274225 -

30+ grams of protein packed into a 15 oz bottle is naturally going to be more on the solid side.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Naked all natural juice smoothies [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #7274229 -

Its not that bad...at least for me,its great for you.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Naked all natural juice smoothies [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #7274246 -

i'd probably dig it, but $$$ :thumbdown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Naked all natural juice smoothies [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #7274274 -

all i saw was Naked all natural


but
then

i found out it was juice


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Naked all natural juice smoothies [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #7274392 -

I love their regular juices, so I'm gonna pick up the protein smoothies for sure next time I see them.

:thumbup:


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Naked all natural juice smoothies [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #7274442 -

Yep, Naked is good shit. I really like the mango orange flavor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Naked all natural juice smoothies [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #7274512 -

I love those drinks. when my jaw was wired shut that is almost all i had to eat/drink!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* mangosteen juice
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 2,366 34 08/31/05 07:36 PM
by Spooge
* Smoothy Recipies Dickhead 2,159 14 06/16/05 02:54 AM
by flowstone
* i'm addicted to juicing
( 1 2 all )
idiotek 2,212 23 11/08/05 09:03 PM
by headset
* Homemade Smoothies CherryBomM 799 6 01/23/06 08:41 PM
by AliceDee
* When someone says "I only do NATURAL drugs"...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Adamist 15,158 137 12/28/04 08:43 PM
by Skunk420
* JUVO - "natural raw meal" MagicalMystery 387 2 09/27/05 07:15 AM
by MagicalMystery
* A blueberry-guava smoothie I just made at home. Twirling 1,525 13 08/25/04 06:18 PM
by Twirling
* . z_x_x_z 481 4 05/28/05 09:31 PM
by ToolTroll

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,391 topic views. 4 members, 42 guests and 249 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.