Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
. [Re: tis matt]
    #9412848 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 11:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! [Re: somebody716]
    #9413048 -

How fun for you. Enjoy a taste of real winter. :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! [Re: Brugman]
    #9413123 -

Brugman said:
Haha wtf pris?



just when I thought no one noticed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9413497 -

Here are some photos a took after the snow stopped. I had to go to fedex while it was snowing to pick up my camera, but i managed to get there and back safe.  And now i have my camera back and fixed!:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! [Re: somebody716]
    #9413532 -

Wow, looks like you guys got about 2-3 inches. Neat.

You have that gross wet snow too. It's great for making snowmen and such

But it's a bitch to walk through everyday. Your pants and shoes get soaked and dirty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! (*Edited, New Photos) [Re: somebody716]
    #9413566 -

Yeah, Gainer texted me this morning telling me that it was a foot deep in some places where he is. I think he's in southern Mississippi. It is cold here in south Alabama, but alas, no snow.:( He was talking about taking the trucks off an old skateboard and playing around on it. That's the last I heard from him. Hope he's okay.:smirk:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! (*Edited, New Photos) [Re: blissedout]
    #9413581 -

Where in southern Alabama are you bilssed? Montgomery?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! [Re: Gainer]
    #9413583 -

Gainer said:
Yeah we got it here too southern Mississippi.  I went out early took the trucks off an old skateboard and tried to ride it that didn't work to well.  Then we got the neighbors skimboards and that was pretty cool.  We wanted to grab the knee board a ski rope and the 4 wheeler but some punk ass kid borrowed my knee board and never returned it, and the 4 wheeler wouldn't cranks :frown:



lol Sorry, I missed this post.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! (*Edited, New Photos) [Re: Gumby]
    #9413602 -

No. Monkeytown is more in the middle of the state. That place sucks the big one. I'm about as far south as you can go. A little shit town called Foley. It's not that bad. It's just that I don't know that many folks here and it's in the middle of nowhere.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! (*Edited, New Photos) [Re: blissedout]
    #9413610 -

Durrr.. I meant Mobile, my bad.

You ever heard of Monroeville?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! (*Edited, New Photos) [Re: Gumby]
    #9413627 -

Yeah, it's about an hour or so from here. Why? You know people there?


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! (*Edited, New Photos) [Re: blissedout]
    #9413695 -

Yep, I've got some family there. That place is like driving into a time warp.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! (*Edited, New Photos) [Re: Gumby]
    #9413718 -

:lol:

I know all about it. The economy is really bad there now, due to a logging company shutting down. It's like entering the movie "Deliverance". Scary rednecks with nothing to do but get in your buisness. Hell, that pretty much sums up all of this area, as well.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! (*Edited, New Photos) [Re: blissedout]
    #9413740 -

Still here passed out for few hours.


--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! (*Edited, New Photos) [Re: Gainer]
    #9413757 -

Cool. Is the snow still thick, or is it melting?


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! (*Edited, New Photos) [Re: blissedout]
    #9413763 -

Its melting now but there's still alot of it.


--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! (*Edited, New Photos) [Re: Gainer]
    #9413856 -

Boooo the melt! I'm sure that all of the northern shroomerites are already sick of it, but I love some snow, because we don't ever get any this far south.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! (*Edited, New Photos) [Re: blissedout]
    #9413995 -

Oh shit, I didn't know about the logging company shutting down. That's going to effect quite a few people I know. Hm, might have to make some phone calls.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! (*Edited, New Photos) [Re: Gumby]
    #9414041 -

It happened about 2 weeks ago. I read about it in the paper. Hope your people are finding work.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! (*Edited, New Photos) [Re: blissedout]
    #9414192 -

I tried to take a bunch of pictures but I fucked up the film.  Damn these old skool analog cameras.


--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* SNOW!
( 1 2 all )
Vanguard 1,134 20 05/13/08 09:05 AM
by circularvortex
* COINTELPRO Redux: Global Order Targets the 9/11 Truth and Patriot Movements Visionary Tools 1,062 1 11/04/07 09:40 AM
by WScott
* redneck accents
( 1 2 3 all )
Vvellum 6,870 49 11/16/08 03:23 AM
by moonrockmushy
* Global Warming - Your views
( 1 2 3 all )
Ego Death 2,739 44 12/18/07 10:53 AM
by boomer q
* Stop bitching about global warming
( 1 2 all )
Corporal Kielbasa 1,462 28 05/28/07 01:01 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Disaster at sea: global warming hits UK birds ekomstop 2,081 18 08/02/04 11:52 AM
by MyInsanityTrip
* WARNING: Laughing Buddha Nursery of Metarie, Louisiana is DEA FRONT Psilocybeingzz 3,086 14 11/15/09 12:25 AM
by P-O
* Look At the snow!!!
( 1 2 all )
IslandShroomer 1,425 26 12/02/07 07:14 PM
by Helltick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,302 topic views. 4 members, 38 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.