Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! (*Edited, New Photos)
    #9411180 -




First time I've seen real snow anywhere.  Woke up at 5 A.M. and looked out my window to see white...everywhere

In case anyone doesn't know this is a rare occurrence.  During my lifetime I've only heard of snowfall around this area once before but that only lasted for a couple hours and it all melted. 

My car is covered, as well as everything else.  I'm just glad I have off today so i can enjoy this!

http://www.weather.com/weather/map/interactive/70809?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

Edited by somebody716 (12/11/08 03:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! [Re: somebody716]
    #9411193 -

man that's awesome
you suck


South Carolina gets rain and a high of 65 today wtf

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! [Re: somebody716]
    #9411194 -

California is supposed to have the coldest temps they've ever
seen, it might drop to 50F in los angeles, I just dont think
they're prepared for that kind of weather

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9411199 -

they have medicinal marijuana and plenty of it
I'd like to hope that would be enough ,all that one needs to get by :bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! [Re: RandomHero]
    #9411208 -

Enjoy that white shit man.
Go out and make snow men, snow angels, snow balls, snow anything.
If you dont get snow there, enjoy it while it is there.
Just dress warm, that shit looks all kinds of pretty but it is fucking cold.
:peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! [Re: RandomHero]
    #9411232 -

RandomHero said:
they have medicinal marijuana and plenty of it
I'd like to hope that would be enough ,all that one needs to get by :bongload:



that would be plenty for them to wander out in the sub artic  weather

http://www.venturacountystar.com/news/2008/dec/08/rare-50-year-arctic-blast-sets-sights-on/

Edited by Prisoner#1 (12/11/08 06:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! [Re: creekfreek]
    #9411238 -

creekfreek said:
Go out and make snow men, snow angels, snow balls, snow anything.




they should put the snow balls and snow anything on the snow men to keep things anatomically correct...

snow angels, lol


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! [Re: somebody716]
    #9411445 -

somebody716 said:


First time I've seen real snow anywhere.  Woke up at 5 A.M. and looked out my window to see white...everywhere

In case anyone doesn't know this is a rare occurrence.  During my lifetime I've only heard of snowfall around this area once before but that only lasted for a couple hours and it all melted. 

My car is covered, as well as everything else.  I'm just glad I have off today so i can enjoy this!

http://www.weather.com/weather/map/interactive/70809?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared



*OMG LIKE GLOBAL WARMING AND SHIZZAH!*


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! [Re: Syle]
    #9411486 -

Syle said:
somebody716 said:


First time I've seen real snow anywhere.  Woke up at 5 A.M. and looked out my window to see white...everywhere

In case anyone doesn't know this is a rare occurrence.  During my lifetime I've only heard of snowfall around this area once before but that only lasted for a couple hours and it all melted. 

My car is covered, as well as everything else.  I'm just glad I have off today so i can enjoy this!

http://www.weather.com/weather/map/interactive/70809?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared



*OMG LIKE GLOBAL WARMING AND SHIZZAH!*



Al Gored probably has a filter on the interwebz (which he invented btw) that lets him know every time that term is used....lol, wonder what Mr. Gore would think of our little slice of internet heaven???


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! [Re: creekfreek]
    #9411533 -

creekfreek said:
Just dress warm, that shit looks all kinds of pretty but it is fucking cold.
:peace:




Nawwww.... snow's cold?!?!?!


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! [Re: somebody716]
    #9411859 -

Enjoy it man!

:snow:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! [Re: somebody716]
    #9412620 -

Yeah we got it here too southern Mississippi.  I went out early took the trucks off an old skateboard and tried to ride it that didn't work to well.  Then we got the neighbors skimboards and that was pretty cool.  We wanted to grab the knee board a ski rope and the 4 wheeler but some punk ass kid borrowed my knee board and never returned it, and the 4 wheeler wouldn't cranks :frown:


--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! [Re: Gainer]
    #9412715 -

You guys can have some of mine, we already have a foot with more snow coming every day for a week. This is by far the snowiest winter I can remember.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #9412720 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 11:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #9412737 -

Haha wtf pris?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! [Re: Brugman]
    #9412754 -

yet another sign of global warming..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9412765 -

No actually I'm from N MI...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! [Re: tis matt]
    #9412805 -

tis matt said:
yet another sign of global warming..



It sure is... if you're retarded.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Gumby]
    #9412819 -

.


--------------------
.

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 11:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! [Re: AnonymousRabbit]
    #9412829 -

:shake:  yes of course i was being serious..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* SNOW!
( 1 2 all )
Vanguard 1,134 20 05/13/08 09:05 AM
by circularvortex
* COINTELPRO Redux: Global Order Targets the 9/11 Truth and Patriot Movements Visionary Tools 1,062 1 11/04/07 09:40 AM
by WScott
* redneck accents
( 1 2 3 all )
Vvellum 6,870 49 11/16/08 03:23 AM
by moonrockmushy
* Global Warming - Your views
( 1 2 3 all )
Ego Death 2,739 44 12/18/07 10:53 AM
by boomer q
* Stop bitching about global warming
( 1 2 all )
Corporal Kielbasa 1,462 28 05/28/07 01:01 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Disaster at sea: global warming hits UK birds ekomstop 2,081 18 08/02/04 11:52 AM
by MyInsanityTrip
* WARNING: Laughing Buddha Nursery of Metarie, Louisiana is DEA FRONT Psilocybeingzz 3,085 14 11/15/09 12:25 AM
by P-O
* Look At the snow!!!
( 1 2 all )
IslandShroomer 1,425 26 12/02/07 07:14 PM
by Helltick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,302 topic views. 5 members, 42 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.