Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #7706941 -

I can't believe all of you who have not had much experience with snow. Hell, where i am from (Cleveland represent) we are lucky if we ca make it till Christmas without having at least 1.5 feet of snow or more.

And it is not that hard to drive in, just go slower and pump the breaks, duh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: IslandShroomer]
    #7706975 -

It snowed in New Jersey. I cleaned off my girlfriend's car this afternoon. I hope I get vagina for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: bukkake]
    #7707005 -

Hope? Demand that shit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: bukkake]
    #7707057 -

LOL it was a dusting in nj where im at, its even all gone now. NJ sucks


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: AJ4U]
    #7707941 -

We got about 1.5 inches where I'm at. It's already starting to melt though. Lame. Now it's just cold as balls with slush on the ground.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: Tangerines]
    #7707999 -

Tangerines said:
I can't believe all of you who have not had much experience with snow. Hell, where i am from (Cleveland represent) we are lucky if we ca make it till Christmas without having at least 1.5 feet of snow or more.

And it is not that hard to drive in, just go slower and pump the breaks, duh.



Yeah, I live in Ohio too and it's funny to see the tow trucks go in ditches that are on their way to pull people out and then they have to send a tow truck for a tow truck not to mention the cops that spin out, some people just don't understand or aren't willing to drive 20 mph under the speed limit when necessary, it sucks but it's better than wrecking or dying, even though that doesn't make up for the dick head idiots who drive 18 wheelers and com flying by you then tip over while car after car slams into them. I haven't wrecked in the snow yet and hope I never do, the highway can be scary with all the crappy drivers, sometimes it's better to just stay inside.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #7708035 -

Yeah...I'm on the Island. snow made for nice viewing for about an hour!
I'm glad it turned to rain.

You make the TOOL show last night in Vic?
Was fucking awesome BTW.

Later.
:mushroom2:


--------------------
  My Agar Tek. 
  My Greenhouse Tek. 

"It's not good when it's done, it's done when it's good"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is Anyone Else Snowed In? Cultosaurus 621 12 12/24/08 02:59 PM
by Psy Baba
* So it snowed last night RandomHero 560 10 01/17/08 01:04 PM
by Newbie
* Snowed In! keepontruckin 590 6 12/22/04 09:43 PM
by The_Surrealist
* Christmas Entirely Alone
( 1 2 all )
sirbojangles 1,473 21 12/24/09 12:18 PM
by Learyfan
* You know your from Cleveland if: Schwip 662 4 02/16/06 10:06 AM
by spock
* Its snowing
( 1 2 all )
Psy Baba 1,770 31 11/27/07 05:08 PM
by jewunit
* Snow Snow Snow! AND MORE!!
( 1 2 all )
TrippyHippie74 1,382 33 02/06/10 09:10 PM
by chamberlaindavidd
* Snow in the desert ToTheSummit 458 3 12/17/08 07:51 PM
by ToTheSummit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,425 topic views. 6 members, 51 guests and 137 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.