Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Snow in the desert
    #9451984 -

I actually got snowed off the job twice this week now, Monday and today.  Of course, once the snow covers up my layout lines I can't really keep trenching anyway because I can't see where to dig.

So I get home from work about noon today and decide to take a drive with the wife.  It hadn't snowed at our house yet, but I knew it was coming down good in the hills so we went up to Redrock Canyon.  They got about a foot up there on Monday and it was snowing like the bejezuz today and accumulating fast.  I drove around the scenic loop. We stopped at the high point of the drive and had a snowball fight for a while (something I was shocked to find out that my wife had never done).  By the time we got back to our house (in a low part of the Vegas valley that rarely gets snow) there was a blanket on our yard as well, so I figured it must've snowed on the Strip also.  Sure enough, I turn on the news and there are all these pics of snow on the Vegas Strip.  And then I hear that they closed the airport for the evening.
:lol:
People in the desert are such morons.  Get a couple inches of snow and they all freak out! :smirk:

Oh well, it made it feel a lot more like the Christmas season, and it is a rare treat to get a little snow here.  I'm just glad its a rare thing.  You guys in the midwest and northeast can keep those fucking ridiculous winters! :tongue:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snow in the desert [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #9451996 -

it snows on/near the tibetan plateau all the time, and technically it's a desert.

someone explain to me how the global warming hysteria holds water when we are getting record freezing temps and record snowfalls around the US....?


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snow in the desert [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #9452005 -

Yea really excited. Snow levels will be down to 2000 feet here, the mountains are going to be EPIC tomorrow. Been raining all day.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Snow in the desert [Re: Syle]
    #9452029 -

Syle said:
someone explain to me how the global warming hysteria holds water when we are getting record freezing temps and record snowfalls around the US....?



Obviously you haven't upgraded to 'environmentalist hysteria version 3.2' yet.  Its no longer "global warming", its "climate change".


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Official "I'm About To Get Fucked, Again, By Snow" Thread
( 1 2 3 all )
gzuf 3,603 46 02/11/10 10:32 AM
by RiverRat427
* Global warming ate my homework Arden 534 4 12/01/09 11:22 AM
by Arden
* Great...more snow. Penguarky Tunguin 870 8 12/29/06 11:02 AM
by POTtismGOD
* Southern Louisiana has SNOW!!! (*Edited, New Photos)
( 1 2 3 all )
somebody716 4,302 43 12/12/08 03:21 PM
by blissedout
* First Snow Day Of The Season x Ju x 619 9 12/06/09 03:35 PM
by Acaterpillar
* Global Heating from Ralph Metzner mjshroomer 2,771 18 01/17/06 10:55 AM
by eligal
* Lots of Snow on the way...10+ feet openmind 613 11 01/15/10 06:42 AM
by RobMarley420
* EPIC SNOW STORM FOR DC: 2-3 feet
( 1 2 all )
FeedingMyDreams 4,066 32 02/09/10 07:41 AM
by UnholyChild666

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
458 topic views. 7 members, 42 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.