Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
First Snow Day Of The Season
    #11596139 -

So, today we got hit with a shit blizzard. There's about 2 feet of snow on the ground already since 10 this morning and the storm is only picking up and carrying on into the night.

God damn "Nor'easters."

The winter seasons in my province are so unpredictable. Last year the first snowfall was like December 24th? And we had zero storms all season and the snow started to leave around late February/ early march.

This year, the first snowfall is December 6th, and its a huge blizzard. This should be a fun winter :thumbdown:

On a side note, my work got cancelled tonight because of the storm. So now, instead of working, I can drink this massive cup of tea, turn on some Shpongle and enojy the 2-3 bong hits I'm about to take :bonghit::vaped:

Anyone else have any kind of snow activity in their city/town yet?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Snow Day Of The Season [Re: x Ju x]
    #11596163 -

I got a whole inch of snow 2 days ago...

but 2 feet? Gawddamn.


--------------------
Admins can't read graphs.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Snow Day Of The Season [Re: Morgenstern]
    #11596171 -

Yepp. Later on I can even upload a picture I took to show how much snow it is.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Snow Day Of The Season [Re: x Ju x]
    #11596197 -

Hahah, shit blizzard? Was that a reference to Mr. Lahey?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Snow Day Of The Season [Re: phish_drox]
    #11596701 -

phish_drox said:
Hahah, shit blizzard? Was that a reference to Mr. Lahey?



Indeed it was :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Snow Day Of The Season [Re: x Ju x]
    #11596814 -

Yeah, about an inch yesterday. It better actually stay cold this winter so I can do some boarding!!


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Snow Day Of The Season [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #11596889 -

I seen a little it didn't stick. Blizzard that would be awesome tripping on mushrooms lol.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Snow Day Of The Season [Re: x Ju x]
    #11596989 -

We've had about 3 inches for about a week now, and its been in the 20s since the first snow. I would do some boarding if you have any places around where you live. Ice fishing is close second but I will have to wait for the lakes to freeze up good before I do that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Snow Day Of The Season [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #11596996 -

I might say I can't come to work tomorrow due to the snow tonight ahahaha, perfect excuse.

Anyways I hope it snows more, I love it. So cozy.


--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First Snow Day Of The Season [Re: Lucidx]
    #11597015 -

Texas got some snow this last week. Blizzards do not exist here though :igor:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Seasons rogue_pixie 841 7 11/24/05 04:44 AM
by stefan
* Snow blizzard here...
( 1 2 all )
kosmic_charlie 3,679 33 01/22/05 09:37 PM
by TM
* Great...more snow. Penguarky Tunguin 870 8 12/29/06 11:02 AM
by POTtismGOD
* It's about to snow. A lot.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Boom 7,256 111 02/13/06 10:10 AM
by Yoschie99
* Who's got snow?! Spooge 842 10 10/25/06 05:15 PM
by LosAngelesGraff
* Snow!
( 1 2 all )
Silversoul 1,948 20 11/28/06 11:48 PM
by MushmanTheManic
* BLIZZARD! Madtowntripper 688 7 02/08/06 11:57 AM
by String_Theory
* Colorado '06 Blizzard Pics
( 1 2 all )
Penguarky Tunguin 1,990 25 12/21/06 08:34 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
619 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.