Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: fireduck]
    #9293025 -

Oh know i don't have a problem hell i will tell you where i live.  I go to the university of arizona and currenly about 30 feet up and to the left there are thousands of fans screaming and cheering at the Arizona vs Oregon state game.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9293067 -

I'd like to know how many cases there are of "unknown fibers" being found, whether or not the studies done were peer reviewed, and I'd like to see some sources. This is interesting stuff. :yesnod: I can't really seem to find much credible information at all.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9293116 -

Cognitive_Shift said:
Crasher said:
Cog, you should find someone with Morg's and see if you can't get a fiber over to your school's mass spectrometer. That should clear this up in a jiffy.

My guess...fiberglass.



yeah actually my uni is at the top in scientific research.  Hell we are responsible for the mars rovers.  And it is not fiberglass, that has already been ruled out.  It is made of an unknown composition, people are scared to admit they don't know what it is.  So they say it is a manifestation of ones mind.



That's nifty. I worked at the shop that made the mass spectrometer they slapped on the first rover.

Small world.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #9293118 -

KTVU News Report




CNN News Report


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9293134 -

Cool, I was wondering what the connection was with the Mars Rover... I see the very impressive awards they got for running the Phoenix Mars Mission now.  I got to admit the reason I was curious is because normally when I hear Mars rovers, I am thinking of the Spirit and Opportunity, which I don't think any university can take credit for.

My mom and dad both went to UA.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: fireduck]
    #9293145 -

Sweet, its pretty cool here.  Tripping in the middle of the desert at night is insane.  The girls are hot as fuck.  And my buds come from a california organic grower that is from tucson, so i re up when he comes in town:awesome:

Although i do miss my psychonaut friends from home:sad:


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9293153 -

As I understand it, when my parents were there the acid was better and the bud was worse.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9293157 -

His wife is soooooooooooo fucking medicated.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9293171 -

"I work and go to school, much more difficult than being a soldier"

Seriously?
This is me SHITTING ALL OVER YOU.

:goatse:

:shitstorm::shitstorm::shitstorm:
:poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:
:poopontoast:  :poopontoast:  :poopontoast:


--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Deity208]
    #9293183 -

Yeah, we moved past that particular subject.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: fireduck]
    #9293185 -

I can't find acid anywhere here.  At home i have seen multi thousand hit stacks of blotter sheets, a bible is around 10,000 hits but i don't know if thats the exact amount he had, he called it a bible.  But here i can't find a connect. 

Can i have your parents number:awesome:


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9293215 -

Bible = 10 books = 100 sheets = 10,000 hits.

My parents would not and could not help you out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: fireduck]
    #9293229 -

I was 99% kidding anyways, its alright i will just bring as many as i can back to tucson with me after i go home for x mas.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9293265 -

So anyways, people that saw the CNN vid and that local news vid. 

Opinions?

Criticisms?

What you all thinking?


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9293413 -

I did watch both (the first time you posted them) and I wrote up a post on what I thought of the CNN video.  It sounds like maybe you missed it (jeez it is on page 7, we are posting to much lol).  I'll give you this, the CNN video does make it difficult to know what is really going on.  Just because it is in a video doesn't make it true though.  You have to read between the lines, like saying to yourself, how can any scientist claim to have in his possession an item, for over three years, and to be unable to identify the composition of that item?  We are way beyond that point in science.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: fireduck]
    #9293474 -

Oh yeah im not saying the videos are right or wrong, just interesting.  I think the whole thing is so mysterious i don't know what to think when i look at both sides of this polemic:shrug: 

I just wanted to see what other people have to say.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9303653 -

Crasher,

FYI again on Morgellons.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=3723375n

YOU can look up the (press conference) with CDC (Center of Disease Control for the USA)  and ABC news, NBC news, CNN news, and Fox news on the briefing regarding the US Institute of Pathology ( ALSO )becoming involved as well as Kaiser's Genetic facility - since this is as big as it gets.  If you've been under a rock all this time, it's not my fault.  I'm only sharing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Morgellon's Disease psiloblaze 469 2 02/05/08 12:59 AM
by Cancer
* Are soy products bad for you?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Legend 4,130 84 08/02/13 02:22 PM
by Shroomism
* *OFFICIAL* Chemtrail location guide
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
crummydustbunny 7,218 105 06/20/09 08:18 PM
by makaveli8x8
* oh god i fucked a fat chick *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
moon_glue 14,950 222 07/25/09 11:17 PM
by AmericanPsycho
* Chemtrails
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
stedenko 13,505 225 04/14/09 09:56 AM
by Asante
* Do you powder your balls?
( 1 2 3 all )
JunkFood 3,568 55 08/03/11 08:06 PM
by Billahat
* Chemtrails
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
satyr 8,649 104 10/01/08 11:48 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Scary "new" plant/human disease blackguy 949 17 08/10/07 01:31 PM
by Brugman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,993 topic views. 1 members, 31 guests and 131 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.