Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: fireduck]
    #9292686 -

Eh, I discount YouTube videos out of time expediency. I don't care what the source is, I don't want to sit there and watch a video unless there's a damn good reason.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9292701 -

Well do you have an agenda or something?  Or are you just chillen on the forums? 

Theres some legitimate info in those vids i posted ( a few minutes ago )

If you want to know more about this i suggest you watch those vids, there not long.

Also i don't think the gov't has anything to do with it, if they wanted it to get into our systems they would have done it more efficiently than dumping chemicals in the air.  Putting it in public food and water supply.  And they would already have explanations pre-planned for when anyone figured it out.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Edited by Cognitive_Shift (11/22/08 04:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9292720 -

I can refute the speculations about what has and has not been pulled from the patient.  With the thread, what are they made of?  That should be an easy question to answer.

How many different shards of metal or rock have I been show through the internet and TV that someone tells me is not made from earthly substances and it actually an alien tracking device.  I believe that at least some of those things were taken out of people.  None of them are alien.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9292721 -

I don't exactly have an agenda, I've got some lunch on the stove that I'm half-attending to and am tabbing between fresh threads and writing a guide to preparing and using amanita mushrooms. The point is, there's always something better to do than watch YouTubes.

Do they give me a bibliography so I can verify the credibility of the info? Remember FoxNews was running stories about the recent upsurge in the use of Jenkem by American teens a few months back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9292731 -

Not exactly a bibliography, but sit down conversations with doctors, patients and people from the CNC.

I don't think there is any legitimate info on morgellons either for a source, since it doesn't exist in medical books.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9292743 -

Fucking hilarious...I posted about Morgellons Disease about six months ago when I first started hearing about it...because I was researching info about genetically modified food...

Now it seems to be even more widespread and doctors 'don't know what the fibers are?' 

haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: MOTH]
    #9292754 -

Havn't you heard, the leading doctor of dermatology at columbia university says that patients are actually scratching sores or liegons into their skin and then stuffing them with fibers which are entirly unique to any fiber the FBI database has on record.

That makes sense huh????:lol:


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: MOTH]
    #9292755 -

Yes I find it pretty funny that a team of "scientists" compared the fibers to 100,000 threads without first checking if those fibers were clothing fibers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: fireduck]
    #9292764 -

Actually that data base does contain basic clothing fibers such as cotton, polyester ect.  Not a single match to any of those.  Its completely unique.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9292771 -

Not to mention the fibers don't even have a melting point known, they start to shard at between 600-1400 degrees Fahrenheit.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9292810 -

Do know how to find a melting point?  I'm pretty sure even you can guess.  Not everything does have a melting point mind you, something can go from solid straight to air, some substances will combust and burn and just go from a solid to something else entirely.  But if what you are saying is true, that is just more evidence that the people who have the fibers are completely incompetent.  The doctor from the CNN video has been doing this for over 3 years.  I could tell you what the melting (or combustion) temp of the fibers are in one afternoon in his lab, I'm sure

And any good scientist would give the fibers to someone who can figure out their molecular composition and have a good idea what the fibers are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: fireduck]
    #9292904 -

Well your throwing the word 'fiber' around pretty loosely.  These particular fibers are made of an unknown composition.  Are you sure you could find the melting point of a fiber that is composed of unknown material in a single afternoon?


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Edited by Cognitive_Shift (11/22/08 05:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9292919 -

Cog, you should find someone with Morg's and see if you can't get a fiber over to your school's mass spectrometer. That should clear this up in a jiffy.

My guess...fiberglass.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9292937 -

Yes, you put some heat under it until it either melts or bursts into flame.  I know its a very technical process.

There have got to be 5 or 6 ways of determining the molecular structure of a substance by now.  Pick one and those fibers aren't unknown anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Crasher]
    #9292947 -

Crasher said:
Cog, you should find someone with Morg's and see if you can't get a fiber over to your school's mass spectrometer. That should clear this up in a jiffy.

My guess...fiberglass.



yeah actually my uni is at the top in scientific research.  Hell we are responsible for the mars rovers.  And it is not fiberglass, that has already been ruled out.  It is made of an unknown composition, people are scared to admit they don't know what it is.  So they say it is a manifestation of ones mind.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9292964 -

Cognitive_Shift said:
Crasher said:
Cog, you should find someone with Morg's and see if you can't get a fiber over to your school's mass spectrometer. That should clear this up in a jiffy.

My guess...fiberglass.



yeah actually my uni is at the top in scientific research.  Hell we are responsible for the mars rovers.  And it is not fiberglass, that has already been ruled out.  It is made of an unknown composition, people are scared to admit they don't know what it is.  So they say it is a manifestation of ones mind.



awesome  :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9292977 -

The fact that all these sources say they "don't know what it is" is retarded, and makes me think they're just profiting off the morgellon thing somehow.

Have these people never heard of x-ray crystallography, mass-spec, NMR, etc.? They should have a damned good idea about what it is if they're trying at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9292984 -

Cognitive_Shift said:
These particular fibers are made of an unknown composition.



How many cases of "unknown fibers" are there?


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9293002 -

Thats a good point.  But saying "i don't know what it is" doesn't make them retards, its a damn good question.  Do you have any evidence of what the fibers are from  x-ray crystallography, mass-spec, NMR, etc?


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9293012 -

You don't have to say if you don't want, what university are you attending Cshift?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Morgellon's Disease psiloblaze 469 2 02/05/08 12:59 AM
by Cancer
* Are soy products bad for you?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Legend 4,130 84 08/02/13 02:22 PM
by Shroomism
* *OFFICIAL* Chemtrail location guide
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
crummydustbunny 7,218 105 06/20/09 08:18 PM
by makaveli8x8
* oh god i fucked a fat chick *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
moon_glue 14,950 222 07/25/09 11:17 PM
by AmericanPsycho
* Chemtrails
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
stedenko 13,505 225 04/14/09 09:56 AM
by Asante
* Do you powder your balls?
( 1 2 3 all )
JunkFood 3,568 55 08/03/11 08:06 PM
by Billahat
* Chemtrails
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
satyr 8,649 104 10/01/08 11:48 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Scary "new" plant/human disease blackguy 949 17 08/10/07 01:31 PM
by Brugman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,993 topic views. 5 members, 9 guests and 144 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.