Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #9289322 -

She states that she took her son to see at least eight different doctors who were unable to find anything unusual about her son's described symptoms.

:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9289333 -

With the amount of reptilians in the United States i think its possible that at least six of those doctors were space reptiles. Which leaves only two seemingly credible sources against her claim.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9289341 -

Entropymancer said:
She states that she took her son to see at least eight different doctors who were unable to find anything unusual about her son's described symptoms.

:rofl:


I dont think thats proof of anything, my mom has been to tons of doctors, she had cysts on her ovaries

5 doctors told her she was OK, she just had to have a ton of surgery because obviously she was not OK

it took her that many times to get a true diagnosis, my moms a nurse and would not make stuff like that up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #9289404 -

A lot of times people get bounced around from specialist to specialist before the root problem is found.  I'm sure the first 5 doctors did not all tell your mom she was fine if she could tell something was wrong.  I don't know what symptoms she had.. if she didn't have any then things can go undiagnosed, but a doctor shouldn't tell someone with symptoms to ignore them. 

That is not what happens in Morgellon cases either.  Doctors can treat it, however patients reject the treatments if they begin to think the doctors are just putting them on and not treating what they perceive the problem to be.  In the case of Mary Leitao, the doctors wanted to treat her instead of her son, but she disputed their diagnosis.  As to the last quote Cshift posted, keep in mind that came from the CDC.  They are trying to earn people's trust so they can be treated for their problems, and a lot of times that means lying to them about their treatment.  My dad was a doctor I understand it was routine to hand out sugar pills to patients and just tell them what they wanted to hear.  My own grandfather wore non prescription glasses before he died because he didn't believe he could see without them.  It would be impossible to fix their problems, so you just do what you can do so they can go back to living.

Thus, we have suggestions like this.

Quote:
It is common for patients who believe they have Morgellons to reject a physician's diagnosis of delusional parasitosis. It has been suggested that the term Morgellons should be adopted by dermatologists to enhance their rapport with their patients, allowing them to overcome this resistance.

A Popular Mechanics article described a dermatologist who would not allow the use of his name, citing "concern for his safety." He said he has "diagnosed 50 or so Morgellons patients" with a disorder that can result in the sensation of insects, and "typically puts a cast over the lesions to prevent further irritation and after four weeks removes it." According to the doctor, the patients' lesions heal under the cast.



So go reread that quote from the CDC again and try and see what is really being said.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: fireduck]
    #9290769 -

Morgellons IS real.  FYI not only is CDC (Center for Disease Control) studying this, but last year they also contracted Kaiser Permanente Northern CA (largest genetics facility in the USA) to help.

One last thing you might find important.  Not only are these above mentioned institutions (trying to figure out what Morgellons is) because it's MORE than serious, but CDC has also teamed up with The US Armed Forces Institute of Pathology to help (usually they're involved) when the etiology cannot be recognized.

So yes, Morgellons is real, (there are thousands upon thousands catching this daily, and...not only in the USA but this is GLOBAL.

Everything I'm writing here is easily confirmed (if you care to).

Something is going on, 'not only in America'...but everywhere.  Please google Morgellons, and you can learn more.

Take care.
Toni

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: toni]
    #9290806 -

Quote:
Kaiser Permanente Northern CA (largest genetics facility in the USA) to help.



Source?

Quote:
teamed up with The US Armed Forces Institute of Pathology



source?

Quote:
(there are thousands upon thousands catching this daily, and...not only in the USA but this is GLOBAL.



Source?


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Crasher]
    #9290812 -

Teh intrawebs, of course :poshdance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9290823 -

Oh right, I'm just supposed to accept what someone's first post to the site says, because he told me to google it.

:sheepie:

I keep forgetting.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Crasher]
    #9290895 -

Don't forget to make sure Google Bullshit Filter is enabled.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #9290905 -

Baby_Hitler said:
Don't forget to make sure Google Bullshit Filter is enabled.



Every time I visit the shroomery it automatically disables my browser's bullshit filter.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Crasher]
    #9291028 -

The Shroomery is just expanding your browser's program, dewd.

It's all open minded and enlightened now. To reach true browser enlightenment though, you need to open up way more windows of the Shroomery. The more Shroomery your browser takes in at one time, the more enlightened it will be.

If it gets enlightened enough, it will stop listening to the signals coming from the keyboard and mouse because it will realize that you are just a tool of the system; no less of a machine than it is, really. So why should it listen to you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Crasher]
    #9291037 -

Crasher said:
Oh right, I'm just supposed to accept what someone's first post to the site says, because he told me to google it.

:sheepie:

I keep forgetting.



apparently your memory was stored in your hand.  :smirk:


:lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9291509 -

:tunnel:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: KaptKid]
    #9291531 -

Even if people think its a mental illness, you do have to admit its petty interesting/mysterious what is happening to these people.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9291607 -

What's interesting or mysterious about human gullibility and hypochondriacs? :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9291621 -

Whos to say they are hypochondriacs?

If it was a manifestation of the mind, wouldn't the symptoms be all over the place?!?  Why are all of their symptoms almost identical down to a T?


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #9291637 -

No. Hypochondriacs are people who read about a disease and then believe they have it. All these people self-diagnosing are familiar with the symptoms of morgellons, so that's what they experience. It's quite possible some of these people aren't hypochondriacs and merely have delusional parasitosis that they self-diagnose as morgellons on account of the symptoms fitting (as has already been mentioned).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9291714 -

Delusional parasitosis is still pretty damn interesting, especially when we have no idea what causes it and considering that it can be contagious in examples of folie a deux.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9291743 -

I read it and im 100% sure i don't have it?


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morgellons.....I believe them! [Re: deCypher]
    #9291801 -

deCypher said:
Delusional parasitosis is still pretty damn interesting, especially when we have no idea what causes it and considering that it can be contagious in examples of folie a deux.



Yeah that is interesting, a contagious mental illness. lol that one gives me food for thought.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Morgellon's Disease psiloblaze 469 2 02/05/08 12:59 AM
by Cancer
* Are soy products bad for you?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Legend 4,130 84 08/02/13 02:22 PM
by Shroomism
* *OFFICIAL* Chemtrail location guide
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
crummydustbunny 7,218 105 06/20/09 08:18 PM
by makaveli8x8
* oh god i fucked a fat chick *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
moon_glue 14,950 222 07/25/09 11:17 PM
by AmericanPsycho
* Chemtrails
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
stedenko 13,505 225 04/14/09 09:56 AM
by Asante
* Do you powder your balls?
( 1 2 3 all )
JunkFood 3,568 55 08/03/11 08:06 PM
by Billahat
* Chemtrails
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
satyr 8,649 104 10/01/08 11:48 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Scary "new" plant/human disease blackguy 949 17 08/10/07 01:31 PM
by Brugman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,993 topic views. 2 members, 16 guests and 153 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.