Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
I found some Ginkgo fruits.
    #9273978 -

It's pretty rare to find female Ginkgo trees, but there are at least two of them less than a mile from by house on city property. We had our first freeze last night, and all the ginkgo trees dropped their leaves.

I was walking through town on my way to pay my rent when I noticed all the ginkgo leaves on the ground, with little scattered fruits mixed in with them. I had never seen the fruits before, so I wasn't sure if that was what I was looking at. so I looked up and saw the same fruit hanging from a ginkgo tree still holding on to the last of its leaves.

So I collected a handful and wrapped them in some free paper in front of a convenience store and stuffed them in my pocket.  They're sitting in a plastic Glad container at the moment waiting for me to decide what to do with them.

There was still a shit ton of them left. If I had a reason to, I could probably grab hundreds of the little fruits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found some Ginkgo fruits. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #9274004 -

Go dig one up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found some Ginkgo fruits. [Re: MHbound]
    #9274562 -

wut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found some Ginkgo fruits. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #9274778 -

disgusting things! I had one of these trees once; the fruits smell absolutely horrible. The seeds have some wonderful benefits though.


--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found some Ginkgo fruits. [Re: satyr]
    #9283175 -

pics?


--------------------
Shroom up my rating if you think Im smart :laugh:. I'll hit you back if you seem cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cherimoya/ Exotics fruits and veggies Atma 1,108 12 02/20/05 08:02 AM
by YidakiMan
* Papaya Fruit SeussA 1,361 12 05/12/03 08:32 PM
by Hermes_br
* My lemon-lime fruit... TheShroomHermit 1,498 10 07/09/04 05:42 PM
by neuro
* peyote seed harvesting - when are the fruits mature? felixhigh 3,476 16 12/19/03 12:34 PM
by neuro
* anyone ever grown granadilla from the grocery store fruit? kadakuda 1,496 9 03/27/05 10:59 AM
by Atma
* growing from store bought fruit *DELETED* roby000 845 7 08/29/05 07:58 AM
by stvip
* San Pedro Fruit? Anonymous 11,569 9 12/28/12 03:07 PM
by Juke Adro
* Are Claviceps Purpurea's fruiting bodies psychoactive? yogafire 1,889 11 04/18/05 07:20 PM
by gnrm23

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
403 topic views. 0 members, 9 guests and 15 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.