Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Would you smoke this? [Re: pachanoi]
    #9238816 -

i wouldn't smoke it, but i'd definitely keep it!


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you smoke this? [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9238819 -

Gastronomicus said:
Perhaps you should check some rivers



:lol: 


After re-reading the original post, it would appear that the OP has in fact, already smoked the mummified toad??  Or am I reading this wrong?? 

pachanoi said:
its a pretty intense trip. the first few times can be scary.but after getting over the traped feeling a low dose can be very euphoric. It reminds me of salvia the way it gives me sweats. but i dont get any visuals




--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you smoke this? [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #9238834 -

Cannabischarlie said:
then you aint lived fucker!

i live in colorado, so i was hoping i could find a place where the colorado river toad exists and milk one



They're pretty damn close to being endangered. Almost 100% sure they're a protected species and fucking with protected species is a good way to get in a lot of legal trouble and pay a lot of fines. You should probably just let the population recover or get a captive bred specimen.

I might get a captive bred Bufo alvarius just for novelty purposes. I'd probably never milk it. They're just cool ass toads.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you smoke this? [Re: Liz]
    #9238835 -

:shrug: The dude is showing off his (admittedly awesome) toad corpse. I wouldn't put anything past him.


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you smoke this? [Re: Gumby]
    #9238864 -

Gumby said:
Fuck yeah I'd smoke it. Never mind the fact that only one toad contains 5-MeO-DMT and that a lot of other toads contain toxins that can make you deathly ill.

Fuckin do it man, I hear that shit is more hardcore than CP and bananadine combined.



this is a bufo alvarius toad it contains DMT. I live in arizona so there is pretty much no other toad around. BTW It is the most intense trips Ive ever experienced


--------------------
all my posts are truly false or falsely true. Even that.


o beautiful for smoggy skies insectisided grain, for stripmined mountains majesty, above the asphalt plane, America America man sheds his waste on thee, and hides the pines with billboard signs from sea to oily sea -George Carlin R.I.P.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you smoke this? [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9238880 -

Gastronomicus said:
:shrug: The dude is showing off his (admittedly awesome) toad corpse. I wouldn't put anything past him.



sory wrong again not protected in arizona you can sell them over the internet
oops wrong qwote ment to quote gumby

Edited by pachanoi (11/13/08 05:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you smoke this? [Re: pachanoi]
    #9238907 -

pachanoi said:
Gastronomicus said:
:shrug: The dude is showing off his (admittedly awesome) toad corpse. I wouldn't put anything past him.



sory wrong again not protected in arizona you can sell them over the internet



Wut?  :angrykidface:


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you smoke this? [Re: pachanoi]
    #9238914 -

1. chop into 4-5 pieces
2. drop into hookah bowl
3. ???
4. profit!


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you smoke this? [Re: pachanoi]
    #9238927 -

I think you should seal it in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frost it with glucose.

Yum...crunchy raw unboned real dead frog.


--------------------
Q: We wanted to see if you had the ability to expand your mind and your horizons... and for one brief moment, you did.
PICARD: When I realized the paradox...
Q: Exactly. For that one fraction of a second, you were open to options you'd never considered. That's the exploration that awaits you...not mapping stars and studying nebulae... but charting the unknowable possibilities of existence.

To carry yourself forward and experience myriad things is delusion. That myriad things come forth and experience themselves is awakening. -Dogen Zenji

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you smoke this? [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9238942 -

lol sory im kinda fuck up. the toad is not an endangered species in arizona


--------------------
all my posts are truly false or falsely true. Even that.


o beautiful for smoggy skies insectisided grain, for stripmined mountains majesty, above the asphalt plane, America America man sheds his waste on thee, and hides the pines with billboard signs from sea to oily sea -George Carlin R.I.P.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you smoke this? [Re: pachanoi]
    #9238961 -

pachanoi said:
lol sory im kinda fuck up. the toad is not an endangered species in arizona



Let me list what is wrong with your responses.

1. Gumby was talking about endangered toads, not me
2. You replied and quoted me
3. The toad he was talking about is the Colorado River Toad
4. ???
5. Profit


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you smoke this? [Re: pachanoi]
    #9239003 -

pachanoi said:
Gumby said:
Fuck yeah I'd smoke it. Never mind the fact that only one toad contains 5-MeO-DMT and that a lot of other toads contain toxins that can make you deathly ill.

Fuckin do it man, I hear that shit is more hardcore than CP and bananadine combined.



this is a bufo alvarius toad it contains DMT.



No dude. Re-read my last reply.

It contains virtually no bufotenine. It contains no DMT.

What it contains is 5-MeO-DMT.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you smoke this? [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9239008 -

Gastronomicus said:
pachanoi said:
lol sory im kinda fuck up. the toad is not an endangered species in arizona



Let me list what is wrong with your responses.

1. Gumby was talking about endangered toads, not me
2. You replied and quoted me
3. The toad he was talking about is the Colorado River Toad
4. ???
5. Profit



sory man didint mean to quote you, im not sure but i belive the Colorado river toad is the same but im probly wrong


--------------------
all my posts are truly false or falsely true. Even that.


o beautiful for smoggy skies insectisided grain, for stripmined mountains majesty, above the asphalt plane, America America man sheds his waste on thee, and hides the pines with billboard signs from sea to oily sea -George Carlin R.I.P.

Edited by pachanoi (11/13/08 05:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you smoke this? [Re: Entropymancer]
    #9239033 -

Entropymancer said:
pachanoi said:
Gumby said:
Fuck yeah I'd smoke it. Never mind the fact that only one toad contains 5-MeO-DMT and that a lot of other toads contain toxins that can make you deathly ill.

Fuckin do it man, I hear that shit is more hardcore than CP and bananadine combined.



this is a bufo alvarius toad it contains DMT.



No dude. Re-read my last reply.

It contains virtually no bufotenine. It contains no DMT.

What it contains is 5-MeO-DMT.



ya your right again Im fucked up. sory


--------------------
all my posts are truly false or falsely true. Even that.


o beautiful for smoggy skies insectisided grain, for stripmined mountains majesty, above the asphalt plane, America America man sheds his waste on thee, and hides the pines with billboard signs from sea to oily sea -George Carlin R.I.P.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you smoke this? [Re: toastandjam]
    #9239072 -

This thread is negatively impacting me.  I just read "toastandjam" as "ToadsandJam".


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you smoke this? [Re: Liz]
    #9239085 -

Yo Liz... let's cheef some heady toad brah


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you smoke this? [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9239096 -

Smoking amphibians, ftw!


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you smoke this? [Re: toastandjam]
    #9239123 -

toastandjam said:
I think you should seal it in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frost it with glucose.

Yum...crunchy raw unboned real dead frog.



:yesnod:

My thoughts exactly!

I smoke Ram's bladder!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you smoke this? [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #9239161 -

right after i posted this i smoked a small bit of it. then i made a beer run ive since finished almost 1 40oz and 1/2 in celebration for my fist shrooms in a year so pleas for give me. BTW i drink steel reserve

Edited by pachanoi (11/13/08 05:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Would you smoke this? [Re: pachanoi]
    #9239179 -

:nonono:


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bananadine(The Sex Drug)--Trip Report
( 1 2 all )
Apollyphelion 7,235 27 08/15/07 10:05 PM
by Phish_Dude
* Bananadine extraction. Charles 7,391 17 12/24/09 07:49 PM
by robbyberto
* Bananadine, Revisited. treeater 1,165 3 02/16/10 09:43 PM
by treeater
* is weed still fun if smoked daily?
( 1 2 3 all )
iamreadynow 8,586 46 09/16/04 07:03 PM
by MittsWaQ
* who smokes cigs and why?
( 1 2 3 all )
bandaid 7,817 50 07/19/04 10:43 PM
by Entropic
* best smoking devise
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 8,407 35 01/07/04 09:53 PM
by notapillow
* "Smoke out" vs. "Smoke up"
( 1 2 all )
GnuBobo 3,251 27 10/11/04 09:32 PM
by 2Experimental
* smoke in dogs ear...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RespectTheFungus 122,690 97 06/25/14 03:46 PM
by spazmodog

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,437 topic views. 6 members, 15 guests and 87 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.