Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
bad chest pain...
    #9227845 -

I have been kind of sick the past 2 days, not very though. My throat is soar, and today I started coughing a little. I have been trying to go to sleep for the past 45 minutes...and I cannot, because my chest is HURTING. Whenever I cough, I get like an intense pain in my chest, and I also get pain in my chest when I move around or take deeper breathes. I have never had this chest pain before...and I have have way worst coughs before. Is it possible its from being mildly sick, or is there something fucked up going on with me? It hurts pretty bad. I don't smoke anything.


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bad chest pain... [Re: aDoS]
    #9227858 -

if you coughed really hard you might have broken or stressed a rib by coughing... itll heal itself in 3-4-5-6 weeks depending on how well a job you did

in the mean time for pain go to your doc for pain control (yay), or if its not so bad, take 2 asprin and call me in the morning

or if you didnt cough too hard, does your arm hurt? anything else?

hope it gets better  :heart:



--------------------
:bouncysmoke:

I'm ok, really.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bad chest pain... [Re: ShroomieGirl]
    #9227878 -

just my chest

that might be what it is, I hope at least


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bad chest pain... [Re: aDoS]
    #9232341 -

I don't think anyone really cares, which is ok, but I think I am ok. My chest doesn't hurt as much anymore. I think its what ShroomieGirl said, some kind of muscle strain.


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: bad chest pain... [Re: aDoS]
    #9233491 -

good to hear... glad youre not dying or anything


--------------------
:bouncysmoke:

I'm ok, really.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Panic Attacks
( 1 2 all )
Harbinger 5,172 26 01/12/06 07:17 PM
by Deviate
* Something stronger then asprin/advil/ibuprofen Brakkie 2,122 10 04/02/06 11:25 AM
by browndustin
* Why do we have so much pain in life? Anonymous 2,754 19 05/20/03 02:41 PM
by Strumpling
* Bad trip /panic attacks / help? mikeyb 1,338 2 01/31/04 07:11 PM
by Zero7a1
* stupid bad heart Intheneed 2,279 8 06/23/03 02:09 PM
by Anonymous
* Life is the epitome of pain. Tasty_Smurf_House 1,082 8 07/12/04 05:33 PM
by Sheepish
* Bad Trips Dgrepo 1,897 4 12/03/03 02:34 PM
by MorbidHamster
* THe pain..the pain..
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 5,830 39 08/08/03 07:31 PM
by Grav

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
735 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.