Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePanTrop
enthusiast
Loc: Washington
Re: Amanitas, Amanitas!!!!
    #92252 - 01/29/00 07:13 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Hehehehe, who cultivates them at home? A very determind cultivator.....see it take 15 years for a patch of Amanitas to appear in the wild! Yes they are legal....And Im sure Paul Staments has a print or 2 but good luck gettin em' I dont think your gonna find a print, but you could always find a wild Amanita and print it. Just be ready for a 15 year wait!

------------------
"To all the weed I've smoked......yo this blunts for you"

"To all the people I've offended.....Yea, FUCK YOU TOO!
~Quote from Eminem~

~PanTrop~

--------------------
" My mind dont work if my spine dont jerk!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhoshaman
Litteringannnnddddd?
I'm a teapot

Loc: FLAHHHIDAAA
Re: Amanitas, Amanitas!!!! [Re: PanTrop]
    #92254 - 01/29/00 07:33 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Ummm ...
First of all a. muscaria is mycorhizzal(sp i know), it's next to impossible to cultivate at home or in a lab. I also know that Workman sells spore prints of this species. The spores are white, on black cardboard. And If I am not mistaken a few other places/people sell them as well, for cheap. Also it does not take an A. Muscaria spore 15 years to fruit from germination, it takes roughly around a year, give or take a while. peace.

--------------------

Anonymous

#92255 - 01/30/00 05:32 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

anyone trip on them I hear various things about them. I've read through alt.drugs etc. do they really make you sick?

Anonymous

#92256 - 01/30/00 11:32 PM (24 years, 2 months ago)

Last time I ate amanita's it made me puke!!!
Although the nausia could have been the result of high altitude. These damn mushrooms are very common here in the mountains of Colorado. We have the kind with dark red caps and yellow-white spots. I would suggest letting nature grow them. They seem to grow on evergreen roots out here. I dont know how hard it would be to simulate a nutrient transfer like that.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale