Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinevader
journeyman
Sporeworks is Slow
    #914820 - 09/28/02 12:33 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have had delays when placing simple orders with sporeworks for basic supplies.

First time, they where at the mushroom festival and my order took over 3 weeks to get to me. Second time, it just took over there 1 day processing, and 3 day order processing for it to get shipped.

I really find this to be a problem and I would highly suggest using another vendor if you are waiting on supplies for your project.

I don't mean to bash sporeworks, they have great products at great prices, I just find delayed shipping unacceptable in internet mail order companies. It would be different if this where spores or presterialized or perishable goods which are semi-custom orders and somewhat made to order. Sporeworks also states (though not clearly before you order) that they take a few days.

Just my .2 cents. From now on I will either plan 2 weeks ahead of time or use someone else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
Re: Sporeworks is Slow [Re: vader]
    #915403 - 09/28/02 05:09 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Good things come to those who wait :wink:

Good luck

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Offlineellisdee625
enthusiast
    #917269 - 09/29/02 04:52 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

last time i ordered from them, i placed the order early tuesday morning and received it thursday afternoon. i am ordering from them again today.

--------------------
Have a smurfy day!!!

InvisibleLana
Head Banana
Female

Loc: www.MycoSupply.com
    #919686 - 09/30/02 02:58 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Am I reading this correctly?

"Second time, it just took over there 1 day processing, and 3 day order processing for it to get shipped."

I don't mean to question you, I know a timely delivery is good but... ?

That "1 day processing" ...thats EVERY vendor.  It takes between 12 to 24 full hours for a credit card to be approved, authorized and settled.  Thats it.  The one day of processing DOES NOT mean that they (or any vendor) has your money.  99% of all credit card processors don't deposit money into a vendors account for 3 to 5 days!  Most of the time a customer has their item before a vendor even has your money :smile: 

3 days of order processing...  Was one of the items back ordered?  This is common.  Its strange but some items just move in waves.  One minute a vendor may have a case of spawn bags, and within a week they're gone.  Then when they are re-ordered, that same size case will sit there for a month.  Mushroom cultivation products are pretty touchy. 

If you are ever extremely desperate for an item, just email the vendor and ask them if they have it in stock, if not, they will usually refer you to someone who does. 

I am sorry that your experience was a good as you'd hoped.  You know what they say...  3rd time is the charm :smile:

Lana

--------------------
Myco Supply - Distributors of Mycological Products
http://www.MycoSupply.com

The Premiere Source for Mushroom Growing Supplies.
Visit us online or call us toll free

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order