Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleLana
Head Banana
Female

Loc: www.MycoSupply.com
Re: Sporeworks MIA - Two thumbs down [Re: ElectricGnome]
    #702167 - 06/26/02 03:01 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, ElectricGnome has a good point. I know when Myco Supply has sent packages out, the tracking number are in a consecutive order. Usually the last digit is the changing/factoring number.

Maybe sporeworks gave the wrong number?

/me giggles because she's given people the wrong tracking number before

Lana

--------------------
Myco Supply - Distributors of Mycological Products
http://www.MycoSupply.com

The Premiere Source for Mushroom Growing Supplies.
Visit us online or call us toll free

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepostalboy
I'm not myfucking khaki's!
Loc: My tiny corner of the pad...
Re: Sporeworks MIA - Two thumbs down [Re: Lana]
    #702317 - 06/26/02 05:41 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Hey Lana Why didnt you order me to get spores from your link.

Still no sign of my package. No word from sporeworks. my tracking number still shows SOMEONES package 2nd attempt receiver unavailalbe in OREGON. To whomever suggested "if you are even telling the truth" I will PM lana the tracking number of the package. She is an outside party whom many here respest. If she desires, she can go to UPS tracking site and look at the package in oregon. Then you can look at my little location and see it says padded room in Indiana. Oregon and Indiana are a couple of miles apart. like 2000 of them.

On the bright side, the first time I contacted sporeworks cust service they offered me one free spore syringe for the mixup. it arrived today first class mail.

I am not here to rip off a company for a few bucks. if you see any of my other posts you know Im not a stooge or a puppet as you guys refer to them. Check my posts in the security forum. I am here to better the community and myself. I just want my spores. I wanted to have them 2 weeks ago so I could uh... look at them in a microscope and shit. now my friend who is visiting from down south wont be able to look at them.. in the microscope with me. and we were really hoping to uh.. you know... microscopy them together. Now he will have to microscopy them by himself all the way down in FL.

I am not trying to make sporeworks out to be bad guys. I imagine they are like me and just fucking lazy. BUT I did pay them money to ship me a product. I havent recieved the product. I should not have to track this shit. It is the companies responsibility to its customers to deliver the promised products and or services. That is how business works.

Just get me my package dammit. then I will stop bitching. I wasn't even going to mention it on this forum but after being given the runaround I had to take action. There are far to many sheep in this world. I however am not one. I do not lay down for any one. Do not play me for a fool or a complacent good little citizen. I am neither. The post about the address mistake being UPS's fault is CRAP. I was given the WRONG TRACKING NUMBER. Yes UPS is slow and they have a horrible record with me but lets give them credit. They delivered the package to the ADDRESS that is on the package. Meanwhile my package apparently doesnt exist.

If Sporeworks has to send another order to me FINE. they can eat the cost of a duplicate floating in the UPS package stream. The price of a duplicate order besing sent out is almost nil compared to the cost that bad press about your company will amount to in lost revenue. But I still havent heard from them.

well psilocyber. You stepped up to the plate to defend your company before. step up again, you are at BAT...

POSTALboy

--------------------
"You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you killed Jesus." F and L in L.V.

Invisibletrippy
Stranger
Re: Sporeworks MIA - Two thumbs down [Re: postalboy]
    #705935 - 06/27/02 03:34 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

wow... very intense moral issues at hand here!

Offlinegoatywoaty
THing of thing

Loc: caught in the storm of en...
    #707272 - 06/28/02 06:47 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

now my friend who is visiting from down south wont be able to look at them.. in the microscope with me. and we were really hoping to uh.. you know... microscopy them together. Now he will have to microscopy them by himself all the way down in FL.

we wanted to celebrate the fourth by inspecint spores via microscope };) as well. but alas my spores came in time, yet my thingies arnt going to the next stage. well, arnt i pissed?

Just get me my package dammit. then I will stop bitching. I wasn't even going to mention it on this forum but after being given the runaround I had to take action.

i was having the same problem as you, except with a less reputable site. they gave me my refund via funds i cannot really use. (paypal ick!). my plans are mangled and my hopes crushed for the fourth.

jsut be patient man, everything will happen in due time - the time of which its sposed to happen.

im not saying just give up, just be patient.

--------------------
[real.eyes.realize.real.lies]
the only reality is the one you make of it, for in the end it becomes what it always was.

Anonymous

#711435 - 06/29/02 04:03 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

You'll have that.

Offlinepostalboy
I'm not myfucking khaki's!
Loc: My tiny corner of the pad...
    #742480 - 07/12/02 05:54 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Here is the update to my situation. I finally recieved my package on july 10th. the package was post dated on July 8th. the PO took 2 days to get me the package. Now remember I placed the order on June 3rd. so it took roughly 5 weeks to get my order. To be fair I did get some free syringes (roughly doubled my original order) and Robert in customer service was very helpful.
I still am iffy about the company though. They need to keep better track of packages and orders once they reach the shipping department. I know that this may be a big job once in a while but that is what business is about. If you do not serve your customers needs, some other company will. Once again I want to thank Robert and Psilocyber for all the help. Whether I will use sporeworks again is still in doubt but that is just my opinion. I am sure a hundred other customers will say that sporeworks is a great company.
So my grade is Sporeworks:
Shipping: D-
Customer service: A+
Average: C

Thanks for listening and I apologize if I offended any loyal customers. I just needed to vent a bit. Postalboy

--------------------
"You people voted for Hubert Humphrey, and you killed Jesus." F and L in L.V.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures