Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
hunting girls online
    #9033819 -

ok so i get bored online tonight, and i made a myspace. i then searched for girls in my age group in my city, etc etc etc

so what is the best way to innitiate conversation that might lead to hanging out, without sounding too forward/stalker like?

any light on the subject?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunting girls online [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9033867 -

First step is to not think you are "hunting".  It will show.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunting girls online [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9033946 -

Epic fail.

Times are changing though - net love is on the BIG increase. 

I don't think its good though a photo and a few texts is not going to help you learn much about wether a seriouse relationship can happen.

Best to find love b expanding you social network.  It ain't easy but stick at it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunting girls online [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9033954 -

be like hey dont i know your boyfriend?
then she'll say i dont have one then just start talking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunting girls online [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #9033956 -

i said nothing about serious relationship. that is the fucking last thing i want. and my social network is fine yo. i just got bored, and why not search for a few extra fine ass girls to add to your phonebook.

all i was asking is whats the best way to innitiate conversation without looking like a stalker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunting girls online [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9034105 -

It's a great way to find fuckbuddies. The general consensus is that it's pathetic, and yet at the same time more and more people (of both sexes) are doing it, and finding awesome fuckbuddies. I know I did and I'm glad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunting girls online [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9034141 -

yeah, fuckbuddies is pretty much all im lookin for. but if i come out and say that then 99% of them are gonna be like 'creepy.... ' and never respond back etc etc etc

so some good ice breakers are welcome..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunting girls online [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #9034613 -

Anonymous #5 said:
It's a great way to find fuckbuddies. The general consensus is that it's pathetic, and yet at the same time more and more people (of both sexes) are doing it, and finding awesome fuckbuddies. I know I did and I'm glad.



I read this and imagined it like a Valtrex commercial or something.  I could see you and your myspace fuckbuddy walking together on the beach.  Then at the end, it zoomed in on your on your porch on a porch-swing, and you were smiling and said "I know I did, and I'm glad."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunting girls online [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9034855 -

Always post a picture of what you find on the anonymous forum BEFORE you fuck it for ID.  Don't fuck something based solely on your own judgment unless you have a lot of experience with myspace.  Many women are poisonous or men and some look very similar to the regular women.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunting girls online [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #9038316 -

so no one has any useful advice?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunting girls online [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9038337 -

Maybe try commenting on a photo, and be like "wow you're beautiful" or something cheesy like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunting girls online [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9040576 -

If you know how to use your crossbow and have camouflage then it shouldn't be a problem.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunting girls online [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9041143 -

man, i hate when guys hit on me on myspace, they all seem desperate, dont be like your so beautiful or some cheesy line like dont i know your boyfriend.  If your gonna go about it basically just make yourself "irresistable"  read their page find something from their about me section and go from there, its not that hard to start a real converstation.  And if you seem genuinely interested in what they like, then they will deffinately want to hang out with you.  Oh and dont think that all girls want relationships either, most girls just want to fuck like all of you guys out there! It's not going to be as hard as you think

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunting girls online [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #9044084 -

myspace is so lame for looking for chics. just trying to look at some ones profile can be a nightmera. www.plentyoffish.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunting girls online [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #9046691 -

I'm surprised at how many descent looking chicks were on there. The first one that popped up put my place or yours for the first date. I might like this sight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunting girls online [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #9046980 -

ya dude some of the girls are really really fine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunting girls online [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9059880 -

I'm a female, but I actually found my man on MySpace. I honestly didn't even know that he and I would be so similar. Anyhow, it couldn't hurt to message women online; I mean, it's less hurtful to get rejected online than in real life :smile:

...


Well, negating rejection entirely, you could also find out where they live, kidnap them, and keep them in your basement for 10 years as your sex slave. Your choice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunting girls online [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #9095061 -

Try different things.  I usually get women messaging me because of a note I've written and posted to my profile or something like that.  So, read a woman's profile and message her about it: just something that shows you thought about what she said.  I tend to find it a bit frustrating, because I used to get some really attractive women messaging me, but they'd be from halfway across the continent (which I guess makes it 'safe' for them, which is fine).

Anyway, if something isn't working then try something else.  They worse that can happen is that you'll get turned down or ignored and you can't let that kind of thing bother you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunting girls online [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9095223 -

fuck you
learn to take rejection like the rest of us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunting girls online [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #9095435 -

Anonymous #4 said:
be like hey dont i know your boyfriend?
then she'll say i dont have one then just start talking




Should be


...then just start stalking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fuckbuddy Anonymous 622 16 12/10/08 08:10 PM
by Anonymous
* Lamo Anonymous boys.....
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 980 33 01/13/09 10:16 PM
by Anonymous
* How do I get girlfriend
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,047 54 10/02/09 07:11 AM
by Anonymous
* a fat girl wants to have sex with me
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 5,111 44 10/01/08 09:59 AM
by Anonymous
* I want a girlfriend
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 773 30 08/20/09 04:43 PM
by Anonymous
* Have you ever made a real friend from the internet?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 903 27 01/13/09 04:19 AM
by Anonymous
* Poll: How many people have you had sex with, and how old are you?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Anonymous 5,300 142 12/12/10 07:37 PM
by Anonymous
* Biggest girl you've slept with?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,037 36 02/03/10 02:38 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,535 topic views. 0 members, 8 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.