Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Lions Tail
    #9003151 -

Heres one of my lions tail plants, I'm in Canada so i should bring it inside soon. I tried smoking the dried flowers and didn't feel anything from it lol:shrug: Whats the best method to use?

They are nice looking though.:)












--------------------
I am excited for my thoughts to become positive and of lifeful things instead of negative and suicidal things - Oceanshore23Forest :feelsoldman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lions Tail [Re: ShroomMan420]
    #9003332 -

make ice or bubble hash if you got bags.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lions Tail [Re: tenacioustornado]
    #9004338 -

tenacioustornado said:
make ice or bubble hash if you got bags.



Lolz...

Lions tail... Isn“t very strong.


FH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lions Tail [Re: felixhigh]
    #9004461 -

Nice pics man,you have a very good camera,but you'd be wasting your time trying to get any thing from Lion's Tail,and I really don't see why it's listed as a psychoactive plant.You'd probably get a better buzz smoking lawn clippings,than you would from Lion's Tail,hehe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lions Tail [Re: KBG1977]
    #9005314 -

Thanks lol its my iphones camera which i don't think is that great of a camera. I wanna get a really nice camera cuz i like taking pictures:)

But why are the African's smoking it? ahaha:confused:


--------------------
I am excited for my thoughts to become positive and of lifeful things instead of negative and suicidal things - Oceanshore23Forest :feelsoldman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lions Tail [Re: ShroomMan420]
    #9006599 -

you can get a mild buzz, but I think in Africa cause it's so hot they say resin drips off the plant so maybe it produces more goodies. I heard it was actually considered a problem because so many smoke it there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lions Tail [Re: tenacioustornado]
    #9006787 -

They also mix it with weed, in Africa

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lions Tail [Re: dobermann]
    #9006934 -

Yeah,I just think that heat gets to them,and they think they are getting a buzz.It's been proven that anything you smoke will give you a light headed feeling,Kinda like a buzz,And like dobbermann said,they mix it with herbs too,and,and also Tobacco,so that's more than likely the buzz they are getting.A few weeks ago,my plant was nearly 9 foot tall,and covered with flowers,so I cut them all back,and now it is flowering again.I got what seemed like a pound full of flower pods,and flowers,so I tried smoking some,and made a big batch of tea.The shit tasted awful,and I got nada.that plant isn't psychoactive at all.I'ts kinda like how they say you can smoke catnip,and get high.I think people jsut make stuff up to make people look stupid after they have tried it,hehehe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lions Tail [Re: KBG1977]
    #9007313 -

you should try making an alcohol extract, or hash anybody who has ever claimed it does anything said it was hash or extract they were using

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Lions Tail/Wild Dagga
( 1 2 all )
Todcasil 5,389 25 08/31/04 10:48 PM
by zombie_biscuit
* Lions Tail Flowers jackgreen 1,136 2 02/27/04 03:24 PM
by YourHighness
* Does anyone grow Lion's Tail (Leonotis leonurus )?
( 1 2 all )
AKSE 5,830 20 08/05/06 03:19 AM
by aNeway2sayHooray
* MG extract with denatured alcohol
( 1 2 all )
Vertigo6911 2,352 24 03/13/06 01:07 AM
by Pinback
* Hash soaked in Salvia extract. quarkyquasar 1,973 7 08/01/03 10:46 PM
by dilatedcreature
* cacti hash thedudenj 1,505 15 02/19/06 02:19 PM
by DinahTheCat
* Wormwood 'hash' extraction Xyrico 12,393 15 11/16/02 01:23 PM
by RemiMartin
* Giganthum Morning Glory extracts & experiences thread tregar 12,331 6 06/02/26 12:14 PM
by ft116

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,903 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.