Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
What does wolf blizter have to say about Palin's answer about the bailout
    #8991786 -

"It was not her best answer"
lol
she has no clue what the bailout plan entails, and she cites trade as being scary to some people
she just goes on this runoff sentence that talks about broad hope for americans with no backing to it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Coaster]
    #8992646 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does wolf blizter have to say about Palin's answer about the bailout [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #8992771 -

What a turd


--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Seuss]
    #8992778 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does wolf blizter have to say about Palin's answer about the bailout [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #8992810 -

dr_gonz said:
out of the two evils presented whom is better right now?





would you prefer to be lynched or hanged?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8992838 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does wolf blizter have to say about Palin's answer about the bailout [Re: Seuss]
    #8992867 -

Seuss said:
What a turd




so he wants a missile defense system just not in space i concur with thee


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does wolf blizter have to say about Palin's answer about the bailout [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #8995538 -

dr_gonz said:
so you're a diehard mccain supporter?




it's my comparison of the candidates... either way we're fucked, why waste my vote on them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does wolf blizter have to say about Palin's answer about the bailout [Re: Coaster]
    #8995587 -

Coaster said:
Seuss said:
What a turd




so he wants a missile defense system just not in space i concur with thee




"I will cut investments unproven missile defense systems"
"I will not weaponize space"

so now he wants a missile defense system

did the republicans fill him in on the alien agenda?

space is next

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does wolf blizter have to say about Palin's answer about the bailout [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #8995645 -

dr_gonz said:
we could do that all day long with any politician. the bottom line is simple... out of the two evils presented whom is better right now?

I personally think Palin would do a fine job.




What election are you talking about?


Every state has more than two presidential candidates on the ballot, every single one.



What are the two candidates I get to vote for?  Please let me in on the secret, cuz I thought I could vote for anyone.


As it stands, I'll vote for neither of the assholes mentioned in this thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does wolf blizter have to say about Palin's answer about the bailout [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #8995646 -

dr_gonz said:
I personally think Palin would do a fine job.



She'd be an effective GOP puppet


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does wolf blizter have to say about Palin's answer about the bailout [Re: johnm214]
    #8997230 -

johnm214 said:
dr_gonz said:
we could do that all day long with any politician. the bottom line is simple... out of the two evils presented whom is better right now?

I personally think Palin would do a fine job.




What election are you talking about?


Every state has more than two presidential candidates on the ballot, every single one.



What are the two candidates I get to vote for?  Please let me in on the secret, cuz I thought I could vote for anyone.


As it stands, I'll vote for neither of the assholes mentioned in this thread.



same


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does wolf blizter have to say about Palin's answer about the bailout [Re: Ferris]
    #8997251 -

Ferris said:
dr_gonz said:
I personally think Palin would do a fine job.



She'd be an effective GOP puppet



She's certainly less of a puppet than Obama, creature of the Chicago sleaze machine.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does wolf blizter have to say about Palin's answer about the bailout [Re: Coaster]
    #8997330 -

You want to complain about the frightening prospect of this vacuous woman becoming president?  How much worse could it be than the last 8 years?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does wolf blizter have to say about Palin's answer about the bailout [Re: Minstrel]
    #8997419 -

How much worse could it be than a middle school Marxist beholden to the most corrupt political machine in the country?  And did I mention he has a grudge against whitey?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does wolf blizter have to say about Palin's answer about the bailout [Re: zappaisgod]
    #8997430 -

zappaisgod said:
And did I mention he has a grudge against whitey?



:rolleyes:  No, and what does that have to do with anything?  Who is whitey anyway?  Do you mean white people?  Grow up and stop using slurs.


--------------------

Edited by Minstrel (09/28/08 10:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does wolf blizter have to say about Palin's answer about the bailout [Re: zappaisgod]
    #8997448 -

Zappa, your rhetoric is getting tired.  Obama a "middle school marxist"? :rolleyes:

Elaborate on what tenets of marxism you believe he follows.  He certainly has a socialist bent (within the context of an elective republic), but the executive branch doesn't write laws; that's the job of the legislative branch. 

Sure, he can be pretty accurately characterized as an empty suit, but when you call him a "middle school marxist" it makes you sound like an uneducated buffoon.  Might as well call McCain a middle school fascist because he supports tax cuts for big business.

I'm also curious as to where you percieve him having a "grudge against whitey"? Unless you can back that claim up, you just sound like a white man who's worried about one of them scary negroes getting into a position of power in america.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does wolf blizter have to say about Palin's answer about the bailout [Re: zappaisgod]
    #8997450 -

Quote:
And did I mention he has a grudge against whitey?



Prove it directly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does wolf blizter have to say about Palin's answer about the bailout [Re: Minstrel]
    #8997462 -

Slurs?  I don't think so.  "White man's greed runs a world in need."  Just the most obvious example.  Here's more:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080916155017AAc4zFr
Quote:
Below are a few lines from Obama's books; In his words!


From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites .'
From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'
From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'
From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'
From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the < /SPAN>attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY the Most Damming one of ALL of them!!!

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction



"The attributes of Malcolm?"  Wake the fuck up.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does wolf blizter have to say about Palin's answer about the bailout [Re: zappaisgod]
    #8997471 -

I posted the above in response to Minstrel before I had seen the last two posts.  I trust that the asshole's own words will satisfy you.  If any white politician had ever uttered anything close to any one of those he would be finished on a national stage.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sarah Palin is an amazing politician
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
Phred 18,173 382 10/18/08 05:33 PM
by zappaisgod
* Video: Sarah Palin Issues Statement In Response To AZ Shootings
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 4,161 50 01/17/11 05:07 PM
by zappaisgod
* David Duke and Wolf Blitzer showdown on CNN
( 1 2 3 all )
Hank, FTW 4,090 40 01/04/07 04:17 PM
by Redstorm
* . AnonymousRabbit 588 2 09/08/08 07:00 PM
by d33p
* Palin: Government wants to 'control the people'
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Dudeyourgone 7,871 237 06/17/09 08:31 AM
by lonestar2004
* The Wilding of Sarah Palin
( 1 2 all )
lonestar2004 1,672 26 01/18/11 03:29 PM
by Gastronomicus
* Why the GOP Fears Sarah Palin
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
lonestar2004 10,350 160 01/25/11 09:35 AM
by zappaisgod
* sarah palin, the socialist
( 1 2 3 4 all )
KingOftheThing 4,308 64 11/01/08 12:13 PM
by xFrockx

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
2,662 topic views. 2 members, 25 guests and 23 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.