Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Re: is walking around in the ghetto really that dangerous? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8955017 -

blewmeanie said:
jacksonian said:
never been but i've heard philly has been pretty bad for a long time...

there is defintely an epidemic in certain urban areas that really needs to be addressed...



Is "epidemic" the new code word for niggers? :hehehe:

..........errrrrr I mean African Americans who have been disenfranchised by a lack of education, multi-generational poverty, and  a lack of male leadership caused by the disproportionate number of young black men drafted during the Vietnam era.:strokebeard:



This is why so many people have problems with day to day life. You just earned my contempt. WTG


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is walking around in the ghetto really that dangerous? [Re: blissedout]
    #8955040 -

Operation get behind the darkies


--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is walking around in the ghetto really that dangerous? [Re: blissedout]
    #8955081 -

:wtf:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is walking around in the ghetto really that dangerous? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #8955116 -

Racism, FTL


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is walking around in the ghetto really that dangerous? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #8955142 -

downtown st. louis is a shithole, I don't see any reason for going there.

I don't get why the city puts so much money into building projects when those animals just tear it to shit.

(no, i don't mean black people when I say animals, there's plenty of dangerous white people too)

Edited by AgingHippy (09/19/08 02:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is walking around in the ghetto really that dangerous? [Re: AgingHippy]
    #8955148 -

Worst ghetto i've seen (grow up in midwest) is cleveland, its pretty bad in some parts.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is walking around in the ghetto really that dangerous? [Re: blissedout]
    #8955263 -

blissedout said:
blewmeanie said:
jacksonian said:
never been but i've heard philly has been pretty bad for a long time...

there is defintely an epidemic in certain urban areas that really needs to be addressed...



Is "epidemic" the new code word for niggers? :hehehe:

..........errrrrr I mean African Americans who have been disenfranchised by a lack of education, multi-generational poverty, and  a lack of male leadership caused by the disproportionate number of young black men drafted during the Vietnam era.:strokebeard:



This is why so many people have problems with day to day life. You just earned my contempt. WTG



I'd wear an enormous top hat if I had that much space above my head.


EDIT:
.....apparently literacy is a difficult skill set to master for some. It wasnt a racist comment, and thanks for the zero rating, way to make an ignorant uninformed assumption.

:omgawesome:

Edited by blewmeanie (09/19/08 03:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is walking around in the ghetto really that dangerous? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8959596 -

Sorry, I just misinterpreted your post. My fault. Rating fixed.

:sorry:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is walking around in the ghetto really that dangerous? [Re: blissedout]
    #8959629 -

Rocks!

Blows!


--------------------
You learn something new everyday, so be sure you learn something from it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is walking around in the ghetto really that dangerous? [Re: blissedout]
    #8959780 -

blissedout said:
Sorry, I just misinterpreted your post. My fault. Rating fixed.

:sorry:



Shit happens, no problem. Thanks for admitting your mistake. :thumbup: Five shrooms for you.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is walking around in the ghetto really that dangerous? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #8960725 -

Man, this thread makes me happy I live in Seattle which is in my opinion the most laid back city in the States. The roughest neighborhoods in Seattle are Chinatown (which is quite frightening but really not that bad) and South Seattle and Skyway. I've spent a good deal of time in each area as a big white guy and honestly never had a problem. I mean I've seen shootings, fights, and insane drug deals and shit like that but I've never personally felt like I was in danger.

Also in the roughest neighborhood here, I accidentally got involved with a cocaine deal in Skyway which is generally considered the most sketchy area in the city. And with the events that happened, I really should have been jacked or shot but everything worked out and everyone was cool. Seattle is just ridiculously peaceful and tolerant... or at least from what I've seen.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is walking around in the ghetto really that dangerous? [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8961099 -

I live in Atlanta, and I have to say it's nothing to be worried about to walk in the "ghetto".

My friends and I are graffiti artists, though, so we tend to travel in groups of 2-3, look pissed, with torn up clothes, homeless, rag on our necks (covering your face is illegal in GA, around your neck it won't gather attention from authorities), and covered in paint. The only time somebody's come up to us (in West End) we told them to back the fuck off before they got fucked up, and they immediately walked away. The junkies are typically friendly, if not annoying (they won't stop talking even after they ask for change). The prostitutes just stand there and occasionally ask for cigarettes. We avoided the dope boys so I don't know what you should do when passing them .... cops follow dope boys, so it's natural that we didn't.

So, my suggestion to anybody walking in the ghetto that typically doesn't go there ... look pissed and like you know what the fuck you're doing.


--------------------
All I need/
Is something/
To keep me movin' on/
In a world where violence reigns/
And everybody seems so strange to me/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is walking around in the ghetto really that dangerous? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #8961129 -

all depends how lucky tou are, and how you present yourself, or if yer strapped.


--------------------
The Gospel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is walking around in the ghetto really that dangerous? [Re: DoseMeHomie]
    #8961774 -

personally i dunno the ghetto dont have a problem with me. im content with that. i think if your a productive person that doesnt want to really end up there or wants to make sure its a better place the dont got a problem unless your a narc about it or a really ignorant person i parked in random places in newark i wont say all the time but enough... no problems. but... my car is protected by lots of love and good vibes it scares people away from it or something kept the people,that are in it at some point or another


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is walking around in the ghetto really that dangerous? [Re: thedudenj]
    #8961786 -

I love hangin out at the most dangerous bars.  Last night a huge native was picking a fight with my bud, at one of the worst bars in the city, but for some reason respected the fact that he was my friend.  I was blocking him, tellin the guy hes my bud.

The funny thing is, my friend is a shit kicker, and if he had swung, it would have been lights out from both of us.  I love me an uppercut to the bottom of the jaw, fucks your ears up.


--------------------
:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is walking around in the ghetto really that dangerous? [Re: Irishdrunk]
    #8961820 -

i dont see the point in that, i rather have that be a psychedelic drug transaction or me getting pussy! i dunno its just better then fighting guys seriously


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is walking around in the ghetto really that dangerous? [Re: Jack yo Self foo]
    #8964934 -

jacksonian said:
just watch what colors your wearing and act like you do it everyday...

show respect and you in turn will earn the respect of those around you...



so true.

I've been lucky... once went walking across a lit park in the middle of an all blue-rag projects wearing black, while a van rolled by slowly, with some guy hanging off the side with the door open, just staring at me. I was like a deer in headlights.


--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is walking around in the ghetto really that dangerous? [Re: Epigallo]
    #8965648 -

bradley said:
I hate my fucking GPS. It sends me into the ghetto or the middle of nowhere, then every 10 seconds just starts saying "Calculating Route" "Calculating Route" "When Possible, Make a Legal U-Turn". ...turn around "Calculating Route" "When Possible, make a legal U-turn".



:lol: This reminds me of a recent concert I went to at Susquehanna bank center near Camden, NJ.  I was totally gone from reality off lots of LSD and MDMA and I couldn't find my car after the concert.  So I was walking around Camden at 1am by myself in a daze for a while . . . finally found my car, 10ft from a raging nitrous tank.  Couldn't figure out the GPS for the life of me, and did an outward spiral from Camden and Philly.  Drove through gettos, rich suburbs, and back through again.  One vivid memory of that night was driving down Franklin St. at 2:30am on a saturday.  I saw two matching brand new impala's with 22" rims and bass that shook my car on a corner with a group of gangstas chillin around them.  At the time I had no concern about the getto or thugs, I was lookin out for po po!  And a week later the same damn thing happened with a Tweeter Center concert, which is in a worse area of Camden than the waterfront.

I lived in New Brunswick, NJ, near Newark, for a couple of years.  Never had anything serious happen to me, but many friends were robbed at gunpoint, witnessed shootings, etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: is walking around in the ghetto really that dangerous? [Re: AuroricDistortions]
    #8971416 -

I meant lights out for the indian not us or me, typo.

I enjoy drunken assholes, nothing like shit kicking a drunken college dick who thinks hes all dat.

When he wakes up in a hospital or hopefully a ditch, he wont be so cocky next time.


--------------------
:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How do you recognize an undercover cop???
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 8,583 30 09/17/04 11:47 PM
by kadakuda
* why going through dangerous places so cool to some people? eligal 1,044 19 07/31/05 03:01 PM
by nookjohn
* Pooping etiquette (danger, very funny!)
( 1 2 all )
daba 6,568 30 12/23/15 06:35 PM
by Cowb0yNeal00
* Walking Octopus - Really Cool Behavior (with video goodness) mycophyle 831 3 03/27/05 08:01 PM
by ricochet
* Second attempt at Atlanta trip report!**PICS**
( 1 2 all )
blissedout 2,740 20 04/04/05 06:10 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Whats the maddest ,most dangerous, wildlife ,in your area?No dozing!!
( 1 2 all )
drowneduck 3,778 24 01/15/05 08:22 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Who wants to meet in Atlanta and smoke a fatty? ShroomismM 1,529 17 05/31/05 06:00 PM
by blissedout
* Atlanta, GA... Anyone? Circlesongs 1,382 6 11/07/04 08:59 PM
by 2Experimental

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,082 topic views. 2 members, 7 guests and 201 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.