Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Cannabis Firecrackers and Nitrous
    #8907436 -

Okay so last night i went to a little get together to get high.  We decided to make fire crackers so we made them put them in the over, and went outside to smoke a bowl.  After coming inside we did Nitrous Oxide which was a first for me.  It gave me a huge rush on the exhale aswell as mood lift and well being.  Fire crackers were done we ate them then did some more nitrous.  The combination of the nitrous and weed gave me some initeresting auditory hallucinations (couldnt tell if i was hearing sounds or thinking i was hearing sounds).  We then went out to smoke a bowl and the fire crackers were kicking in.  Did my last nitrous cartridge and we just totally mind fucked.  All in all a good night.:grin:


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Firecrackers and Nitrous [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #8907447 -

sounds like a blast, never tried weed and nitrous, sounds cool tho


--------------------
When you make your peace with authority, you become authority
                                    Jim Morrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Firecrackers and Nitrous [Re: TheAxis]
    #8907950 -

I did firecrackers last night too. I used about a gram, but they never really kicked in.  When I smoked though, I felt really really high

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Firecrackers and Nitrous [Re: homesqueeze]
    #8907999 -

homesqueeze said:
I did firecrackers last night too. I used about a gram, but they never really kicked in.  When I smoked though, I felt really really high



How long did you keep your firecrackers in the over? and what temp you have oven?


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Firecrackers and Nitrous [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #8908012 -

how do you make firecrackers?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Firecrackers and Nitrous [Re: Beege]
    #8908049 -

Beege said:
how do you make firecrackers?



I used about 1 or 2 grams (no scale, so i eyeballed it) over three firecrackers.  Fire cracker is gram cracker with peanut butter spread on it.  Grind up some bud and sprinkle it on the peanut butter while the peanut butter is on the gram cracker.  Mix the bud and peanut butter in good so the peanut butter absorbs all the THC.  Prep another gram cracker, you can then make a sandwich with the two gram crackers put together.  Put them in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 320 degrees fahrenheit.  Eat and enjoy  :vaped:


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Edited by Cognitive_Shift (09/10/08 04:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Firecrackers and Nitrous [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #8908071 -

hmm and it works well?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Firecrackers and Nitrous [Re: Beege]
    #8908107 -

yeah it worked well was high off the firecrackers for about 5 hours.  The nitrous intensified it do.  After a big nitrous cartridge my buddy said he felt as though he zoomed out of reality and felt as if he was watching it like it was a cartoon or comic strip.  I didnt get anything like that but i did get a little dissociation.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Edited by Cognitive_Shift (09/10/08 04:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Firecrackers and Nitrous [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #8908313 -

well I suppose I'll have to try that tonight


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Firecrackers and Nitrous [Re: Beege]
    #8908319 -

although I did just eat a fairly large dinner, how long should I wait before consuming the firecrackers to get a decent absorption rate?

Edit: I dont think I have any gram crackers, would it be somehow possible to get the peanut butter to absorb the thc in a microwave or something? then I could make a potnut butter and jelly sandwhich!

Edited by Beege (09/10/08 06:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Firecrackers and Nitrous [Re: Beege]
    #8908500 -

Yeah you could do the same thing except swap gram cracker for bread (theoretically) im not certain cuz i never done it before, but it should work.  And the microwave, i dunno man i have never used one for making fire crackers so i dont know if they would work. 


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Edited by Cognitive_Shift (09/10/08 06:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Firecrackers and Nitrous [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #8908514 -

a microwave is much harder to control the temp of, i made some firecrackers in the microwave but i think i lost some potency. I couldnt tell tho since i fell asleep before they took full effect


--------------------
When you make your peace with authority, you become authority
                                    Jim Morrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Firecrackers and Nitrous [Re: TheAxis]
    #8908541 -

=/ well hmm...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Firecrackers and Nitrous [Re: Beege]
    #8908553 -

Wouldnt bread burn after 25 minutes on 350?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Firecrackers and Nitrous [Re: Beege]
    #8908606 -

umm lol yeah i guess i oversaw that flaw.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Firecrackers and Nitrous [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #8908618 -

=( well damn


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Firecrackers and Nitrous [Re: Beege]
    #8908633 -

ok problem solving time

I have peanut butter,

but no gram crackers,

Some decent weed,

and a will to get baked.

lets make it happen


--------------------

Edited by Beege (09/10/08 06:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Firecrackers and Nitrous [Re: Beege]
    #8908636 -

Just wait till u go to the store and remember to get gram crackers i guess.


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Firecrackers and Nitrous [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #8910106 -

Man I haven't done nitrous in months! Ah...weed+nitrous is a blast. I got to get some soon..shit is awesome. Glad you had fun w/ them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Firecrackers and Nitrous [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #8910614 -

Cognitive_Shift said:
homesqueeze said:
I did firecrackers last night too. I used about a gram, but they never really kicked in.  When I smoked though, I felt really really high



How long did you keep your firecrackers in the over? and what temp you have oven?



I prebaked the weed at 250 degrees for about 12 minutes. Then I made the firecracker and put it in the oven at 320 degrees for 20 minutes.

I don't have a scale so I don't know what the exact amount of weed was.  I am guessing that it was close to a gram though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Firecracker trip- right now skatealex2 2,929 14 01/15/09 11:30 PM
by skatealex2
* firecrackers induce flashbacks? skatealex2 2,312 11 07/21/08 11:24 PM
by LuSyD
* Firecracker Experience! Jair 15,991 15 12/28/08 01:04 PM
by usefulidiot13
* Firecrackers
( 1 2 all )
mushroomdelirium 4,637 20 08/30/07 09:58 PM
by paradox_
* Best Firecracker Recipe
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Dihnekis 194,693 235 08/22/14 10:23 AM
by tompox
* Dosage for firecrackers with out scale
( 1 2 all )
Willsk8t4shrooms 6,756 21 01/08/07 06:27 AM
by pscyanescens
* Just made a firecracker Dudeyourgone 2,605 14 07/26/06 07:05 AM
by Carbon_Black
* FIRECRACKERS!!!!! theasianman 989 6 06/29/08 03:27 PM
by MHbound

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
4,813 topic views. 0 members, 19 guests and 39 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.