Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
Best Firecracker Recipe
    #5981362 - 08/20/06 12:24 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I'm wanting to try a firecracker, but I've been reading all sorts of different cooking instructions. I've heard you put two crackers together, about .5 gram of weed, and peanut butter then cook at 275 degrees for 20 minutes. I've also heard 350 degrees for 25 minutes, and various other times and temperatures... also, should I put in .5 gram of my high grade or my mids? I don't have much of the good stuff left, so I'd prefer to use the mids. Would the stems do anything?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMacBluntski
PrivatePharmacist
Male User Gallery

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Dihnekis]
    #5981518 - 08/20/06 01:57 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

the stems would get stuck in your poop-shoot :hulk:

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: MacBluntski]
    #5981677 - 08/20/06 03:18 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I seem to remember reading somewhere that they had THC in them, just in smaller amounts.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #5981731 - 08/20/06 03:50 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

first of all, bake your pot on a sheet of tin foil at 250-260deg until when you pinch a nug it breaks apart into dust (usualy 10-15 mins for somewhat fresh stuff)

this is the process of converting 80-90% of whatever inactive alkaloids are left into thc and thcv
sometimes it can double or even triple the potency of your bud if you try smoking it after this process... it will bake out most of the smell and flavor though, so if your picky about that and dont care more for the medical sedation, then maybe its not for you. i can make an ounce last much longer this way though.

now on to the firecrackers:

this is how i make em and they are DANK

Get
Box of graham crackers
A jar of high-fat creamy peanut butter
Chocolate chips
Toothpick

break the cracker in half so u have two equaly sized squares, and swab em both with peanut butter so theres at least 1/2cm to a full cm of peanut swabbed on one side of each cracker. You should be able to just pinch and roll a nug in your finger and have it turn into coffee-grinder style dust if you used the above method of increasing potency. Sprinkle 0.25 on each cracker half and use the toothpick to mix it in with the peanut butter... Add as many chocolate chips to one side as u think u will enjoy, and press em together, wrap em tightly in tin foil, and bake on the top or top middle rack at 320deg for 20 minutes.

one shouldnt worry about the peanut butter being runny once it heats, and the tinfoil makes sure theres no mess and that it doesnt burn the outside but lets it heat to the right temperatures. when the peanut butter gets hot it will turn solid like clay, it doesnt get runny.

Graham crackers are best for this cause they add to the flavor, i used to just add saltines and it wasnt that good. now i add graham crackers and a few chocolate chips, the thc and peanut oil usualy get soaked into the cracker, making the whole thing one solid biscuit of yum.

anyways, make a few of these and use that preparation i first spoke of, it will make a whole world of difference to your potency both edible and smoked.

InvisibleWholefoods
It's a gift
 User Gallery

Loc: Outer Heaven
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: CptnGarden]
    #5981765 - 08/20/06 04:02 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I only just heard about them this week, and have already done it twice.
The first time was with 1.5gram, which was ... nuts, to say the least.
The next time I used .5grams. and It was great!

I ground the weed up a bit, put it inbetween two crackers with some peanutbutter and heated it at 300 degress for 20 minutes. I usd that same method for both.

Goodluck! I may do this more then smoking it from now, on. You definately get your moneys worth.

--------------------
later gator

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Wholefoods]
    #5982824 - 08/21/06 12:27 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for the posts guys... would it be alright to use my mids instead of the chronic?

And that process of baking the weed... how do you move it if it breaks up into ash? Also, it seems strange that I've never heard of this process if it is that effective.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #5982920 - 08/21/06 01:35 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

it will only break up if u pinch it with a good amount of pressure. some strains dry out differently than others and tend to crumble more too.
it doesnt break into ash, just into littler pieces. this process is both in "the art and science of cooking with cannabis" and "cannabis alchemy" both really really amazing books when in combination of information.

all i can say is try it with whatever amount you feel you could "waste" on this project, though i should remind u THC doesnt evaporate til 340deg or something, so nothing but the taste and scent will be lost. try a few different strains, as different plants contain completely varying amounts of alkaloids in each. I believe when the plant is fresh, it contains mostly cannabidiol or cannabinol (both inactive) which convert to thc and thcv through the drying process. alot of the time dealers will sell the pot fairly moist and fresh so to preserve taste and smell but all the CBD and CBN havent had the full time to convert, leaving the possibility of increasing the potency.

I've tried this with different strains which contained differing degrees of moisture, and the results of the baked stuff were quite dramatic. the high is very couchlock, sleepy. sometimes overwhelming with such force, and usualy one or two hits is enough for half the day.

our friends who had been smoking 2 grams each everyday smoked a few (2 or 3?) bowls of this durban poison with us once and said it was pretty good but nothing special...
... yeah well i went home and baked that shit and we brought it back a few nights later and they smoked it with us and said they hadnt been that stoned in 5 years.

go ahead and try, it really works, all this blabber means nothing when it comes down to it, knowledge is best learned through personal experience.

peace be with you.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #5982922 - 08/21/06 01:35 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

ive used this method on bulk brickweed and seen at least a double fold, dont be afraid to try it on some bulk mids. stems are fine but i would powder em in a coffee grinder if i were to eat em.

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
    #5983443 - 08/21/06 09:46 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Ok thanks for the tips, classes start today so I'm gonna wait to try it until Wednesday, but I will let you know how it goes.

InvisibleWholefoods
It's a gift
 User Gallery

#5983537 - 08/21/06 10:51 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Dihnekis said:... Also, it seems strange that I've never heard of this process if it is that effective.

Dood I know EXACTLY what you mean.
I have been smoking since 7th grade and I have never heard of anyone mention this method.
I only heard of it because of this board.
I mentioned to it to one of my friends, and they were totally uninterested. They never want to try anything new. -__-

It's great though. Let us know how you like it!

--------------------
later gator

Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
Loc: Fishbowl
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Wholefoods]
    #5983797 - 08/21/06 12:43 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I made firecrackers twice, first time i baked it in the oven at 350 for 22mins with .5 of finly ground weed, it got me more stoned then smoking it and for a longer time. the second time i used .7 and it worked really well.

i never herd of baking weed before smoking it or baking with it to increase potency, but im going to try it and i let yas know how it goes.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: hcrider]
    #5984156 - 08/21/06 03:45 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

please do, remember its only done when u pinch and roll a nug and its so dry it crumbles to dust.

OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

#5984171 - 08/21/06 03:51 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

my favorite

microwave firecrakers

.5 - 1 gram nice herb...finely ground
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon Smuckers natual peanut butter.

mix this together in a bowl the best you can(make sure the bowl is microwave safe)

zap for 20 seconds

stir

zap for 30 seconds

stir

zap for 30 seconds

stir

and one last time....zap for 45 seconds

stir and spread on your favorite cracker :laugh:

--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"

InvisibleEbb
Rasta Pasta,with mushrooms
Male

Loc: in your cochlea
    #5984186 - 08/21/06 03:55 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomieOfDoomie said:
please do, remember its only done when u pinch and roll a nug and its so dry it crumbles to dust.

you forgot to add that this method cant be done stealthly, as all that lost flavor and smell will fill into your house/apartment

this method does work though, and has been published in many cannabis books since the late 80's early 90's and probably even before then

--------------------
I'm not foreign so don't hang up on me.
:crankey:

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Loc: North America
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Ebb]
    #5984384 - 08/21/06 05:22 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

So about 35 minutes ago I ate 2 firecrackers I made this morning...

I didn't "pre-bake" the weed, just broke it up very finely.  I'm wondering if the "pre-bake" is necessary to achieve desired effects?

Anyways, just used Simply Jiff Creamy Peanut Butter and Triscuit crackers. .  baked at 310-320F for about 20 minutes.. preheated oven a bit as well.  Used about .75g of better-than-average mids, took stems and seeds out beforehand (can't really digest that stuff).

Should be kicking in soon.. will let you all know how it goes :smile:

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Ashland]
    #5984554 - 08/21/06 06:23 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

It just kicked in a little bit ago, and wow, I love it. It tasted amazingly good, too - I think in part due to the triscuits. "Pre-bake" or making the pot into hash wasn't necessary for me to achieve desired effects.

Very good recipes in this thread. .

Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Ashland]
    #5984607 - 08/21/06 06:37 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

thats great that it worked out for you, have a good time!

OfflineBlindLemon
waves
Male

Loc: so cal
    #5984921 - 08/21/06 08:09 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

OMG I'm gonna try baking my weed tonight. I excited for good results.

--------------------

Im a fucking spiral..

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
    #5984922 - 08/21/06 08:10 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Ok I'm going to try the bake thing tonight, I'm just gonna pick out what I normally would smoke and bake that... how strong is the smell? My roommate may or may not be down with the ganja, don't know yet.

Guess I'm gonna find out.

OfflineWoahtubulardude
Some Hippy Dude
Male
    #5985041 - 08/21/06 09:03 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quick question. How else could I make these without smelling up my house?
I have this thing called a "Hobo pie maker", if you haven't seen them, its like a square iron thing where you put 2 pieces of bread with butter on the outside and whatever you want on the inside, and you put it in coals of a fire and make a small pie.
Is it in any way possible to use this to make a firecracker with just bread instead of crackers?

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
    #5985045 - 08/21/06 09:05 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Well I tried it, but I can't report whether or not it made me any more high. Although my fingers feel great. Ok maybe it worked a little. Hahah

(it definitely worked, I'm on my ass)

EDIT: Should I be feeling more of a body high, or is that in my head?

Edited by Dihnekis (08/21/06 09:09 PM)

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Woahtubulardude]
    #5985049 - 08/21/06 09:06 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Woahtubulardude said:
Quick question. How else could I make these without smelling up my house?
I have this thing called a "Hobo pie maker", if you haven't seen them, its like a square iron thing where you put 2 pieces of bread with butter on the outside and whatever you want on the inside, and you put it in coals of a fire and make a small pie.
Is it in any way possible to use this to make a firecracker with just bread instead of crackers?

I just baked a 3 bowl nug, and to keep my roommate from having to smell weed I cooked a grilled cheese and some hot dogs at the same time, gave them a nice herbal smell.

OfflineWoahtubulardude
Some Hippy Dude
Male
    #5985077 - 08/21/06 09:20 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah but see..big diffeence.
Roomate. Parents who just caught me with pot 2 weeks ago.
So back to my question. Hobo pie maker?
Thanks anyways =P

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
    #5985081 - 08/21/06 09:23 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Woahtubulardude said:
Yeah but see..big diffeence.
Roomate. Parents who just caught me with pot 2 weeks ago.
So back to my question. Hobo pie maker?
Thanks anyways =P

Ah I see... Well wait until they go out of the house, then bake it and then something else really quick afterwards to cover up the smell, and eat it later when you want to.

OfflineWoahtubulardude
Some Hippy Dude
Male
    #5985086 - 08/21/06 09:25 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Well how badly does it smell? like REALLY noticable? Like, I can't take any chances, if I get caught again I'm fucked royally. I really wanna try it though.

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
    #5985092 - 08/21/06 09:28 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

When I baked this nug, which was about 3 solid bowls worth, the smell didn't go out that far away from the oven, maybe 3-4 feet, and it was gone within 5 minutes.

But then again I've made brownies (on the stove top, with a quarter ounce of high grade) and its made the house smell like weed and boiling oil for hours. So it depends on how much weed and you cook.

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

#5985095 - 08/21/06 09:28 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

The way I did it (read above) had no smell whatsoever!  Except that of burnt peanutbutter.

I used triscuits instead of graham crackers, didn't pre-bake my weed but it worked fine. . and wrapped the peanutbutter/weed filled triscuit crackers with aluminum foil and put on a cookie sheet, 325F for 20 mins . . I am still faded and it's been 4 hours, :smile:

I smelled nothing incriminating at all.. Just tell 'em you were making toast in the toaster or something.

OfflineWoahtubulardude
Some Hippy Dude
Male
    #5985099 - 08/21/06 09:30 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Good ideas guys, I'll try it out sometime they leave, maybe in the morning before work. Who knows.
Thanks!

OfflineDrGeek
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5986443 - 08/22/06 11:24 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I tried baking the weed last night, I wouldn't say it doubled or tripled the potency, but one thing it did was make the effects come on VERY quickly. Within 5 seconds of taking my second hit I already felt stoned. I'll try again soon and see if the same thing happens.

Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: DrGeek]
    #5989326 - 08/23/06 11:34 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I baked some weed in the oven and smoked it like 15 minutes ago, and i would have to say the high was bedder....is "bedder" a word? im too stoned

Offlineunseenat17
Midnight Toker
Male

#5989361 - 08/23/06 11:52 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i vaped some weed that i put in the oven last night. A normal dose for me got me stoned as fuck last night, and i finished it this morning and got fairly high.

--------------------

-=Be a part of the movement=-
http://www.norml.org/
-=Support the free spore rings=-
Canada www.fsrcanada.com
Europe http://www.fsre.nl/

InvisibleWholefoods
It's a gift
 User Gallery

#5989521 - 08/23/06 01:25 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

hcrider said:
I baked some weed in the oven and smoked it like 15 minutes ago, and i would have to say the high was bedder....is "bedder" a word? im too stoned

No, but "better" is a word.  You must be really stoned.  :psychsplit:

--------------------
later gator

OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

#5990968 - 08/23/06 09:21 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

to whomever is concerned about about smell.

my microwave method didnt put off any noticeable weed smell.

the microwave itself smelled a bit....but making some popcorn after cleared that right up.

so give it go...if your that worried try it when the parents arent home

--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"

InvisibleMystikMushroom
I RULE YOU!
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Schwip]
    #5991436 - 08/24/06 12:22 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

What about with kief? ? *runs to kitchen*

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: MystikMushroom]
    #5991440 - 08/24/06 12:23 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

kief will work in a firecracker, but not for putting in the oven, as for the microwave, it goes over evaporation temps of thc and sometimes you will lose potency. ovens are much easier to control the temperature on, or at least get an idea of what degree ur close to.

told you guys this method works, enjoy :peace:

Offlinephungi
BullshitDetector

Loc: Canada (not really)
    #5991892 - 08/24/06 07:24 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

You guys do know about variable tempature food dehydraters don't you?

And shroomie 'o' doomie is right on the money, remove all the moisture that you can....the thc trichrome doesn't become psycoactive until it looses its water molecule. As revealed by Ed Rosenthal, Kyle Kushman, Jorge Cervantes, and others including our very own shroomie 'o' doomie.

--------------------
"Don't Steal. The government hates competition!!"

OfflineMeat_hod
sick shit
Male

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: phungi]
    #5992538 - 08/24/06 12:21 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Ok, well im going to try this tomorrow, for sure. the baking weed thing.

Anyways, my question is...could you bake your weed, and then crumble it all up and put it into gelcaps, and then carry them around in a pill bottle so that you can dose them anytime? or would this not work for some reason...

I think that would be a very cool idea.

--------------------

Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Meat_hod]
    #5992699 - 08/24/06 01:40 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

meat hod, im pretty sure the thc still needs fat to be obsorbed into.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #5994514 - 08/24/06 11:25 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

yeah you could dissolve kief or powdered ganja into olive oil or something, and inject it into an emptied gelcap of some kind. I know they sell vitamins in gelcaps that are fairly cheap, just poke a hole with a needle and empty out the oily vitamins, and dissolve your kief or powdered ganja into the olive oil, suck up in a big ol spore syringe, and inject into the gelcaps (try and aim for the same poked hole). patching would be the problem, but im sure a lighter and some crafty movements could get the job done. you would have to figure out your own dosage, but i think you would need a few of those unless you used pure kief.

Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
    #6005166 - 08/28/06 04:10 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i tryed to tell other people about this on a differnt fourm but noone believed me.
anyone have a link or some info that proves this?

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
    #6039150 - 09/07/06 05:24 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Is that too much weed for one person? That is currently spread between two crackers and some peanut butter, baking in my oven at 330 degrees.

OfflineBlammo300

#6039486 - 09/07/06 07:10 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I have experimented quite a bit in the past with marijuana edibles. I have a strong tolerance since I smoke just about everyday, so I probably need to cook with more then the average person. In order to get a good buzz from eating it I usually need to consume a minimum of 1-2 grams depending on potency. Then I usually smoke on top of eating so I can get higher then I normally do.

IMO that ammount would not be to much for one person.

--------------------
"Sorry, I got lost on the road of life."

"I've never had a problem with drugs. I've had problems with the police."

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Blammo300]
    #6039858 - 09/07/06 08:53 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Its pretty awesome. Ate it at 7 45 and the effects arent slowing down, still strong as hell at 10:53.

OfflineQuoiyaien
><<<<0>>>><
Male User Gallery

#6051594 - 09/11/06 09:16 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Well, I just smoked some weed that I baked in the oven.  I must say it did wonders for my already great pot.  I smoked a few hits out of my bong, and I actually had to put it down after 3-4 hits.  Wow... :bongload:  :thumbup:  :grin:

EVERYBODY:  BAKE YOUR WEED 

It really added a smooth "heady" overtone.  It feels like the stone has literally opened up.  :smile:

:heart: Peace :heart:

:hippie:

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #6051605 - 09/11/06 09:20 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Yep, I bake all my weed before I smoke it.

And going back to my firecracker experience... WOW. That was quite simply the most amazing experience I've ever had with marijuana, it was incredible. I highly recommend it!

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6051784 - 09/11/06 10:04 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Quoiyaien said:
Well, I just smoked some weed that I baked in the oven.  I must say it did wonders for my already great pot.  I smoked a few hits out of my bong, and I actually had to put it down after 3-4 hits.  Wow... :bongload:  :thumbup:  :grin:

EVERYBODY:  BAKE YOUR WEED 

It really added a smooth "heady" overtone.  It feels like the stone has literally opened up.  :smile:

:heart: Peace :heart:

i put down the bong pretty quick the first few times i smoked baked pot :laugh:

glad to see your all having such good results. and as far as finding a link for proof, this tek really isnt out there. if they dont believe you, screw them! feel pride in knowing that you know your substance better, and that you have the possibility of controling the potency and possibly of getting something much more out of the experience whenever you want, than them who would probably get super dry pot about once every 3 months or so depending on the quantity they obtain it in.

it does take away from the taste and smell a bit, but if you got all the money in the world then its ok to be picky about taste. i just smoke what i got and hope it lasts me til the next paycheck, and any chance of making it better is awesome in my eyes.
out of all those freezer teks with dry ice, and all these unnecessary other ways ive tried to enhance the pots potency, nothing really worked like i found this method to.

my moms the one who originaly turned me onto this tek

OfflineQuoiyaien
><<<<0>>>><
Male User Gallery

#6052633 - 09/12/06 08:51 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomieOfDoomie said:

Aren't moms great :laugh:

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6053187 - 09/12/06 11:46 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Quoiyaien said:
Quote:

ShroomieOfDoomie said:

especialy moms who would still take peyote at age 69 ^_^

Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
    #6053207 - 09/12/06 11:51 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomieOfDoomie said:
Quote:

Quoiyaien said:
Quote:

ShroomieOfDoomie said:

especialy moms who would still take peyote at age 69 ^_^

thats awesome...after my first time baking my weed, i can't stop baking all of the weed i get. I find it makes quite the difference.

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#6053902 - 09/12/06 03:36 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

my toaster oven is preheatng to 250 degrees right now, gonna put a bowls worth in and see how i feel after. im sure a toaster oven is fine right? im not using the toaster part im turning it to exactly 240 degrees and gonna let sit in foil in there for 15 minutes.

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: LedHead]
    #6053910 - 09/12/06 03:38 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

im sure anything would work, mainly your looking to make it cracker dry inside and out, and without going over evap temps which are around 340-360 i think.

Offlineminesstudent
Who knows?
Male

#6054044 - 09/12/06 04:13 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

If you use a piece of bread instead do you think it will work? Also should you keep the pot open on top or covered in peanut butter?

--------------------
"The universe is the way it is because if it wasn't we wouldn't be here to talk about it"

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: minesstudent]
    #6054051 - 09/12/06 04:15 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i sprinkle the pot over the PB and stir it in with a toothpick, it should be well saturated with peanut oil when u put it in. its ok to use bread.

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
    #6054472 - 09/12/06 06:03 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Thats what I did too, I mixed it up really well with a knife then scraped the knife off on the back of the cracker.

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#6054640 - 09/12/06 06:48 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

just put about .5 of kush on the above firecracker method and heated it at 250 to make more potent... shoudl kick in right as im going to music class    :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
    #6054712 - 09/12/06 07:07 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I bet your goin to have a fun music class. :crazy2:

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#6054789 - 09/12/06 07:35 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i hope so dude. i ate the cracker about 30 minutes ago and am already feeling a slight comeup. i ate them with an empty stomache, can i make myself food now or should i wait till im totally blown by it to eat... i dont want the food to make it weaker

--------------------

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
    #6055115 - 09/12/06 08:48 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Let us know how it goes.

I don't have a scale, can anyone guess how much that weed up at the top of the page weighs just by looking at it?

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#6055352 - 09/12/06 09:47 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i am very stoney from it, i was to high for class i was glad when it was over. i ate it 2 hours ago so i fgure i got atleast 2 more.

--------------------

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
    #6055474 - 09/12/06 10:12 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Mine lasted a good 5-6 hours, and I still felt lingering effects at 4 AM, I ate itat 7 45.

Offlineavapxia
Stranger
Male

#6093341 - 09/23/06 01:53 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Is it necessary to cover the pot with tin foil when baking it in the oven? Won't it burn if it is exposed to the coils?

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: avapxia]
    #6093355 - 09/23/06 02:00 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

you dont cover the pot with foil, you only need to put it on a sheet of foil

dont put it close to the coils if u dont want it near.

i put my oven at 250 max and put my tray in the middle shelf.

its usualy done within 10 minutes, whenever u can pinch it and it turns to dust easily.

you only need to cover it (and its more like wrap it) with foil when ur making the actual firecracker, it will make a major difference.

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
    #6093407 - 09/23/06 02:24 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah I just put my weed on a flat metal pan and set it in there, 250 degrees for 13 minutes. Works like a charm.

And when I made my firecracker I wrapped it up real tightly with tin foil.

Offlineavapxia
Stranger
Male

#6096122 - 09/24/06 03:59 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

tried it last night :thumbup:

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: avapxia]
    #6096173 - 09/24/06 04:23 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

ugh, I cant stand the taste of these things, I have two 0.5g firecrackers I'm trying to choke down now, ugh... last time I bother making them. If I'm gunna cook with weed again, just gunna go the distance and make cookies or brownies

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: kaniz]
    #6096188 - 09/24/06 04:30 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

kaniz, make them with my recipe.

peanut butter and chocolate chips between graham crackers. add marshmellows if u want and have PB&smores ala dank

Offlinehilikus989
who knew?

Loc: GA
    #6100918 - 09/25/06 10:59 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

think this would work by wrapping them up in foil and putting them right into a fire? buddy smores sure would make all those campfire songs fun. :laugh:

InvisibleTheEnd
Strange Daze

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: hilikus989]
    #6101091 - 09/25/06 11:43 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

That could work, but I would be careful not to have the firecrackers sitting directly on hot coals or in flames. Maybe if you toasted them somewhat like a marshmallow that you wanted to make "golden" insead of burning it...you know, basically just rotating every once in awhile to make sure you don't burn it. I think it could work pretty good. And yeah, it would definitely bring more fun to the campfire. :discodance:

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #6104069 - 09/26/06 04:21 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Wouldn't grinding your weed up and letting it air dry for 24 hours have the same effect?

Aren't you just drying your weed out faster in the oven, or is there something to the 20 min of heat?

I had read/heard somewhere that THC vaporizes around 160-180 deg F
Maybe I mis-read/heard the temps. Heard that somewhere about vaporizers using a low heat to vape the THC...... :shrug:

I may have been stoned when I heard that too :stoned:

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: niteowl]
    #6104084 - 09/26/06 04:27 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
Wouldn't grinding your weed up and letting it air dry for 24 hours have the same effect?

Aren't you just drying your weed out faster in the oven, or is there something to the 20 min of heat?

I had read/heard somewhere that THC vaporizes around 160-180 deg F
Maybe I mis-read/heard the temps. Heard that somewhere about vaporizers using a low heat to vape the THC...... :shrug:

I may have been stoned when I heard that too :stoned:

Not sure if letting it sit out would do that same, I think THC vaporizes at around 185 degC - 365 degF

OfflineRuggo
Grinning Mouth
Male

#6104836 - 09/26/06 07:45 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Well, the world is a funny place, ain't it? Lo and behold, I'm allergic to peanuts, and would love to try this tasty psychedelic recipe.

Is there anything that anyone uses instead of peanut butter? I'm not so much concerned with taste as with potency, but a nice tasting treat would make it that much better. I would really love to try it, as I've never ingested weed orally, but I'd like to avoid dying in the process.

Suggestions?

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Ruggo]
    #6104857 - 09/26/06 07:49 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

look up a recipe for cannabutter.

cannabis chai works good...

3/4 cup milk simmered on the stove with 1tsp of oil of your choice (definately not peanut oil in your case)
pour into a cup with your crushed/ground cannabis, and stir for a while. you can either strain after 10 minutes and drink, or drink with the chunks.
a tad of cinnamon, a tad of nutmeg, make it good!
use the same dosage as with firecrackers. 0.5g of some primo does good. i prefer .7 to a full gram.

OfflineJustK
Male

Loc: You can't get there!
    #6106870 - 09/27/06 11:12 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I'm interested in knowing if it's the heat or just the drying aspect that is increasing the potency as well. If it's just drying, the I would rather just use my dehydrator.

--------------------
Dont get caught dancing.

It's just, K.

Offlineunseenat17
Midnight Toker
Male

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: JustK]
    #6107252 - 09/27/06 01:20 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

A little of both. Mostly its the heat turning those precursror acids into the THC. Drying it doesnt make it more potent, but since your getting all of that water out, it will require less weed to get the same amt of THC...kinda like mushrooms. Wet, you need 35 grams to get same effect of 3.5 dry.

--------------------

Canada www.fsrcanada.com

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: unseenat17]
    #6107262 - 09/27/06 01:22 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

statement retracted

Edited by KidBotany (12/18/06 10:48 PM)

OfflinePsilopleix
Extended Symbol

Loc: aridzone1
    #6107900 - 09/27/06 03:57 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I'm preheating my oven to 250 right now.
Last time I tried ingesting with the firecracker method, I felt nothing. But this is also when I used to smoke 1-2 grams a day.
Now I don't smoke everyday and when I do, its only one hit. And it always gets me floored.
So I'm baking a .5g nug soon, which is probably way too much. But shroomieofdoomie has renewed my faith in culinary thc; I hope I'll be pleasantly surprised! :rockon:

OfflineRuggo
Grinning Mouth
Male

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Psilopleix]
    #6108274 - 09/27/06 05:47 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for the tip shroomie. I think I'll try that chai recipe, though olive oil + milk sounds like a slightly odd tasting combination. Meh, I've drunk opium tea.

And that's interesting that drying it out activates more THC. I learn so much here, because the druggies all around me don't seem to know any facts about drugs. They've been telling me for years to not let weed dry out, as "old, crusty" weed is shitty and not potent. Or that the RC being sold as LSD around here is real LSD, just "different". Or that gold caps are more potent than the "regular" stuff.

Thank you universal conciousness for delivering me from these morons to this message board where people know things!

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Ruggo]
    #6108447 - 09/27/06 06:25 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

you could use a teaspoon of butter in the milk too, and it does taste weird, but most of the goodies lie in the butter or oil so dont be shy on it when u see the gooey oil beads on the surface. some whipped cream on top will change that though.

:laugh:

weed left out in open air for a long time will degrade it, and it does get gross and crusty dry. but if u dry it quickly in an oven and then put it in a curing jar, theres no way its gonna mold, no moisture=no mold, and u keep perfect intense potency for years in there. it will always be at its prime if its sealed from air.

Offlineunseenat17
Midnight Toker
Male

#6108618 - 09/27/06 07:01 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

If i ever start growing again, i wanna get one of those vacuum sealers that come with those jars that you can vacuum seal. I dont think they are very much, and it would probably lasy indef. if put in the fridge or freezer.

--------------------

Canada www.fsrcanada.com

OfflineMrMolotov
Ganja Patrol
Male

Loc: SoCal
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: unseenat17]
    #6108713 - 09/27/06 07:18 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

You could use nutella its a hazelnut chocolate spread that is made for peanut allergies its treally good stuff you should check it out
I am baking a quarter gram right now
mm I just smoked a little bowl and im really stoned for that small amount thanks!

--------------------

OI OI OI

OfflinePsilopleix
Extended Symbol

Loc: aridzone1
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: MrMolotov]
    #6108897 - 09/27/06 08:08 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Wow... I ate the crackers right at 4:20... almost 3 hours ago.
They crept on me big time! It feels like i'm just getting higher and higher.

Thanks shroomieofdoomie for the tips. They make these Firecrackers go BOOM!
:1up:

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: MrMolotov]
    #6109247 - 09/27/06 09:53 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MrMolotov said:
You could use nutella its a hazelnut chocolate spread that is made for peanut allergies its treally good stuff you should check it out
I am baking a quarter gram right now
mm I just smoked a little bowl and im really stoned for that small amount thanks!

yeah im glad all you guys like the bake tek

OfflineJustK
Male

#6112771 - 09/28/06 07:54 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Me, my girl and my roomie are about to house these here .5g crackers our selves. One for each of us. I hope it's enough. I'm an everyday smoker and I was going to do 1g, but after reading how a bunch of you got pretty wrecked from .5g, I think I'll start slow.

Wish me luck.

--------------------
Dont get caught dancing.

It's just, K.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#6114345 - 09/29/06 05:39 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Well.........

How was it?

--------------------

InvisibleTheEnd
Strange Daze

#6114461 - 09/29/06 07:17 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Made 3 of these tonight for me and my friends, and boy did they do the trick, and the 2 bowls before we smoked on top of that......I was gone. Definitely one of the highest times for me. Good stuff.

--------------------

InvisibleStroFun
Repeater

Loc: Mycotopia.net
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: TheEnd]
    #6114616 - 09/29/06 08:30 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks man its my birthday and i think i just might break my probation for this, haven't been piss tested in 6 months and i haven't smoke in 6 months(knock on wood)

Offlinerandomdude123456
-
Male
Loc: -
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: StroFun]
    #6116048 - 09/29/06 03:48 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Great post, I'm making some triscut peanut butter crackers right now for my girls 18th bday. Thanks for the info man.

--------------------
just think about the future.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#6117747 - 09/30/06 03:30 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I wonder how well this tek would work for the come up anxiety associated with shrooms?

Possibly eat the firecracker first then follow it with some shrooms. They both seem to have the same come up times.

--------------------

OfflineEdgekrusher
God
    #6346760 - 12/08/06 01:13 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I've had this topic saved for awhile. Sorry for digging up old stuff, but I just wanted to bump it after the joy its brought me the past week.

Winter is on the rise, as well as sickness. I've had a sore throat for the past week as well as a swollen uvula. I'm a habitual reefer smoker without a vaporizer so the smoke was killing me. So I started making firecrackers.

Well, I'm in love. Baking truly does maximize potency and I hurt myself smoking just to test it out. The baking part will fill your whole house with a weed smell, but the cooking of the actual firecrackers don't.

Firecrackers kick some brownie ass. Sooooo Easy and taste mmmm mmm good.

InvisibleStroFun
Repeater

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Edgekrusher]
    #6347423 - 12/08/06 08:57 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

what he said.

Offlinecurenado
73rd Man
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Central Arkansas
    #6347458 - 12/08/06 09:08 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Again, the field of practical medicine thanks the shroomerites for an excellent possible....
:rockon:  :grin:  :heartpump:  :yourock:

--------------------
Yours in the Natural State!
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep; but I have patches to keep, and jars to sterilize before I sleep...."

OfflineDrGeek
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#6347617 - 12/08/06 10:34 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
I wonder how well this tek would work for the come up anxiety associated with shrooms?

Possibly eat the firecracker first then follow it with some shrooms. They both seem to have the same come up times.

I have done this many times, although not with a firecracker, usually something like a pot brownie, but it definitely works. I only felt anxious once doing this, and that's because I just spread pot oil on an english muffin and ate it like that and it was really gross and hard to choke down. But if you eat something small and delicious along with your shrooms it should be perfect.

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

Loc: I love tits
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: DrGeek]
    #6347626 - 12/08/06 10:41 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Last year was the last year of high school, there were lots of trips for the graduating class etc. I had been on OverGrow, (don't know if you guys were on that site, it was basically a MJ Grow site) and I had learned how to bake firecrackers this way:

- preheat oven to 350
- put about 0.25g on each cracker between layers of peanut butter
- cook for 20 mins in tinfoil

So anyways the trip was supposed to be for like 3 days so I cooked about 8 of these puppies up. On the bus down, me and 2 of my friends ate these things while talking to a teacher, funny stuff. We got so stoned on the bus down and we were watching the movie Waiting and I couldn't stop laughing.

Funny thing happened, some of my other stoner friends had brought like a half oz. that they were going to smoke. So at WonderLand they decide to light up and they get busted by security guards. I laughed at them and told them how they should have bought some crackers from me when I offered... We, however, enjoyed another wicked ass bus-ride home tripping out on those bitches.

--------------------
"The real voyage of discovery
consists not in seeing new landscapes,
but in having new eyes."

"Small doses suck dogs cocks, smoke that shit until the elves piss in your eyes. " -Hanky

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Cryptix]
    #6347678 - 12/08/06 10:56 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

WOW! I know what I am doing tonight!!

Thanks for bumping this back up... I'm a daily smoker and I've never heard of this whole baking pot / firecracker thing. I've done cannabutter before, but these appear to top even the best brownies!

One question that I didn't see covered... Once I bake the weed and make the firecrackers, how long do you think they last, and how should I store them? I'd assume wrapped up airtight and in the fridge, but I hate assumption. :smile:

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

#6347687 - 12/08/06 10:58 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Oh and another time...

My friend and I had some shrooms left over from (still) the best trip of my life on Good Friday roaming in the woods. Anyways, we decided to make some firecrackers to eat with our shrooms because we only had like 1.5g of OK mush each. So we each ate a cracker and the mush and a funny thing happened.

I started tripping out like Level 2 on shrooms and I was experiencing the mushrooms alot, while my friend, was experience solely the weed. We went for another walk in the forest and we both thought we say Jesus in the woods, turned out it was just a light flashing off a stop sign, but man it looked like Jesus on the cross. Which is funny because both my friend and I are Athiest, which would have meant we would be repenting big time...

--------------------
but in having new eyes."

"Small doses suck dogs cocks, smoke that shit until the elves piss in your eyes. " -Hanky

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #6347694 - 12/08/06 11:00 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

They last a LONG time as long as the peanut butter doesn't go bad. I remember one time I forgot one in my backpack for about 4 months, then I found it later... had myself a gooooood day. Be prepared to be stoned for about 6 hours no matter how much of a seasoned toker you are, gastro-intestinal tract just does drugs differently I guess.

--------------------
but in having new eyes."

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Male User Gallery

#6347713 - 12/08/06 11:08 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Excellent... I have some SUPER nice bud waiting at home. I think I should stick to the .5g recipe after reading some of these posts...

Fuck it, I may bail out of work today... You guys have me all excited!

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

#6347755 - 12/08/06 11:23 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

get in there, you won't regret it

--------------------
but in having new eyes."

OfflineJustK
Male

#6347895 - 12/08/06 12:17 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

You know I tried this a few months ago and it didn't do shit for any of us. I'm not quite sure what I did wrong. Maybe .5g on each cracker wasn't enough. Anybody else have this fail for them? If so what did you do differently?

--------------------
Dont get caught dancing.

It's just, K.

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

#6348091 - 12/08/06 01:40 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

JustK said:
You know I tried this a few months ago and it didn't do shit for any of us. I'm not quite sure what I did wrong. Maybe .5g on each cracker wasn't enough. Anybody else have this fail for them? If so what did you do differently?

0.5g is definitely enough. Make sure you grind up your weed to get maximum surface area in contact with the peanut butter, and make sure your oven is hot enough to vaporize the weed. It has never not worked for me...

--------------------
but in having new eyes."

InvisiblePhish_Dude
steppin' into yesterday
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: secret tweeker pad Flag
    #6348184 - 12/08/06 02:30 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

sorry i dont know if this was already mentioned, but would eating the weed get you as high as smoking it? i know it takes longer to peak when taken orally but i dont know anything about potency changes. thanks! :bouncysmoke:

--------------------

Offlinea2ndopinion
a real smart ass
Female

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #6348203 - 12/08/06 02:38 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

IMO, u should just smoke the weed. my BF made these firecrackers for us back in September, and they didn't do much. i've also made pot brownies before. i felt more of an effect from those than i did from the firecrackers, but, i really didn't think it was so stellar that it was worth all the effort that went into making it... not to mention all the weed we had to use.

--------------------
Boo, you whore.

OfflineEdgekrusher
God
    #6348563 - 12/08/06 04:58 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

RoosterCogburn said:
WOW! I know what I am doing tonight!!

Thanks for bumping this back up... I'm a daily smoker and I've never heard of this whole baking pot / firecracker thing. I've done cannabutter before, but these appear to top even the best brownies!

No problem, man. I use to make cannabutter literally once a week. I used it in everything from morning bagels to brownies. I never pre-baked before making the hash butter so I don't know how that would turn out, but IMO firecrackers are the way to go. Way easier, and they get you just as blitzed if not more-so. Plus it lasts sooooo much longer compared to smoking.

IMO, if done correctly, edibles will get you way more baked. I've never seen anyone throw up from smoking killer herb, but I have seen many lose their lunch over extremely dank ganja food. And these are people who smoke everyday. It's way easier to overdose when eating cannabis than smoking.

The only drawback: As soon as the munchies start coming on you get tempted to finish off the batch, and before you know it you're passed out on the couch.

Edited by Edgekrusher (12/08/06 05:01 PM)

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

#6348624 - 12/08/06 05:18 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Phish_Dude said:
sorry i dont know if this was already mentioned, but would eating the weed get you as high as smoking it? i know it takes longer to peak when taken orally but i dont know anything about potency changes. thanks! :bouncysmoke:

The same amount of weed gets you much, much higher. But it's a different sort of high, with a lot more body buzz.

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Male User Gallery

#6348854 - 12/08/06 06:37 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I baked the herb, and used chocolate graham crackers, natural creamy PB and Nestle chocolate chips. They are currently baking. I'll report back if I can remember.

Thanks again fellas!

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
    #6348910 - 12/08/06 06:56 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Um how bout sending a few of those up to central Jersey =)

--------------------

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6348996 - 12/08/06 07:34 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Cryptix said:
Quote:

Phish_Dude said:

The same amount of weed gets you much, much higher. But it's a different sort of high, with a lot more body buzz.

thats not true, you need 3 times the amount you would smoke to get off from edibles. baking it will increase the potency so u will need less. yes it also dries it out so the weight decreases, but two equal weighing amounts, one baked and one regular, the baked did me so much more pleasant and deeply stoned out of my gourd.

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Male User Gallery

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: AJ4U]
    #6349012 - 12/08/06 07:39 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Well they were sure tasty... I guess now I just wait. I also fed them to 2 of my hungry buddies. They loved them as well, so taste is not an issue if you like PB.

BTW, anyone worried about goopy melted peanut butter, fear not. As stated in this thread, the PB pretty much solidifies after 20 minutes in the oven.

I wish I could send you a few AJ4U, but it would be illegal. And I haven't mastered teleportation quite yet... something about molecules. :P

InvisibleTacticalBongRip
Curious Observer
 User Gallery

#6349139 - 12/08/06 08:17 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I just cooked myself up 3 of these .5g each. I had some awesome chocolate peanute butter to use and used the graham crackers along with chocolate chips. I ate two of them and my wife ate the other one. That was about 10 minutes ago. I havent been able to smoke for over a week now because everyday smoking got my lungs/throat jacked up. I jumped for joy when I saw this thread and went straight the the grocery to pick up the materials needed since I've been really wanting to smoke. Thanks for the heads up. It was pretty easy to do as well. Now lets see how blitzed I get. By the way the herb I used was some real chronic ( Cinderella 99).  Wish me luck!  :thumbup: :mushroom2: :grin:

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: TacticalBongRip]
    #6349503 - 12/08/06 10:16 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

a gram of FC's?

put on some dead meadow :laugh:

OfflineEdgekrusher
God
    #6349889 - 12/09/06 01:13 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

KidBotany said:
put on some dead meadow :laugh:

I had never heard of Dead Meadow.  Thanks for the insight!  Deffinitely enjoying it.

If you're wanting the same peak from eating as you get during smoking you'll have to use more weed.  3x like KidBotany said.  But it'll last about 3 times as long.  I truthfully don't even notice I'm high until about 45min after eating edibles.  That's about how long the comeup to realization is for me.  Smoking is like taking the ski lift up the mountain and skiing down the other side as fast as you can ^.  While edibles are like a slow day-hike over a nice rounded hill _.---'---._ 

If you eat enough though they're like climbing an epic mountain.  A long time up, and a fairly long time down.  Watch out for altitude sickness and bad analogies.

OfflineJustK
Male

#6350490 - 12/09/06 09:56 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Cryptix said:
Quote:

JustK said:

0.5g is definitely enough. Make sure you grind up your weed to get maximum surface area in contact with the peanut butter, and make sure your oven is hot enough to vaporize the weed. It has never not worked for me...

I did grind it up until it was really nice shake. I didn't pre-bake the weed in the oven. I put it into my dehydrator since it's pretty much the same thing. I baked them for 20 min.

Does having a full stomach matter? I find that if I eat before taking shrooms the effects are decreased significantly.

--------------------
Dont get caught dancing.

It's just, K.

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

#6350525 - 12/09/06 10:14 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

KidBotany said:
Quote:

Cryptix said:
Quote:

Phish_Dude said:

thats not true, you need 3 times the amount you would smoke to get off from edibles. baking it will increase the potency so u will need less. yes it also dries it out so the weight decreases, but two equal weighing amounts, one baked and one regular, the baked did me so much more pleasant and deeply stoned out of my gourd.

ya i meant when you bake it sorry for the confusion

--------------------
but in having new eyes."

Edited by Cryptix (12/09/06 10:22 AM)

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

#6350531 - 12/09/06 10:18 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

JustK said:
I did grind it up until it was really nice shake. I didn't pre-bake the weed in the oven. I put it into my dehydrator since it's pretty much the same thing. I baked them for 20 min.

Does having a full stomach matter? I find that if I eat before taking shrooms the effects are decreased significantly.

Having a full stomach does matter, although it should only decrease you "come up" time. I have no experience with a food dehydrator, try putting it in the oven.

--------------------
but in having new eyes."

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#6350624 - 12/09/06 11:05 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I think some of those dehydrators get pretty hot.

200 deg F is perfect for drying out the weed without killing the THC.

--------------------

OfflineJustK
Male

#6350653 - 12/09/06 11:20 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
I think some of those dehydrators get pretty hot.

200 deg F is perfect for drying out the weed without killing the THC.

That's what I was told earlier in this post that a dehydrator should work just fine. I would think that we would have felt SOMETHING regardless.

--------------------
Dont get caught dancing.

It's just, K.

Offlinea2ndopinion
a real smart ass
Female

#6350670 - 12/09/06 11:31 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

JustK said:
That's what I was told earlier in this post that a dehydrator should work just fine. I would think that we would have felt SOMETHING regardless.

we did feel SOMETHING, baby.  we felt like we wasted weed.  :wink:

--------------------
Boo, you whore.

OfflineEdgekrusher
God
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: a2ndopinion]
    #6350857 - 12/09/06 12:52 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry your friend messed it up for ya...  : :crazy:

It can be easy to mess up cooking with cannabis if you have no prior experience.  Most shouldn't have a problem, though.

Offlinea2ndopinion
a real smart ass
Female

#6351042 - 12/09/06 01:48 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Edgekrusher said:
Sorry your friend messed it up for ya...  : :crazy:

It can be easy to mess up cooking with cannabis if you have no prior experience.  Most shouldn't have a problem, though.

i think he did it right.  i guess i'm just skeptical that it even works at all...

i'm sure we'll try it again some day.

and if we did fuck it up, oh well.  learn from your mistakes.

but i STILL think it's just as great to smoke a bowl.

--------------------
Boo, you whore.

InvisibleTacticalBongRip
Curious Observer
 User Gallery

#6351142 - 12/09/06 02:10 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

HO_LEE_SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have NEVER Been SO FUckING HIGH from Cannabis before!!!!!!!!!

Boy was that fun...
Started off the night jamming to iTunes radio , an ambient channel called "The Aliens Choice" while reading Terrence McKenna's book "The Archaic Revival". That lasted awhile and when I asked my wife how it was working the only thing she could do was giggle at me.

After that I played warcraft 3 for what seemed like hours until after losing about 10 games in a row my 2v2 partner and I realized I was too far gone to keep going.

Right after that I realized how high I was and how I kept getting higher. My eyes were extremely bloodshot and when I managed to collapse on my bed I felt as if I was floating - definate body buzz. At that point I could not have gotten up if I wanted to and I started having an experience similar to a very mild psychedelic trip ( this was psychedelic good weed to begin with) and also I got the munchies but like I said there was no way I was getting up at that point.

Moral of the story: FIRECRACKERS FUCKIN ROCK!!! thanks for the reciple KidBotany~! :heart: :thumbup: :crazy2: :mushroom2: :eek: :stoned:

OfflineJustK
Male

#6351619 - 12/09/06 04:22 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Damnit!!! Why did you have to say that? Now I have to try it again. This time I'm going to use 1g each. I'm going to try it this weekend. I'll report back the hilarity that should ensue.

--------------------
Dont get caught dancing.

It's just, K.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#6352599 - 12/09/06 10:15 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

JustK said:

]

I guess it depends on what kind of dehydrator you have. If the temps are getting over 300 deg F then you may have vaporised the THC in them.

Put your weed in the oven @ 200 deg F for 15 min to dry it out good first. Then make your firecracker with your dried weed. Cook the cracker at around 350deg F.

You should get high as fuck this way.

--------------------

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6352625 - 12/09/06 10:27 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

i would recommend 320deg for cooking the firecracker. doesnt weed start evaporating at 350?
i read on OG back in the day NEVER to go over 340.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#6352885 - 12/09/06 11:57 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Isn't that the point in cooking it at 350. Aren't you trying to get all the THC to vaporize into the oils of the peanut butter so you body can absorb it?

I thought that was the whole point in cooking it in an oil because THC doesn't metabolize in our body unless it is binded to an oil we can metabolize.

:shrug:

Maybe I'm just stupid. :flowstone:

--------------------

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6352924 - 12/10/06 12:10 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

you can dissolve crumbly hash or kief into room temperature butter and eat it without a problem, heat only increases solubility and decreases the time of the process. vaporising would be a waste, though i dont see how thc can take the form of vapor if it has no air to be suspended in.

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

#6354108 - 12/10/06 01:23 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

The way I understand it, you have to heat the weed/peanut butter past the temperature that THC vaporizes at, reason being: the trichomes need to be all broken down by the heat so the THC inside can bond to the fats in peanut butter.

--------------------
but in having new eyes."

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6354484 - 12/10/06 03:29 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

heat turns THC to oil before evaporation occurs.
this is why u can heat kief down into blocked hash without going over vaporization temps.

evaporation temps are not needed.

do what you want.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#6354960 - 12/10/06 05:04 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Yes, evaporation temps may not be needed, but exceeding the evaporation temp won't hurt either

--------------------

InvisiblePhish_Dude
steppin' into yesterday
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6355100 - 12/10/06 05:42 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

0.5 gram is about a joint right?

--------------------

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6355139 - 12/10/06 05:50 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Phish_Dude said:
0.5 gram is about a joint right?

yes. a thin one, yes.

InvisiblePhish_Dude
steppin' into yesterday
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6355221 - 12/10/06 06:14 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

you guys get pretty blazed off one firecracker?

--------------------

Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
    #6355375 - 12/10/06 07:20 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

i made a firecracker with .5 and it got me pretty stoned. .7 was really good for me to it lasted for a few hours.

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

#6355467 - 12/10/06 07:46 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I find 0.5 to be the best dose for crackers, just because you can always eat more

--------------------
but in having new eyes."

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6355488 - 12/10/06 07:49 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, 0.5 is good. i personaly like a full gram, or like hcrider says 0.7 is good. i make my firecrackers with 0.25 each, so i can eat a few of them as a snack too. they taste damn good if u like peanut butter, and if your not using graham crackers, your missing out :laugh:

Offlinezootroid
Stranger
    #6355629 - 12/10/06 08:17 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Hey, I have a question about these firecrackers. Any chance that there's a way to preseve them so they last quite a while? I'm only asking because since I live at home still, making them here is not an option. However I could possibly make them at a friends house.

I'm just looking for a way to make something like these but have them last a few weeks to possibly a month :smile:

Thanks! :mushroom2:

OfflineEdgekrusher
God
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: zootroid]
    #6356077 - 12/10/06 10:26 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I bake em by the batch (couple of days worth). The ones I dont eat right away I throw in the fridge still wrapped in their foil. I'd imagine they'd last quite awhile even without refrigeration, though. As long as it doesn't mold over it should be as valid as any other food item. Can't speak from experience though. I eat em up within a week.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6356664 - 12/11/06 02:54 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Edgekrusher said:
I bake em by the batch (couple of days worth). The ones I dont eat right away I throw in the fridge still wrapped in their foil. I'd imagine they'd last quite awhile even without refrigeration, though. As long as it doesn't mold over it should be as valid as any other food item. Can't speak from experience though. I eat em up within a week.

ditto.

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
    #6356772 - 12/11/06 04:38 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I love me some firecrackers. Best cannabis high ever.

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: zootroid]
    #6357273 - 12/11/06 10:13 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zootroid said:
Hey, I have a question about these firecrackers. Any chance that there's a way to preseve them so they last quite a while? I'm only asking because since I live at home still, making them here is not an option. However I could possibly make them at a friends house.

I'm just looking for a way to make something like these but have them last a few weeks to possibly a month :smile:

Like I said earlier in this thread, once I made a firecracker then forgot about it in my bag for a few months, I found it again and there was no mold on it so I ate it, got high as fuck...

--------------------
but in having new eyes."

Offlinezootroid
Stranger
    #6357288 - 12/11/06 10:20 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Cryptix said:
Quote:

zootroid said:

Like I said earlier in this thread, once I made a firecracker then forgot about it in my bag for a few months, I found it again and there was no mold on it so I ate it, got high as fuck...

Ooops, my apologies. I've read most of this thread, obviously not your post  :wink:

Anyways, that's pretty sweet that it lasted that long :laugh: Probably because all that stuff has loads of preservatives in it anyways.

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
    #6357475 - 12/11/06 11:44 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I love me some firecrackers. Best cannabis high ever.

OfflineVampireSlayer
killing ghosts,zombies andvampires forlife
Male User Gallery

#6357671 - 12/11/06 01:02 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I made one last night and got super high! I have one in the oven right now! :wink: thanks for this idea!!

--------------------
I Don't come to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places

InvisibleTacticalBongRip
Curious Observer
 User Gallery

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: VampireSlayer]
    #6357750 - 12/11/06 01:28 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Now I want to know what else I can put my herb in. Ever try cooking up some eggs with cannabis in them? Would that work or is butter/oil a necessity when eating cannabis?

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

#6363876 - 12/12/06 09:20 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

technically anything with enough fat for the THC to bond with will work... I'd stick to the butters or oils though

--------------------
but in having new eyes."

Invisiblelearning_byte
click here
 User Gallery

#6364049 - 12/12/06 10:08 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

what about high tolerance? Suppose you have a very high tolerance do you need to eat more of those like at least 1.5 or more?

--------------------

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: learning_byte]
    #6364109 - 12/12/06 10:21 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

i smoke about 4 times everyday, some days i will just eat a gram worth and be good all day.

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

#6364209 - 12/12/06 10:54 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

learning_byte said:
what about high tolerance? Suppose you have a very high tolerance do you need to eat more of those like at least 1.5 or more?

Tolerance from smoking does not cross over to tolerance to eating in my experience

--------------------
but in having new eyes."

Edited by Cryptix (12/12/06 11:01 PM)

Invisiblelearning_byte
click here
 User Gallery

#6364702 - 12/13/06 01:40 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I ll bake me some ganga tomorrow!

--------------------

InvisibleTacticalBongRip
Curious Observer
 User Gallery

#6364894 - 12/13/06 04:40 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Yea I've been an everyday smoker for years and the first time I made them (firecrackers) I had 1 gram worth and it is the highest I can remember ever getting off pot.

Offlinea2ndopinion
a real smart ass
Female

#6365374 - 12/13/06 09:41 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

KidBotany said:
the thc and peanut oil usualy get soaked into the cracker, making the whole thing one solid biscuit of yum.

OH! i REALLY want me a solid biscuit of yum!!!!!

--------------------
Boo, you whore.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6366363 - 12/13/06 02:48 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

:rofl:

OfflineVampireSlayer
killing ghosts,zombies andvampires forlife
Male User Gallery

#6366375 - 12/13/06 02:50 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

all i'm saying is I got higher off this shit than I ever got from smoking! at first i thought it wasn't working but it took like 3 hours to kick in! but when it did i was HIIIIGGGH and I used to smoke an ounce a week.

shiiiit i'm makin me one right now =)

--------------------
I Don't come to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places

Edited by Pikashroom (12/13/06 02:51 PM)

Invisiblehcrider
 User Gallery
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: VampireSlayer]
    #6366415 - 12/13/06 03:00 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

they deffinatly do get you higher, i love em.

OfflineThreePieceSuit
disastrophe
Male User Gallery

Loc: East Coast of Canada
    #6366826 - 12/13/06 04:35 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I've heard people say they've eaten a gram and got super baked. Didn't cook it all. Just dropped a nug down the hatch.
I don't have the pot or the time to try this, but can anyone confirm/disprove that eating pot uncooked can get you high?
Go guinea pi-er... friends!

Eat that weed!

--------------------
:mafioso:
I'm so lucrative, even my birthday suit is in three pieces.

Invisiblelearning_byte
click here
 User Gallery

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: ThreePieceSuit]
    #6367849 - 12/13/06 08:44 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I did once, but i ate a handful of regs with yogurt. Maybe it hit me hard because it was a lot of herb maybe it was because the mix, dunno. So far that was the most intense and weird experience on pot ever. It was so surreal, another level. I was tripping balls, like i thought i was in the mountains when i was next the sea and more. fun times.

i wonder how many crackers do i have to eat to reach that retardedness.

--------------------

Edited by learning_byte (12/13/06 08:45 PM)

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

#6368232 - 12/13/06 10:12 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

learning_byte said:
I did once, but i ate a handful of regs with yogurt. Maybe it hit me hard because it was a lot of herb maybe it was because the mix, dunno. So far that was the most intense and weird experience on pot ever. It was so surreal, another level. I was tripping balls, like i thought i was in the mountains when i was next the sea and more. fun times.

i wonder how many crackers do i have to eat to reach that retardedness.

Ha ha ha, I didn't think that would work because the THC doesn't have anything to bond to... can somebody else give an opinion on this? Does just eating the weed get you high?

--------------------
but in having new eyes."

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6368258 - 12/13/06 10:21 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

my neighbor has spoke to me of roasting whole colas over a fire and eating them with the roasted seeds, when he was younger living in mexico. he said a whole plant would get you high.

i dont see why anyone would eat an ounce or more of pot just for a high though. im sure some good indicas would only take like an ounce, given it wasnt baked or roasted.

Invisiblelearning_byte
click here
 User Gallery

#6368292 - 12/13/06 10:29 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

That was back in the daY in South America a QP for 20 dollars 50 the pound. So i had a QP for that weekend for me and my friends. Since we rolled and rolled so much i decided to eat it, so I grabbed a fistful of herbs and mixed with the yogurt. It was insane.

12:30 cracker of one gram will be ingested.

--------------------

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

#6368306 - 12/13/06 10:32 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

nice get in there

--------------------
but in having new eyes."

Invisiblelearning_byte
click here
 User Gallery

#6368339 - 12/13/06 10:39 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Dude maybe the fat of the yogurt while digested with the pot.

--------------------

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

#6368382 - 12/13/06 10:50 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

maybe, that would be pretty trippy

--------------------
but in having new eyes."

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6368441 - 12/13/06 11:06 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

ive mixed special olive oil into yogurt before. coffee yogurt and ganja olive oil go great
i dont know if the yogurt itself would contain alot
though if u mixed in alot of herb then i can see that working

either way, eating alot of herb even without oils WILL get you high, it just takes alot

Offlinea2ndopinion
a real smart ass
Female

#6369716 - 12/14/06 09:56 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

my BF and i made these solid biscuits of yum last night...  we got ripped out of our heads.  thanks!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------
Boo, you whore.

Invisiblelearning_byte
click here
 User Gallery

#6369932 - 12/14/06 11:02 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I had some of these last night. They got me super stoned, next time i am going to eat the double just to see how fucked up i can get.

--------------------

Offlinea2ndopinion
a real smart ass
Female

#6370057 - 12/14/06 11:47 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

my BF said he wants to try that too, eating double. i dunno, i continued to get higher and higher all night long off just one...

--------------------
Boo, you whore.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6370212 - 12/14/06 12:27 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

a2ndopinion said: i continued to get higher and higher all night long off just one...

thats how i feel everytime  :grin:

Offlinea2ndopinion
a real smart ass
Female

#6370233 - 12/14/06 12:33 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

i know dude, it's the tits!  i can't wait to make them again!  btw, i felt like the chocolate chips were a nice touch! :wink:

--------------------
Boo, you whore.

InvisiblePhish_Dude
steppin' into yesterday
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6370480 - 12/14/06 01:37 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

god im sooo sober right now it isnt funny. i havent smoked in like 2 weeks!!!!

--------------------

Offlinea2ndopinion
a real smart ass
Female

#6370485 - 12/14/06 01:39 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

that sucks... hairy, sweaty balls.

--------------------
Boo, you whore.

Offlinea2ndopinion
a real smart ass
Female

#6371511 - 12/14/06 07:19 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

night 2 of firecracker-mania.

i am coming up right now....

--------------------
Boo, you whore.

Invisiblelearning_byte
click here
 User Gallery

#6372726 - 12/15/06 02:29 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Hahah, I was going for those bad asses tonight again but went out for a couple glasses of wine with some friends.

Tomorrow after work i ll bake me some.

Btw, that avatar is so funny.

--------------------

Offlinea2ndopinion
a real smart ass
Female

#6373083 - 12/15/06 08:34 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

learning_byte said:

thanks!  :wink:

well... my roommate and i ate the firecrackers last night.  we put .8 grams on ours.  it was my second night in a row eating them... and i got sick.  had an AWESOME time for most of the night and eventually passed out on the couch for a while.  as soon as i stood up to go to bed though, i knew i was gonna hurl.  it was balls...

could .8 grams be too much for me to handle?  i think that i could have gotten sufficiently high off of .5 g or even .4.

--------------------
Boo, you whore.

Edited by a2ndopinion (12/15/06 08:37 AM)

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

#6373934 - 12/15/06 12:25 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

a2ndopinion said:
Quote:

learning_byte said:

thanks!  :wink:

well... my roommate and i ate the firecrackers last night.  we put .8 grams on ours.  it was my second night in a row eating them... and i got sick.  had an AWESOME time for most of the night and eventually passed out on the couch for a while.  as soon as i stood up to go to bed though, i knew i was gonna hurl.  it was balls...

could .8 grams be too much for me to handle?  i think that i could have gotten sufficiently high off of .5 g or even .4.

I always use .5 now... One time when I did 2 of those I got scared I was getting too high and got really paranoid, also I was fucked for like 8-10 hours hahahha. It was an experience, but I usually just do .5 when I want to chill with the firecrackers.

--------------------
but in having new eyes."

Offlinea2ndopinion
a real smart ass
Female

#6374175 - 12/15/06 01:30 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

yeah i definitely think that .8 might be too much for me to handle. i ate it around 8:30pm yesterday... now i'm sitting at work and it's 3:30pm and i feel like i'm getting high again. wicked...

--------------------
Boo, you whore.

OfflineJustK
Male

#6374344 - 12/15/06 02:23 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

might be placebo.

--------------------
Dont get caught dancing.

It's just, K.

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

#6374689 - 12/15/06 04:56 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

JustK said:
might be placebo.

I doubt it...

One time my friend made these crackers... and he ate them at like 11 o clock, then he was waiting until 2 am and they didn't kick in. So he just went to bed.

When he woke up the next morning for school the crackers played a nice little trick on him and needless to say, it was a good morning.

--------------------
but in having new eyes."

Offlinerandomdude123456
-
Male
Loc: -
    #6592972 - 02/21/07 07:50 AM (17 years, 30 days ago)

:ooo:

Edited by numb401 (08/11/09 03:50 PM)

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: randomdude123456]
    #6593235 - 02/21/07 10:27 AM (17 years, 30 days ago)

:yesnod:

:bouncysmoke:

--------------------

OfflineDragonHero
Beacon of Light
Male

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: randomdude123456]
    #6593257 - 02/21/07 10:36 AM (17 years, 30 days ago)

Glad this got bumped...good stuff here. I think I'm gonna try it tonight before going to see Pan's Labyrinth...

Any suggestions/warnings/etc.?

--------------------
I need a sig...I'll get on that soon.

Offlinephoenity
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: DragonHero]
    #6593584 - 02/21/07 12:12 PM (17 years, 30 days ago)

Pan's Labyrinth was AMAZING on 1g of cubes. Quite intense visually, auditorily, and emotionally.

Offlinefunkface
FriendlyStranger w/candy

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: phoenity]
    #6593771 - 02/21/07 01:18 PM (17 years, 30 days ago)

I used the recipe last weekend.  Great stuff!!  :bigweed:

OfflineDragonHero
Beacon of Light
Male

#6595919 - 02/21/07 10:18 PM (17 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

phoenity said:
Pan's Labyrinth was AMAZING on 1g of cubes. Quite intense visually, auditorily, and emotionally.

I would have loved to have experienced it that way, but didn't get a chance to even try the firecrackers tonight...no access to an oven, I left my toaster-oven elsewhere...still got to smoke first though, which was nice. Great movie, IMO.

--------------------

OfflineDragonHero
Beacon of Light
Male

#6620977 - 02/28/07 03:46 PM (17 years, 23 days ago)

To the non-believers:

Decarboxylation (as KidBotany explained early in this thread) DOES increase the potency of bud. I smoke every day, so I have an ugly tolerance. I know how much I smoke, how much I'll need to smoke, etc. I decided to try this 'baking' method out and see if it's all that it's cracked up to be.

It is. I prepared what I would normally smoke, then loaded it into the bowl, and began to smoke. It was more harsh, and tasted like shit. However, after about five hits, I stopped. I was pretty high! The next day I woke up and checked...I still had more than half the bowl left. So I smoked that last night...got high...and I STILL have some left in the bowl.

I have one bowl's worth of weed in some peanut-butter on graham crackers with chocolate chips in the oven as I now type, and I will be logging the experience.

Decarboxylation FTW.

-Anj

--------------------

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

#6621071 - 02/28/07 04:11 PM (17 years, 23 days ago)

So what was your method again? I dont wanna search through all these posts

--------------------

OfflineThe_Rastaman
Stranger
    #6627705 - 03/02/07 10:58 AM (17 years, 21 days ago)

I've been reading through this whole thread and want to try them so bad. My parents are leaving town for two weeks very soon and I'm going to attempt to bake them then, but are there any other recipes that don't involve peanut butter? I can't stand it and my buddy is allergic... I saw the Chai recipe but that doesn't sound too appezing either.

What if I just use butter? Make like a graham cracker/butter concoction? Is there anything I can use as a peanut butter substitute?

Awesome thread by the way!

EDIT: I was just doing some more browsing and came across this thing called the Leary Biscuit... basically take some bud, put it on a cracker, put a slice of cheese on top, and microwave it. You think if I bake the weed first and then put it on the cracker and microwave it I'll have the same effects of a firecracker? How much weed should I use? .5 or more because the cheese is different then peanut butter?

Edited by The_Rastaman (03/02/07 11:49 AM)

Offlineodd_one
Friendly
Male

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: The_Rastaman]
    #6630737 - 03/03/07 05:50 AM (17 years, 20 days ago)

I heard a good idea on here. Bake the weed, crush it up finely, and toss it into a hot pocket (already cooked). Personally, I wouldn't use a microwave to bake the weed. It's harder to control the temperature. Stick with an oven. 200 degrees for 10-15 minutes should do it.

Edited by odd_one (03/03/07 05:53 AM)

OfflineThe_Rastaman
Stranger
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: odd_one]
    #6642046 - 03/06/07 04:04 PM (17 years, 17 days ago)

I just made these tonight although with a little bit different recipe. I pre-baked the weed at 200 degrees for around 15 mins... ground it up really fine, took three crackers and spread a little butter on each. Placed the weed on the butter and then topped it with some cheese. I don't know what part of me thought these might actually taste good... man, they were hard to get down. Just finished eating them about 15 mins ago. Had about a .6 of some kind bud all together... I'll let you know how it goes.

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

#6642075 - 03/06/07 04:15 PM (17 years, 17 days ago)

Expect it hit at the latest 2 and half hours!

--------------------

OfflineKinematics
coyote vision

Loc: Colorado
    #6702450 - 03/23/07 08:51 AM (17 years, 13 hours ago)

5 minutes ago ingested 1 Ritz/peanut butter firecracker with around .5 grams estimating. Cooked on 350 for 20 minutes after prebaking the pot. Tasted delicious!

We'll see how it goes. :smile:

InvisiblePsilobuds

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Kinematics]
    #6703911 - 03/23/07 05:45 PM (17 years, 4 hours ago)

staying at my mums this weekend, just used her oven, didnt realise it was C not F.. (oops 482 not 250 :@)  vapourised my buds, ahh well 2 grams down the drain for my stupidity :p i only did it for 5mins when i realised it only went up to 250, so it has to be F,  duh.. while i was writing this post i was smokibf it and it got me pretty stoned i think, maybe coz ive got shrooms in my body fro last night :shocked:

Edited by Psilobuds (03/23/07 05:51 PM)

OfflineLovebites
Friend :)
Male

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Psilobuds]
    #6704401 - 03/23/07 08:40 PM (17 years, 1 hour ago)

I'm cooking some right now(on hobnobs) probably 2 grams split between 4 sandwiches... What is the optimum baking temp and time for just regularly cured weed? Not dry to the bone, but dry enough to bust up really fine.

--------------------
Tease me, please me baby!

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Lovebites]
    #6704518 - 03/23/07 09:29 PM (17 years, 1 hour ago)

Now that some time has passed since I started this thread, I've tried this method multiple times.

Worked great everytime so far, usually I use less than great weed and about a gram of it, with a little dank mixed in.

InvisibleTheEnd
Strange Daze

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Lovebites]
    #6706657 - 03/24/07 02:56 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Lovebites said:
I'm cooking some right now(on hobnobs) probably 2 grams split between 4 sandwiches... What is the optimum baking temp and time for just regularly cured weed? Not dry to the bone, but dry enough to bust up really fine.

If you don't want it super super dry, try baking it at 220f for 10-12 minutes. Should still be dry enough to crumble up and do the trick.

--------------------

Offlineboatshow
Stranger

#6706865 - 03/24/07 04:06 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

The_Rastaman said:
I've been reading through this whole thread and want to try them so bad. My parents are leaving town for two weeks very soon and I'm going to attempt to bake them then, but are there any other recipes that don't involve peanut butter? I can't stand it and my buddy is allergic... I saw the Chai recipe but that doesn't sound too appezing either.

You can replace the peanut butter with Nutella. Works just as good, and tastes even better. I just prepare them the exact same way as on the first page of this thread. Works great.

--------------------
I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked,
Dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix,
Angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night

InvisibleStroFun
Repeater

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: boatshow]
    #6716326 - 03/27/07 12:31 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I wonder how this would work with hash/oil.  :laugh:

OfflineLovebites
Friend :)
Male

#6716337 - 03/27/07 12:33 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

It would most def. be easier. You can even melt hash/oil in a spoon with peanut oil or any high fat based oils.

--------------------
Tease me, please me baby!

Offlinetoona03
Stranger
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe *DELETED* [Re: Dihnekis]
    #7821164 - 01/01/08 06:53 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by toona03

Reason for deletion: deleting activity

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Male User Gallery

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: toona03]
    #7821715 - 01/01/08 09:12 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Did you "pre-heat" the toaster oven to 350 or did you set it to 350 and then just pop in the firecrackers 2 inches from the element?

Offlinetoona03
Stranger
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe *DELETED* [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #7821825 - 01/01/08 09:45 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by toona03

Reason for deletion: removing activity

OfflineSeventy
equanimitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada (PNW)
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: toona03]
    #7821978 - 01/01/08 10:46 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

toona03 said:
...waited a few minutes for it to heat up...

so you did preheat it then! your cookies were just too close to the elements man, it scorched 'em. just make them in a regular oven.

Offlinemindspin
Heirophant

#8052740 - 02/21/08 04:59 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

I'm about to try this myself, but I have a tip for those who haven't achieved success (hopefully I will).

Oven temperatures -- Often times your oven can be up to 50-70 degrees off from what you think it is. You can remedy this by purchasing a cheap oven thermometer at a supermarket or department store. (Walmart, Target) I know this because I frequently bake homemade bread, and I know that the oven in my apartment is 50 degrees over-calculated. Hope this helps!

Offlinemachinehead
Stranger
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: mindspin]
    #8178889 - 03/22/08 06:40 AM (16 years, 15 hours ago)

Thanks to this thread (which is top-ranked in a Google search of marijuana firecrackers), I tried my first firecrackers the other night -- GREAT!

One point that no one addressed so far is firecrackers vs. brownies. The merit of firecrackers is quick 'n easy. You can make them in half an hour, and if baked on a piece of aluminum foil, there's no clean-up. One demerit, though: the bud flakes have to be mixed with the peanut butter and eaten. I like peanut butter, but my pre-baked bud turned it kind of grayish-brown when mixed in with a toothpick. Definitely not as appetizing as regular "non-fortified" peanut butter. It was OK for me, but my girlfriend would be going "ooh, yuck."

For brownies, I set aside a whole afternoon to make a batch. It can take 30 or 45 minutes to grind up a quarter ounce or more. Then, after dumping the bud into the simmering butter, 20 minutes is recommended, but I usually give it a couple of hours for thorough extraction. Then strain and pour the pot butter into the brownie mix, and it's another 30 minutes baking time. Plus dishes to clean up. Total 3 hours or more.

However: the merit of brownies is no bud flakes mixed into the recipe. The THC is dissolved in the pot butter (turning it green), and then the flakes are filtered out by pouring the pot butter through cheesecloth. Butter or oil is part of the brownie recipe anyhow. So the taste is not altered. Most people like brownies and find them more palatable than peanut butter -- also less filling because there are no crackers involved. The rest of the batch can be frozen and keeps fine.

My impression that the extraction of THC into butter or oil is slightly more efficient when done as a separate process. When you stir the bud flakes into melted butter, definitely every flake is coming into contact with the oil. When baked in peanut butter for 20 minutes, it's still reasonably efficient, but I'm guessing maybe 80% or 90% as efficient as making pot butter, because it can't be stirred. You are depending on a local chemical process of concentration-driven diffusion of THC through a semi-liquid matrix of peanut-butter oil. But the results are still very adequate!

Anyhow, I'm really glad to know about this quick 'n easy recipe for firecrackers.

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Male User Gallery

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: machinehead]
    #8184712 - 03/23/08 08:32 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

AS far as canna cooking goes, I'm down to one single recipe.

Cannabutter. Plain, simple cannabutter.

Crock Pot.
Some Water.
40g ground middies/schwag/regs.
1 pound butter.

Heat it up for a few hours.
Let it cool.
Heat it up again for awhile.
Strain through cheesecloth into containers.
Put in fridge until seperated into butter/nasty water.
Harvest.

This butter can be used in anything, including a simple cinnamon sugar toast. You'll end up with ~325g of cannabutter and 10g fucks me up proper. 15g could knock you out for several hours.

Keep it all in your freezer, and chop off 10g chunks. I've been doing this for awhile, and it's simply incredible.

Enjoy!

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
    #8351519 - 05/01/08 09:16 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

massive bump
but i used this thread tonite, maybe someone else will

Offlineezkiel
IV:XX

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: zSDMF]
    #8413576 - 05/17/08 04:20 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

bbbumped... making them right now

peanut butter on soda crackers with about 1.3g mixed in to 4 crackers (2 sandwich). I'll be eating them in 5 min and give a report.

EDIT #1:

Wow Didn't even realize my last post was @ 4:20. Anyways I'm feeling noticeable effects now. About an hour and a half post consumption. I'll probably smoke a pinner than settle in. I'll update when I feel peak coming on.

EDIT #2: It's been about 2 hours since and it's still coming up. I'm nice n faded.

--------------------

I've made  few spore choices in my life. :mushroom2:
Chop... Drop... and Roll

Edited by ezkiel (05/17/08 06:42 PM)

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: ezkiel]
    #8415493 - 05/18/08 04:31 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I'd just like to say that I make these bitches all the time, and tell everyone I know that smokes about them. Glad I started this thread.

Offlineezkiel
IV:XX

#8416117 - 05/18/08 12:14 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Well I got major couchlock last night from 2 cracker sandwiches. I only smoked that pinner (about 2-2.5 hours after eating) and it brought me way up. I ate em at about 4:30 and with a pinner at about 7 I was great and eventually passed out @ 11:30ish, which is what I wanted to do. Woke up at 2:30 am grabbed a bite and have caught up on almost all my missed sleep. Gonna go out tonight though I think.

--------------------

I've made  few spore choices in my life. :mushroom2:
Chop... Drop... and Roll

OfflineMrBump
Third prize is you're fired
 User Gallery

Loc: Denver, Colorado
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: ezkiel]
    #9020068 - 10/02/08 07:41 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ezkiel said:
Well I got major couchlock last night from 2 cracker sandwiches. I only smoked that pinner (about 2-2.5 hours after eating) and it brought me way up. I ate em at about 4:30 and with a pinner at about 7 I was great and eventually passed out @ 11:30ish, which is what I wanted to do. Woke up at 2:30 am grabbed a bite and have caught up on almost all my missed sleep. Gonna go out tonight though I think.

:bump:

I tried the bake and smoke method:

i only have an 1/8 of nugs so I used about two bowls' worth. 250 degrees for 13 minutes. it broke apart easily... so i smoked a few hits and I would say this did make the high a little stronger. maybe 25% better. takes most of the smell and taste out the act of smoking it. did not smell up my kitchen either.

thanks for the recipe OP, I have perfected cannibutter for brownies, but the whole process can take a while. This method sounds delicious and takes under a 1/2 hour. I think I will try it this wk end.

--------------------
If it weren't for the bloody corpses, I wouldn't have any corpses at all.

There are two ways to get to the top of an oak tree: start climbing or sit on an acorn.

Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?

OfflineGnosticWarrior
Hermit
 User Gallery

Loc: Oahu, Hawaii
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: MrBump]
    #9046339 - 10/08/08 03:51 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Just wanted to add my thanks to Dihnekis for starting the thread and to CptnGarden for the recipe.  Baking the weed does work!  My first time trying to eat weed, I just chopped up a nug and stirred it in butter on a low setting on the stove and made a rice crispy treat with it.  It didn't work.  Never wanted to waste any again.  But now I know that I didn't do it right.

This firecracker was simple to make, tasted pretty good, and hit me harder than smoking, plus lasted a lot longer too!!!  I never thought I could eat less than a gram a feel it like that.

Also tried powdered shrooms with the peanut butter and cracker! Best way i've eaten it so far.  Never tried it in chocolate yet though but, its probably more work too.

Thanks for sharing the knowledge!

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9060982 - 10/10/08 09:49 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

This has been my favorite recipe so far. A half a gram of some decent mids absolutely devastates me. I don't get high, I get immobile.

Quote:

Courtesy of CptnGarden a few years ago:

first of all, bake your pot on a sheet of tin foil at 250-260deg(EDIT: I use my lowest possible setting, which is around 200 for me) until when you pinch a nug it breaks apart into dust (usualy 10-15 mins for somewhat fresh stuff)

this is the process of converting 80-90% of whatever inactive alkaloids are left into thc and thcv
sometimes it can double or even triple the potency of your bud if you try smoking it after this process... it will bake out most of the smell and flavor though, so if your picky about that and dont care more for the medical sedation, then maybe its not for you. i can make an ounce last much longer this way though.

Get
Box of graham crackers
Chocolate chips
Toothpick

break the cracker in half so u have two equaly sized squares, and swab em both with peanut butter so theres at least 1/2cm to a full cm of peanut swabbed on one side of each cracker. You should be able to just pinch and roll a nug in your finger and have it turn into coffee-grinder style dust if you used the above method of increasing potency. Sprinkle 0.25 on each cracker half and use the toothpick to mix it in with the peanut butter... Add as many chocolate chips to one side as u think u will enjoy, and press em together, wrap em tightly in tin foil, and bake on the top or top middle rack at 320deg for 20 minutes.

one shouldnt worry about the peanut butter being runny once it heats, and the tinfoil makes sure theres no mess and that it doesnt burn the outside but lets it heat to the right temperatures. when the peanut butter gets hot it will turn solid like clay, it doesnt get runny.

Graham crackers are best for this cause they add to the flavor, i used to just add saltines and it wasnt that good. now i add graham crackers and a few chocolate chips, the thc and peanut oil usualy get soaked into the cracker, making the whole thing one solid biscuit of yum.

anyways, make a few of these and use that preparation i first spoke of, it will make a whole world of difference to your potency both edible and smoked.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Offlinetheleoj
Stranger
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: blewmeanie]
    #9440871 - 12/15/08 11:29 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Fantastic recipe that truly deserves a bump

Invisibleaccountant
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: theleoj]
    #9440973 - 12/15/08 11:49 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I used 2g in my firecrackers last night and slept from 10:30pm -12:30pm.  They rock your world soooo hard.  The "most important" thing I have found to remember is to use "organic peanut butter".

Offlinetheleoj
Stranger
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: accountant]
    #9440996 - 12/15/08 11:53 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

why use organic peanut butter?

Offlinethekwazz
Calm.Collected.German
Male User Gallery

Loc: City of murder, GA
    #9441021 - 12/15/08 11:57 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Organic peanut butter has a lot more natural fats and oils, I'm fairly sure. It tends not to run as bad as say, Jif, in my trial and error.

--------------------

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

OfflineGlassjaw
Bettysmith

#9441158 - 12/16/08 12:18 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

theleoj said:
why use organic peanut butter?

Because it has a lot more fat than regular, so much more THC is absorbed into the peanutbutter.

--------------------

Invisibleaccountant
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Glassjaw]
    #9441186 - 12/16/08 12:26 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Every time I had used regular peanut butter was a waste.  The first time I tried organic I was blown away.  I can feel even little bits using organic and with regular I have wondered before if I even feel it.

Offlinethekwazz
Calm.Collected.German
Male User Gallery

Loc: City of murder, GA
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Glassjaw]
    #9441189 - 12/16/08 12:26 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, what he said. :werd:

--------------------

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go on an overnight drunk, and in 10 days I'm going to set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it. Anyone who wants to tag along is more than welcome.

Offlinetheleoj
Stranger
    #9441221 - 12/16/08 12:30 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Awesome, I've had mixed results with good old Jif, I think I'll make the switch and see how it works out. Thanks for the tip

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Male User Gallery

#9441488 - 12/16/08 01:28 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I only use natural peanut butter anyway... Natural is key, organic or not is your call.

Offlineyoghurt_time
Stranger

#9512883 - 12/29/08 03:25 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

I've made firecrackers before but not with the 'pre-bake' method described above and they were actually pretty sweet- I was pretty high, having trouble understanding what people were saying to me at one point... Well it wan't as if I couldn't understand, because talking back was easy, but somehow the words weren't quite getting through...anyway, I digress, lol.

But once you have baked your weed, does this affect the weight much, or is it the same? Cos I guessed it would dry it out in the oven, right? So when you say use 5g, is that 5g baked weed or 5g weighed out first, then baked?

I dunno if it makes any difference, but I don't want to have too much, cos i did that once and it wasn't that fun.

I don't smoke/bake that often btw, so I guess my threshhold is slightly lower. I just wanted to break out some firecrackers for new years!

Thanks!

Yog

OfflineHits of Sunshine
Raft Guide

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: yoghurt_time]
    #9513650 - 12/29/08 05:54 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Just made and ate one about 30 minutes ago.
Thanks for the recipes and all that everyone.
:thumbup:

Edit: Could you use chunky peanut butter? I have some generic creamy that I used before but I have some chunky natural stuff too. I was reading that natural is way better to use. I dont think it would matter if it was chunky but would anyone say otherwise?

Edited by Hits of Sunshine (12/29/08 07:18 PM)

Invisibleblewmeanie

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Hits of Sunshine]
    #9516527 - 12/30/08 03:56 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

It doesn't matter.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Male User Gallery

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: yoghurt_time]
    #9522296 - 12/31/08 05:55 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

yoghurt_time said:
So when you say use 5g, is that 5g baked weed or 5g weighed out first, then baked? 

It's actually .5 as in POINT 5... half a gram. :smirk:

And pre baking it will lower the weight, but thats all water anyway so fuck it. Measure the half gram, then bake if you need too. If the weed is really dry, there is no real need.

Offlinensxviper
Stranger

#9522385 - 12/31/08 06:41 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Just my 2 cents on this.

When I make firecrackers I don't preheat the buds. I used Ritz Crackers, Skippy's Natural Peanut Butter, Bud Grinder, Toothpicks and Aluminum Foil. The method is pretty much similar to most of the other firecracker recipes out there. Except when it comes to cooking it, I don't cover the firecrackers completely in foil only because foil (aluminum or tin) has a high heat tolerance which could cause some firecrackers to fail. Instead I just grab two sheets of foil, fold it in half once and place one sheet on the top and the other sheet on the bottom of the firecracker. It'll kind of look like the foil is sandwiching the firecracker. This slight modification helps prevent the crackers from burning while letting the insides cook properly. I normally bake them at 350 degrees at 20-25 minutes in a toaster oven. The time it takes to cook it depends on if the peanut butter is cold,  if you have preheated your oven (it's recommended to preheat your oven), and/or the amount of firecrackers in the oven. Remember, the more buds you use, the more peanut butter you need to use. Instead of putting .5g on one cracker, spread it out to 2-3 crackers to prevent wasting (this has a lot to do with surface area of the buds and peanut butter which is why the toothpick is important).

What bothers me the most is what the optimal temperature is to cook the firecrackers. I still haven't tested it at less than 300 degrees. I've done both 350, 325, and 300 degrees and each firecracker got me stoned but couldn't figure out exactly how stoned I got.

Once you sucessfully made firecrackers, try mixing them with other drugs. I've done them with E and the come up was mellow but fun. I've also done it with shrooms and the come up was slow going but intense.

InvisibleHarri

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Hits of Sunshine]
    #9523304 - 12/31/08 11:39 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

how long does it take to start feeling it?

Offlinesirdonut
riding the cosmic giggle
 User Gallery

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Harri]
    #9536397 - 01/03/09 06:29 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I just made up a bit of spaghetti and put around a gram and half on some garlic bread I made... I love the nice slow rise of edibles. :thumbup:

--------------------
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

OfflineYelloshroom
Stranger

#12939079 - 07/23/10 01:05 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

So on Monday night I did everything CptnGarden said to do, I even went to the store n' bough some gram crackers (honey maid). I preheated my herb and the smell wasn't that strong although I did have the oven fan on. I was also only cooking about a gram or so but you could really smell it if you were next to the oven. I put some extra crunchy Skippy peanut butter on 2 crackers when the bud was done. It was pretty fresh so I put it in there for 15 minutes at 250. When it was done it was perfect I recommend preheating if only for the simplicity of getting it on the cracker because all I had to do was roll the nuggets with my fingers. Then I took a toothpick and mixed about 0.5 grams in with the peanut butter. I did the same with the other side of the gram cracker that I broke in half, I put it together, wrapped it in tin foil and then cooked it at 320 for 20 minutes (without adding chocolate chips).

It was pretty late so I ate it on Wednesday morning right when I woke up. It was probably around 12pm something when it started to kick in probably took 30 minutes or less. It came on strong but then it got stronger... it kicked my ass I was trying to go to the library but about 0.7 miles there I realized that it wasn't going to happen and that I needed to lay down. Trying not to puke I walked home and puked Firecrack chunks in the living room. I was uncomfortably high and decided to eat all the pizza because maybe it would make me recover faster. Eventually I decided to lie down and ride it out and not panic. The words "process of converting 80-90% of whatever inactive alkaloids" and "it can double or even triple the potency" kept goin' through my mind.

My high was kind of panicky at first until I lay down then was literally to high to panic. I felt like I was an alien and that I was experiencing death n' started to understand things like life better. Things started being clearer.  I felt like I was being sucked into this energy n' that's what happens when we die. It was pretty wild. Finally I fell asleep and woke up baked but then just went back to sleep when I woke up the next day I felt like nothing happened.

Anyway I blame myself I should've done more reading in this thread I guess I made a double? This was my first time. So I blame inexperience. I recommend not telling your friend because they usually think you're rubbing it in even though it wasn't a good experience. I also thank my location going to the library was a big mistake and I recommend everyone to just lie down if there not having a good time. The worse place would have to be next to a hospital because I would've gone inside.

What I learned? That Firecrackers can kick your ass n' totally sedate you. Don't panic and just fucking lie down. Lying down was probably the best thing I did next to puking the rest of the shit out. N' remember I felt absolutely fine the next day.

Thanks for reading and be safe and smart. :smile:

InvisibleJanamil

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Yelloshroom]
    #12939382 - 07/23/10 05:02 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

dude dont know why many people dont this maybe Im just one of the only people that thought of it.

Key to all firecracker recipes, add olive oil to your peantbutter. Make it more fatty, more oil, more absorbent. Once its almost liquid but not there yet, its perfect.

Offlinefreemind
Stranger
Male

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Yelloshroom]
    #12972194 - 07/29/10 02:09 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Yelloshroom said:
I was uncomfortably high and decided to eat all the pizza

--------------------

OfflinejdogGA15
Jdog
Male

Loc: Georgia,US
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: freemind]
    #12972388 - 07/29/10 02:44 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

hell i would do 20 munites on the 375,with about a g in each cracker and eat about 3-4.thats what i ussally do.very intense,extremly fun:)and use some very mellowing high grade indica for a chill kind of trip and high grade sativa for a trippy kind of trip.lol

--------------------
"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough." -Einstein

"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Mckenna

My List(things consumed):DXM,Nn-DMT,Cannabis,many JWH like chems,2c-E,many Psilocybe mushrooms,cocaine,Many different benzos,opiates,and barbs,MDA,MDMA,Methamphetamine,LSD,Crack,alcohol,benadryl(at recreational doses),caffine,tabacco,Inhalants,Carispradol,Nitrous Oxide,salvia,indian warrior

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15270285 ; ^^^========TRADE LIST

Offlinemattcsa
Mystic
Male

Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: jdogGA15]
    #12972609 - 07/29/10 03:16 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Yelloshroom said:
So on Monday night I did everything CptnGarden said to do, I even went to the store n' bough some gram crackers (honey maid). I preheated my herb and the smell wasn't that strong although I did have the oven fan on. I was also only cooking about a gram or so but you could really smell it if you were next to the oven. I put some extra crunchy Skippy peanut butter on 2 crackers when the bud was done. It was pretty fresh so I put it in there for 15 minutes at 250. When it was done it was perfect I recommend preheating if only for the simplicity of getting it on the cracker because all I had to do was roll the nuggets with my fingers. Then I took a toothpick and mixed about 0.5 grams in with the peanut butter. I did the same with the other side of the gram cracker that I broke in half, I put it together, wrapped it in tin foil and then cooked it at 320 for 20 minutes (without adding chocolate chips).

It was pretty late so I ate it on Wednesday morning right when I woke up. It was probably around 12pm something when it started to kick in probably took 30 minutes or less. It came on strong but then it got stronger... it kicked my ass I was trying to go to the library but about 0.7 miles there I realized that it wasn't going to happen and that I needed to lay down. Trying not to puke I walked home and puked Firecrack chunks in the living room. I was uncomfortably high and decided to eat all the pizza because maybe it would make me recover faster. Eventually I decided to lie down and ride it out and not panic. The words "process of converting 80-90% of whatever inactive alkaloids" and "it can double or even triple the potency" kept goin' through my mind.

My high was kind of panicky at first until I lay down then was literally to high to panic. I felt like I was an alien and that I was experiencing death n' started to understand things like life better. Things started being clearer.  I felt like I was being sucked into this energy n' that's what happens when we die. It was pretty wild. Finally I fell asleep and woke up baked but then just went back to sleep when I woke up the next day I felt like nothing happened.

Anyway I blame myself I should've done more reading in this thread I guess I made a double? This was my first time. So I blame inexperience. I recommend not telling your friend because they usually think you're rubbing it in even though it wasn't a good experience. I also thank my location going to the library was a big mistake and I recommend everyone to just lie down if there not having a good time. The worse place would have to be next to a hospital because I would've gone inside.

What I learned? That Firecrackers can kick your ass n' totally sedate you. Don't panic and just fucking lie down. Lying down was probably the best thing I did next to puking the rest of the shit out. N' remember I felt absolutely fine the next day.

Thanks for reading and be safe and smart. :smile:

Damn, thats funny!

I made one a few weeks back with 0.5 of a gram. It was my first time eating cannabis. Great recipe. What i really enjoyed was the coming up feeling i got, which came on slow and lasted much longer than when you smoke. But once it peaked, i was blitzed. The next time i make one I think i'll use maybe half of what i used...

Invisibleblewmeanie

Folding@home Statistics
    #14524376 - 05/28/11 12:05 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

blewmeanie said:
This has been my favorite recipe so far. A half a gram of some decent mids absolutely devastates me. I don't get high, I get immobile.

Quote:

Courtesy of CptnGarden a few years ago:

first of all, bake your pot on a sheet of tin foil at 250-260deg(EDIT: I use my lowest possible setting, which is around 200 for me) until when you pinch a nug it breaks apart into dust (usualy 10-15 mins for somewhat fresh stuff)

Get
Box of graham crackers
Chocolate chips
Toothpick

Just made some of these again tonight.

Best recipe ever!:awehigh:

Do you guys leave the stems in or take 'em out?

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

InvisibleTheEnd
Strange Daze

#14524691 - 05/28/11 01:52 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I usually leave them in if I'm able to crumble them up pretty good, but if not you end up chewing on branches.

Depends on the texture of the weed I guess.

--------------------

OfflineMarijuana
Stranger
    #15204237 - 10/10/11 08:23 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I tried your recipe step by step several times and it did not work. I Tried several recipes and none seemed to work. I wasted about an 8th yesterday trying to make them all day. I know its something I'm doing wrong but i don't see it. A few of the crackers gave a me a very small buzz but nothing noticeable otherwise, i'm definetly putting enough weed. I was using Skippy's since that's the only peanut butter available at the moment, i mixed it with a decent amount of vegetable/cooking oil and still nothing. i put the weed in the oven like instructed, didn't make a difference on whether i put it in the oven before or not.I need help on figuring out a fool proof recipe so i don't waste another 8th, because yesterday was a wreck, if u can help me i'd appreciate it greatly.

OfflineVicker
drunken fool
Male User Gallery

Loc: DrocnoC CA
Re: Best Firecracker Recipe [Re: Marijuana]
    #17006018 - 10/10/12 03:45 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Marijuana said:
I tried your recipe step by step several times and it did not work. I Tried several recipes and none seemed to work. I wasted about an 8th yesterday trying to make them all day. I know its something I'm doing wrong but i don't see it. A few of the crackers gave a me a very small buzz but nothing noticeable otherwise, i'm definetly putting enough weed. I was using Skippy's since that's the only peanut butter available at the moment, i mixed it with a decent amount of vegetable/cooking oil and still nothing. i put the weed in the oven like instructed, didn't make a difference on whether i put it in the oven before or not.I need help on figuring out a fool proof recipe so i don't waste another 8th, because yesterday was a wreck, if u can help me i'd appreciate it greatly.

:trollcop:

Offlinetompox
Stranger
    #20458532 - 08/22/14 10:23 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Dude holy mother of god. I just baked my weed for the first time and took 5 average hits and one huge one and underestimated it at first but then it hit me like a fucking truck. I am now one the chair. I am the chair, the chair is me.

PS the fucking agreement for this page is fucking INTENSE I just made my account to post this and that shit freaked me out

:blazed:  :blazed:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder