Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWillsk8t4shrooms
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Utrecht, Netherlands
Dosage for firecrackers with out scale
    #6428291 - 01/05/07 02:39 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I know I should have a scale, I took a picture of how much mj I have ground up right now. Would this be enough? More or less? I want to be pretty stoned but I dont want to be tripping.. I weigh 120 pounds and smoke almost everyday. My tolerence is really low. I could smoke 1/15 of what I have ground up and get moderatly high. These are some pretty high quality buds.

--------------------

“we have some shroomers in aisle twelve, I repeat, shroomers on aisle twelve.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: Dosage for firecrackers with out scale [Re: Willsk8t4shrooms]
    #6428319 - 01/05/07 02:46 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

That looks like it will give you a nice ride took me 3 and half hours tor each my peak! have fun

--------------------

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: Dosage for firecrackers with out scale [Re: AJ4U]
    #6428827 - 01/05/07 06:07 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

i have no experience with this, but i would go for half, maybe 2 spliffs worth.

but i have no clue whatsoever.

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
Re: Dosage for firecrackers with out scale [Re: blacksun]
    #6428853 - 01/05/07 06:17 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

What? Tripping? You wont "tripp" off of weed. Roll that shit up, and smoke it all. I rolled probably 3-5 times that into a blunt, about 10-20 times a day(for the 5 years before I got onto probation) of redicalous weed. I get off tuesday, and plan on doing the same. But with not tolerance, that in a joint should do the trick

OfflineWillsk8t4shrooms
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Dosage for firecrackers with out scale [Re: resin]
    #6429347 - 01/05/07 08:46 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Im not looking to smoke it cause I can do that all the time Im looking for alot longer high 5 hours around. And it is possible to trip off of weed although it is quite different than shrooms or lsd.

--------------------

Offlineresin
Ghetto Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ca$hville
    #6429446 - 01/05/07 09:12 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Ive been smoking going on 10 years now. Ive smoked weed from amsterdamn(smuggled back in a girls pussy), and weed grown from sensiseeds, dutch passion, and mark emery. Ive smoked a half of super silver haze, in a couple hours outta blunts, and have done this many many times with various strains of weed.

Ive smoked hashplant x g-13. Ive smoked every strain imagainable, in huge quanities. Ive ate ounces upon ounces of weed. Ive drank weed tea, ive snorted keif.Ive quit smokin weed, and started smoking again after months of probation, several times.

Ive never once, tripped off of weed. That shit IS NOT a hallucinogen, despite the fucked up governments opionion's.Ive also never met a person who said theyve tripped off of weed,and ive sold weed going og 5 years. Ima make a poll so you can see the same results. If your tripping off weed, that shits laced. Smoke that bitch in a joint, and put it out, and relight it.

OfflineWillsk8t4shrooms
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#6429688 - 01/05/07 10:48 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Alright, I would like to see if its true because I have not experienced it myself, but I have read experiences and heard from people that have.  A girls pussy? hahaha  :hehehe:  PS. Those firecrackers I made are starting to kick in  :bouncysmoke:

--------------------

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Santa Cruz, CA
    #6429888 - 01/06/07 01:02 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Firecracker???? This is just weed? You wont trip. I have seen some shit though.

I have mildly hallucinated off weed. This was the first or second time i got high though. I had a girlfriend say she thought i was a fish after smoking some good dope. I gave my buddy a bagel bite and told him it was a whole pizza, he believed me. Tolerance has allot to do with it.

--------------------
----------------
"With an abundance of Cyanescens... i would never touch another Cubensis again."

Offlinelearysprotoge
Stranger
    #6430234 - 01/06/07 05:36 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

resin said:
"..... ive snorted keif."

Lol, this dude knows, what hes talkin about...;P

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

Loc: I love tits
    #6431637 - 01/06/07 03:48 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

resin said:
Ive been smoking going on 10 years now. Ive smoked weed from amsterdamn(smuggled back in a girls pussy), and weed grown from sensiseeds, dutch passion, and mark emery. Ive smoked a half of super silver haze, in a couple hours outta blunts, and have done this many many times with various strains of weed.

Ive smoked hashplant x g-13. Ive smoked every strain imagainable, in huge quanities. Ive ate ounces upon ounces of weed. Ive drank weed tea, ive snorted keif.Ive quit smokin weed, and started smoking again after months of probation, several times.

Ive never once, tripped off of weed. That shit IS NOT a hallucinogen, despite the fucked up governments opionion's.Ive also never met a person who said theyve tripped off of weed,and ive sold weed going og 5 years. Ima make a poll so you can see the same results. If your tripping off weed, that shits laced. Smoke that bitch in a joint, and put it out, and relight it.

snorting keif doesn't do anything but waste keif... weed isn't water soluble, and can't absorb by insuflation...

and one time i took a break off smoking for a while, then smoked a Q to myself, and i was tripping pretty hard, i didn't have any huge hallucinations but shit looks really bright and wavy kind of

--------------------
"The real voyage of discovery
consists not in seeing new landscapes,
but in having new eyes."

"Small doses suck dogs cocks, smoke that shit until the elves piss in your eyes. " -Hanky

OfflineCryptix
Psilocybian
Male User Gallery

Loc: I love tits
Re: Dosage for firecrackers with out scale [Re: Cryptix]
    #6431644 - 01/06/07 03:49 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

BTW, thats enough weed for a good firecracker, expect to be high for quite some time

--------------------
"The real voyage of discovery
consists not in seeing new landscapes,
but in having new eyes."

"Small doses suck dogs cocks, smoke that shit until the elves piss in your eyes. " -Hanky

OfflineWoahtubulardude
Some Hippy Dude
Male
Re: Dosage for firecrackers with out scale [Re: Cryptix]
    #6431838 - 01/06/07 04:34 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I'm pretty sure if you put like 1.5-2 grams on one, you'd probably be so high to the point where everything looks different, I've heard people compare them to mushie trips.
I haven't had a chance to try yet though =(
Peace

Offlinethongster
Home Grown Hero
Male

Loc: Down The Street
Re: Dosage for firecrackers with out scale [Re: Woahtubulardude]
    #6432097 - 01/06/07 06:04 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

You can get some weird shit happening while smoking weed ive stoped hearing english a couple of times, ppl where talking to me and i knew they where talking but all i could hear was giberish .

--------------------
"In the land of the limbless the one-armed drummer is king"

Sidewalk Chemist

First Time Tripping My Story

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Re: Dosage for firecrackers with out scale [Re: thongster]
    #6432176 - 01/06/07 06:43 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Most of any hallucinations i have gotten in the past were mostly auditory hallucinatons. Hearing things that weren't there like silence. I could hear silence ?!? I have had echoing in voices before. I beleived my heart was beating to the tempo of pink floyd once, and i could feel it in my chest.

I have temporarily lost vision before and when it came back i didn't know where i was, or who i was with, or what i was doing, or what time of day it was. Temporarily of course. It's weird comming back.

--------------------
----------------
"With an abundance of Cyanescens... i would never touch another Cubensis again."

OfflinesHrOoMeRrR420
Narcotics Agent
Male

Loc: Canada
    #6435477 - 01/07/07 05:25 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

resin said:

hahahaha... funny.. anyways I've drank a full glass of weed butter cooked with an oz of 3\4 shake and 1\4 keif split between 3 people (I would not recommend drinking butter in anyway shape or form and I do realize this was a stupid idea). Anyone who says you cant hallucinate off weed has obviously no experience with eating weed (using the correct method). I was basically paralyzed to the couch for 5 hours unable to sleep (even though oral marajuana gets you extremely tired as many of you may know, after eating a large amount it becomes like a psychedelic where as you cannot sleep, at least for me)

I was hallucinating quite hardcore about equal to 2grams of mushrooms (I have a really low tolerence to mushrooms) But it was a much different look than mushroom visuals. Also I heard a radio station playing through my head for about an hour (at 2am) which I thought was coming from upstairs but obviously not. The radio station playing through my head was filled with jamacians and reaggae songs (even though I dont listen to reaggae I think it might have to do with the fact that my friend does and I was always hanging out around there at the time). Also everytime I went to the washroom I would hear voices talking to me. My friends (2 other guys who drank the butter) started doing rails of blow (which I do not do) my one friend was out of his mind I've known him since kindergarten and he was like a completely different person. His face was contorting all weird and he was making fucked up faces and acting like a complete fucking moron. Later on in the night I remember us all standing around talking all fucked up like we were just coming down from a hardcore mushroom trip just thinking about it all.

InvisiblePhish_Dude
steppin' into yesterday
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: secret tweeker pad Flag
Re: Dosage for firecrackers with out scale [Re: thongster]
    #6435871 - 01/07/07 06:51 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

thongster said:
You can get some weird shit happening while smoking weed ive stoped hearing english a couple of times, ppl where talking to me and i knew they where talking but all i could hear was giberish .

almost same thing with me- i could understand what they were saying but it didn't register in my brain. so i could hear/understand them but i didn't know what they were saying.

--------------------

Invisiblelearning_byte
click here
 User Gallery

Re: Dosage for firecrackers with out scale [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #6436147 - 01/07/07 07:58 PM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I made 8 crackers with extra greens inside ate 3 went to work came back after 2 hours then ate 5. I hope they all kick soon.

Dude the first time i ate pot, i ate it raw with yogurt a big amount of it. More like crunchy pot with yogurt flavor, after maybe an hour or so i was tripping, i was hearing shit that wasn't there, and in my head i was understanding and making conclusions what the sounds were, my perspective of location was changed, I felt like i was in the mountains, in some town that was some kind of ruins and the sounds were from there While I was a block away from the beach.

This sound I remember was a whistle that came from not too far from where I was, after that I heard the same whistle from another location, and then from another location and then it keep going following an order going around ofthe town of where I was, but i was the only one listening to them. My friends were looking at me and they were like wtf?

After that everything became blurry I became totally intoxicated, i didn't have any of the rum that was being going around with the friends, They were telling me i was saying the mice are coming .. but mad serious. Insanity. I had cook pot after and all, never had reached that level again, this was in South America so I assume i was a Sativa plant if that matters. I haven't tried the combination of the yogurt and pot again.

Crackers feeling stronger now.

--------------------

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Re: Dosage for firecrackers with out scale [Re: learning_byte]
    #6437097 - 01/08/07 12:36 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

wait nobody answered me i think.....

what is a firecracker. Is this just another name for a joint?

Sory maybe i didn't make it look like a real question.

--------------------
----------------

Invisibleboogertool
Stranger
Loc: are you eyeballing me?
Re: Dosage for firecrackers with out scale [Re: pscyanescens]
    #6437121 - 01/08/07 12:54 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

yeah what the fuck is a fire cracker? .... i prefer hog leg myself ....... as far as tripping on weed i think you dudes are just crazy.... the shrooms prolly did it to you in some way .... altered the way you experience other drugs or something..... weed can be powerfull no doubt.... i've smoked and ate super powerfull brownies and other foods.... smoked hash.... i never experienced anything like what you dudes are saying.... not saying you guys are liars but all the potheads i know have never had anything like that happen.... maybe you guys are nuts.... or it could be the shrooms?

InvisibleTacticalBongRip
Curious Observer
 User Gallery

Re: Dosage for firecrackers with out scale [Re: pscyanescens]
    #6437150 - 01/08/07 01:22 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

A firecracker is basically a graham cracker with peanutbutter and crumbled weed inside of it. I highly recommend trying at least once if you enjoy cannabis. Theyre very easy to make compared to making brownies and shit too ( takes about 30 mins to make 1 or a few with most of that time just waiting for the oven to do some cooking).

I was an everyday smoker when I first tried making these, and they told me to only eat 1 ( .5 gram is what you put into 1 cracker) but I figured I had high tolerance so I ate two of them. It's quite a different high than smoking, lasts longer, is more intense, gets your eyes so fucking red they feel like theyre going to bust out ofy our skull, and near the peak of the few hour long experience if you eat 1 or two of these youll probly find yourself couchlocked as I did.

I wouldnt say I've ever tripped off weed but when I ate those two firecrackers the first time I closed my eyes and tried to observe whatever my mind would show me(during the peak). So I can see why people say they have tripped from it - its just not the same type of trip you would get from shrooms, just an intense and slightly psychedelic feeling.

Also for people that have tripped a lot as I have you can look at it this way - by tripping you've opened up pathways in your mind which you would normally not have access to, and when you get high off weed sometimes you can get distinct feelings and memories of trippin times!

OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: Dosage for firecrackers with out scale [Re: TacticalBongRip]
    #6437299 - 01/08/07 04:49 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I'm surprised no one else has said ******Total Couch Lock************

Make sure you got nothing to do for the next 12 hours =D
It took 3 and half for mine to kik in but i had an 8th in reeses cups.

My eyes felt wide open but were actually closed
Couldn't move from couch-I experienced no munchies with this
While sitting on the shitter i saw the walls expand to a 500x500ft room from a 5x20ft room. then closed my eyes cause i was scared which just made me freak out from the amazing CEV i had.

The Fish stickers i had on my bathroom wall from when i was little popped out at me just to say hello. Needless to say i retired to my very dark room where fairys and gobblins popped out from behind the many dressers and materials scattered across my room. I was convinced the whole night that if i got out of bed the monster under all my dirty clothes would get me.

Fucked.Up.

--------------------

Offlinepscyanescens
The Raindancer
Male User Gallery

Re: Dosage for firecrackers with out scale [Re: AJ4U]
    #6437390 - 01/08/07 06:27 AM (17 years, 2 months ago)

I have been smoking since i was 16 and now i am 25. I have never felt the true effect of orally ingested marijuana. I probably smoke about 1/8 ounce a day, preferably, and every time someone has given me a brownie, cookie, candy, etc.... i never feel much because it puts me straight to sleep. Does thin mean i am not eating enough?

TacticalBongRip:
Thank you for clarifying that. I will try that very soon. Being that 1g doesn't really get me baked for more then a few hours, and even then i think that smoking it would be better. I have heard posts like this and nothing but good reviews for firecrackers.

--------------------
----------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom